IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ronitpf

what does this mean in astology

Rate this topic

sir,

my friend went to an astrologer in mumbai

he was told that my friend is a BHAWRO...what does it mean????

also

he has some kalatra shapa...as well as KSY

Also had this:-Rahu dasa, Mars bhukti..along with debilitated Saturn in 7H

will he have a hard life and what about his life...will he be healthy????????????

kalatra means wife; therefore, kalatra shapa can be understood as a bad yoga for marriage and related aspects. Bhawro or bahwra; I can not explain; never actually heard about it. May be something related to marrired life in local language. There is a term called, 'bhanwra' which means a person who is frequently changing his girl-friends. I dunno whether this was the meaning because I have not yet seen the chart of the person under consideration.

absolutely..spot on....

now i will tell u the details

i have been a pain in the neck or rather our case has been a pain in the neck at this forum....so many queries related to our situation..1st my ex spouse asks questions and then i ask...

so finally i decided to pay someone and ask what the hell is the actual problem....

all u learned people have been a great support.....lots of great learned peolpe here and giving all supportive answers....enjoy visiting this forum..lots of queries are answered here so thank god for u people

sir,

i have a personal question..if it is ok with you can i ask it to u in a different way..a private message or something like that..an email or so..please tell me

I paid an astrologer in bombay and spoke with him over the phone as i am based in GOA..and as such have no clue about good astrologers as i was a total non believer..but my case was so weird and sudden that i started asking questions and trying to get astrological clarifications for it...

sometimes it helped and pacified me but another query immediately arose and i asked again...see sir, i am a very sensitive person and suffering from inferiority complex big time..i need a miracle or some good news now to be able to survive another day in this life..i already asked a question regarding my fears..if you can see...i asked USR Ji.....

also some queries are related to the area where we are when somethings happen in our lifes and if we change areas is it different..

such questions are there..please sir, tell me how to ask you..

thanks