IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Tulasi Devi Never Goes Back To Godhead

Rate this topic

Some good news, since in the material world this seems a huge topic, how to successfully go back to Godhead - "Tulasi Devi never goes back to Godhead, she is always with Godhead."

Tulasi Devi never goes back to Godhead, she is always with Godhead

"I am very glad to know that you are seriously taking to Srimati Tulasi Devi worship. Tulasi Devi is a pure devotee of Krishna and she should be treated with the same respect given to all Krishna's pure devotees. Simply by worshipping her faithfully, a devotee can get himself free from all material miseries.

In the Nectar of Devotion I have given two verses from the Skanda Purana, one of which is: "Tulasi is auspicious in all respects. Simply by seeing, simply by touching, simply by remembering, simply by praying to, simply by bowing before, simply by hearing about, or simply by sowing the tree, there is always auspiciousness. Anyone who comes in touch with the Tulasi tree in the above mentioned ways lives eternally in the Vaikuntha world."

So from this verse we can understand how pure is the service which Tulasi offers to Sri Krishna. So we should always endeavor after becoming servant of Tulasi Devi.

34g84jn.jpg

I do not know who has taught you that part of a Tulasi plant may be cut off and then replanted? From the Tulasi plant you can cut off only leaves for offering them to Krishna, never for cutting and planting. That is an offense. The manjaris (seeds) can be offered in water and it makes the water fragrant and tasteful. And the manjaris can be planted for growing new Tulasi plants.

Yes, the prayer you have enclosed is bona fide. Tulasi Devi never goes back to Godhead, she is always with Godhead. She is a pure devotee and thus she has appeared on this planet to render service to Krishna by being offered in all temples throughout the world by being offered up to the lotus feet of Krishna."

72-01-06. Letter: Radhavallabha

Dear Suchandra Prabhu,

Wow! That was wonderful and timely! Personally, I'm not very concerned about origins, but rather awakenment here and now. Luminosity is what the world needs and not animosity. Also, I have no desire whatsoever to "Go" Back to Godhead. Rather, if Sri Sri Guru-Gauranga permit I would prefer to come back here life after life to assist Them help the suffering souls, if need be "forever." Also, when I'm allowed to chant the Holy Name I wish for absolutely nothing in return but to be allowed to continue to worship the Vaishnavas and Sri Hari Nam Prabhu, Who are my real Deities.

the position of Srimati Tulasi devi is unique. She is personification of madurya rasa. She is located at the point of separation and connection of Sri Sri Radha Krsna. She is in the hands of Srimati Radharani and at the feet of Lord Krsna. She is the actual love between the Two.

hare krsna. yrs, mahaksadasa

as i think more i see mother turn in horror as she has no choice but to kill her child at this point rahda faints as krishna cries and vrinda holds rahda as she faints into kali yuge hence us prabhupada goal come true golden age rahda wood awoken in rahda kund begun prabhupadas wish fulfilled