IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bsri83

Higher studies in US

Rate this topic

Hi,

I had applied to US universities for an MBA in 2007 and 2008, but could not get any admits both times. I am really worried, and need your suggestion, whether, I really have the oppurtunity to study an MBA in US, according to my horoscope. I have really worked hard on my applications without any results :(. Please find the details of my information below:

Rashi: Mesha

Nakshatra: Bharani

Time of Birth: 2nd August 1983, 14.26 PM.

Place of Birth: Bangalore

I am not sure whether i should apply[for MBA] next year[2009] or switch my job now and apply for the year 2010. I would also like to know when i would get married. This is my first post, and incase i have left out anything that is required, please do let me know

Please help!

-Sri

Dear Sasisekaran sir,

I greatly appreciate your response, thanks a lot for taking time and giving your suggestion.

Sir, is it because of the current "chandra dasha", that i dont have an oppurtunity to travel abroad? Could you please throw somelight on this?

Sir, could you also please answer my second question in the first thread?

Regards,

-Sri

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.sri

yes. you are running moon dasa who is your kaala lord.

meanwhile it is left to you to make money or rise in profession

if you are sure a switch over can do that.

regarding marriage, it is better to wait till feb 2011 , since mars is

your atmakaraka and rahu antar will end only by then. rahu is the 64th

navamsa lord and mars placed with ul in both rasi and navamsa in the

house of mercury is not comfortable.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Dear USRji,

Please find the details below:

Qualification: BE in Computer Science, graduated in the June 2005.

Important Events:

1. Met with an accident in August 2003[not sure about the exact date, could be b/w 8th and 12th of August], and ended up with a ligament tear in the left knee.

2. Started working from June 10th 2005.

Family Background: Have an elder brother, who got married in Feb this year. And currently i am staying with parents.

Happy Ugadi to you sir :).

-Sri

Dear Sri....?

Thanks for your Ugadi greetings and wish you and your parents the same. You too must have celebrated happily. Salient features of your horoscope are Lagna,Kuja,Venus are vargottamam and Saturn is exalted.Moon mahadasa is upto Sept 2009. Moon mahadasa Sukra antardasa is upto March 2009. Moon mahadasa Ravi antardasa is upto Sept 2009. It seems marriage takes place during Sukra antardasa ,earlier to your trip abroad. Your spouse has a clear indication for stay at abroad. Before Sept 2009 your chances are bright for foreign travel ,for higher education and employment along with spouse.Placement of exalted Sani in 12th aspecting 9th lord Chandra in 6th is not giving result to your efforts to go abroad for higher education. Do tailabhishekam to Sani on every saturday in any temple and pray Sri Chamundeswari Devi or Sri Durga Devi regularly for Chandra. These remedies you have to do life long.

wish you good luck,

USR

Dear USR sir,

Thanks a lot for your valuable time and effort. After facing failures from the academic and personal front[on almost everything that i did], i was completely demotivated and dejected. Your response, has given me a ray of hope to keep my dreams alive and work harder to achieve the same.

Your response has really touched me, and i hope, you continue to make a difference to a lot of people coming to this forum. I shall keep you updated on my progress :).

Sri[dhar] :)....