IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

About to serve guru.

Rate this topic

If the administrators want they can remove me. I think this has already been brought to their attention but they haven't removed me yet. I think it is more of a matter of maturity. I know other people who are on this forum who are 16 etc. One prabhuji was fighting with me and was threatening me that the administrators would remove me, but they actually deleted his threatening posts.

I am not sure yet. I am only 14!

Indulekha

http://iskconkl.wordpress.com/2007/09/03/krishnas-gopi-associates/

Indulekha is the sixth of the varistha gopis. She has a lemon-yellow (tan) complexion and wears garments the color of a pomegranate flower. She is three days younger than Srimati Radharani, being 14 years, 2 months and 10 1/2 days of age. Her parents are Sagara and Vela-devi and her husband is Durbala. On the southeastern petal of Madana-sukhada Kunja lies the golden-colored Purnendu Kunja, where Sri Indulekha lives. In gaura-lila she appears as Vasu Ramananda.

Indulekha-devi has a deep love for Sri Krishna and possesses the prosita-bhartrka-bhava. She often serves Krsna by bringing Him nectar-like delicious meals. She is vama-prakhara and her principal seva is fanning with a camara.

Indulekha is contrary and hot-tempered by nature. She is learned in the science and mantras of the Naga-sastra, which describes various methods of charming snakes. She is also learned in the Samudraka-sastra, which describes the science of palmistry. She is expert at stringing various kinds of wonderful necklaces, decorating the teeth with red substances, gemology and weaving various kinds of cloth.

In her hand she carries the auspicious messages of the Divine Couple. In this way she creates the good fortune of Radha and Krsna by creating Their mutual love and attraction. Indulekha-devi is fully aware of the confidential secrets of the Divine Couple. Some of her friends are engaged in providing ornaments for the Divine Couple, others provide exquisite garments, and others guard their treasury.

In Sri Indulekha’s yutha the chief gopis are Tungabhadra, Citralekha, Surangi, Rangavatika, Mangala, Suvicitrangi, Modini and Madana. The group of gopis headed by Tungabhadra-devi are the friends and neighours of Indulekha. Among these gopis is a group, headed by Palindhika-devi, which acts as messengers for the Divine Couple.

Indulekha

http://iskconkl.wordpress.com/2007/09/03/krishnas-gopi-associates/

Indulekha is the sixth of the varistha gopis. She has a lemon-yellow (tan) complexion and wears garments the color of a pomegranate flower.She is three days younger than Srimati Radharani, being 14 years, 2 months and 10 1/2 days of age.

If she (more likely he) was really 14 then she'd be in school or being home schooled during the times that her posts take place. Moreover she (more likely he) has the understanding of a man who has studied Gaudiya Vaisnavism for at least 2 if not 3 decades. I haven't met many women with such a mentality and understanding and I'm not saying that it doesn't exist.

But I would categorically state that such a mentality would not be found in a 14 year old girl. If it did then I would consider such a 14 year old girl to be one of my siksa gurus. Anyway I appreciate Indulekha dasi's posts but I just don't believe that she's a 14 year old girl.

If she (more likely he) was really 14 then she'd be in school or being home schooled during the times that her posts take place. Moreover she (more likely he) has the understanding of a man who has studied Gaudiya Vaisnavism for at least 2 if not 3 decades. I haven't met many women with such a mentality and understanding and I'm not saying that it doesn't exist.

But I would categorically state that such a mentality would not be found in a 14 year old girl. If it did then I would consider such a 14 year old girl to be one of my siksa gurus. Anyway I appreciate Indulekha dasi's posts but I just don't believe that she's a 14 year old girl.

Haribol Beggar prabhuji,

I am a girl and I am 14 years old (I turned 14 in February). I am homeschooled and I am going fast in my studies.

You can PM my father who posts as Gaurhari and ask him how old his daughter is. The only thing that is false about me is my name. My real name isn't indulekhadasi.

I do not have much understanding at all about Gaudiya Vaishnavism. I simply repeat what I hear like a parrot. But actually I have no realization of what I am saying. Please forgive me for being so hypocritical.

WOAAH!!1 by the way you've been talking on this forum I would've at least guessed you were in your late twenties or thirties.

Also, that guru that came to your house was he an actual initiating one? I tried to invite the master I know but he says he can't. He's not allowed relationships outside of ashram or something. We couldnt even cook his food.

Beggar prabhuji, what do you wish to say?

That I am not 14? But I am!

Thats ok, Beggar Prabhuji. I notice people give me more importance than I actually need. I don't know why people on this forum can't accept my age. I know Theist prabhu knows and he accepts. I know Mahak prabhu knows. I don't know why people are so wowed by my posts. It is typical of a 14 year old.

Yeh leave her alone;) and leave my thread alone!.

aham ma-thread-me?

Don't thread on me!

It's time to grow some thread-locks...

Time to watch: