IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
varaprasad

Saturn and Mars

Rate this topic

My chart seems to be completely dominated by Mars and Saturn. I hope somebody enlightens me on the effect of these two opposing planets on my career, financial, health and Raja yoga aspects.

Born on 6th March 1957 0025 hrs at Guntur, India

The Lagna is Scorpio with Saturn and Rahu. The latter is at 0 degrees and Saturn is in 20 degrees.

Sun, Venus and Mercury in Aquarius

Mars and Moon in Aries

Ketu in 0 degree Taurus

Jupiter in Virgo.

Mars is both the Lagna and Chandra Lagna lord. He is also the Atmakaraka in Navamsa\Karakamsa Lagna- Sagittarius. And Sun exalted in Aries Navamsa.

Saturn sits in Scorpio Lagna and Capricorn Navamsa house.

Both Mars and Saturn are conjunct in Dasamsa Lagna Capricorn with Ketu

In D-60 (Shashtiamsa) Chart Mars in Aquarius exchanges places with Saturn in Aries. The D-60 lagna is Sagittarius with Jupiter, Moon and Mercury in Cancer. Sun is in Virgo, Venus in Capricorn.

My Shashtamsa Lagna is again Capricorn with Saturn in Aquarius Mars in Libra. Sun in in Leo, Moon and Mercury in Taurus, Venus in Gemini and Jupiter in Scorpio

In Chaturthamsa Taurus is the Lagna with Sat, Ven, Mer, Ketu. Moon in Cnacer and Sun in Leo, Mars exalted in Capricorn, Jupiter in Virgo.

As can be seen Saturn and Mars connection is firmly established in Rasi, Dasamsa, D-60, Shashtamsa and Chathurthamsa.

AK Mars conjunct Putrakaraka Mercury in Karakamsa.

How to interpret Saturn\Mars domination? Pl. throw light.

Prasad

well, to me it seems to have destroyed happiness through family. That is you might have faced unhappy incidents related to parents and spouse. The Mahadasa of Venus i.e. 17 March 1960 to 17 March 1980 might have caused severe troubles in family specially father.