IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
astroperson

Question for USRji

Rate this topic

Respected USRji,

Pl guruji could you clarify:

If debilited mars is in cancer which is in the 9th house and jupiter is in the lagna and exalted Saturn is in Tula (12th house) - then Jupiter and saturn are both giving drishti to debilitated mars:

THE QUESTION: ...."...Exaltation Dispositor -The planet who gets exalted in a sign is called the Exaltation dispositor. For instance, Jupiter gets exalted in Cancer. Hence the exaltation dispositor of Cancer is Jupiter .

When the exaltation dispositor is in a quadrant (1,4,7,10th houses) either from the Ascendant or the Lunar Ascendant. This Cancellation of Debilitation is considered to be a powerful Raja Yoga......."

In this case exaltatation depositor is in the lagna or 1st house and an exalted planet saturn is aspecting debilitated mars. Does this qualify for cancellation of mars debilitation?

Also mars is in the 9th, on a trine from lagna, where its exaltation depositor jupiter is placed.

Am so worried, so pl help me.

AP

I keep on bringing this up as a rishta has come for my daughter from such a combination. in this case the mars deb is lord of the boys 7th house too along with retrograde venus. I am in a quandary as to whether to accept or reject this proposal. hence my urgency.

your guidance is most respected, sir.

USRji first of all a very wholehearted thanks from a very worried mother who is night and day worrying abt her child non stop.

girl: 6th november 1984 at 2.20pm, Bangalore India

boy: 14th Sept 1983 at 12.23pm Guildford, UK

Pl note: both boy and girl's 7th lords are debilitated.

Also, if at all the marriage should happen, when will this marriage take place? Should we reject this proposal?

May god bless you.

Pranams

AP

Dear AP.

The points scored in marriage matching are 27/36. Both are not Mangalik (No Kuja dosha).Both the horoscopes have similarities like lagna lord associated with 7th lord in 9th.In boy's horoscope lagna lord Mars (debilitated) is with Venus(Retrograde) in 9th. As you say the debilitation is cancelled.A retrograde planet gives the result of exaltation. Similarly in the girls horoscope the 7th lord Sun is debilitated and is associated with lagna lord Saturn in exaltation in 9th.Here also the debilitation is cancelled. These planets in angular house 9th ,gives extreme benefits and a rare combination of charts. They indicate that they stay in a distant land away from their parents. The girl dominates the boy and controls the affairs of the house.Rahu and Ketu in exaltation in both the charts helps success wrt the affairs of the houses they are in.

Good luck

USR

Dear AP

Mangalik is seen from lagna and not from Moon. There are different theories to see it from lagna,from Moon and from Venus ,which ever is strong. It complicates the subject and confuses. If the boy is good, has education, Job and the family background is fair enough , you can go ahead. Pray God and do good to others ,helps you and your kith and kin.

USR

My house is in market for sale from last 11 months, and I also want to know about job changes, struggle, last phase of sade sathi. My DOB is 10th July , 1964. Time 7:30 PM. Place: Nagpur, Maharashtra.

Please help me, to overcome during this time.

Vilas