IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
babu786

Is it posible to know the missing person through Jyotisha?

Rate this topic

Hello Jyothish Gurus,

I would like to know , is it posible to know(predict) the missing person where abouts? health? present and future?

Every day many people are missing from/leaving their home due to psycological problems/ financial problems / family problems /health problems.

But, people depends on them , might be thieir parents/wife/children... will suffer a lot due to their absence.

I would request the gurus to share some of your knowledge , what we can know/predict through jyothish/birth chart of that person....

Plz Plz focus some light ont his topic...

As per my understanding of astrology, there are three ways to know whereabouts of a missing person:

1. Birth details of missing persons so that birth chart of missing person can be checked out to find out the reason and possibility of his return.

2. Birth chart of blood relations, especially son. Even the birth chart of spouce can help but the birth chart of son or daughter can give some strong clues about it.

3. horary chart or prasanna lagna generated by blood relations of the missing person.

What we can know with the aid of these chart, will depend upon the knowledge and understanding of the astrologer using them. A good astrologer can work wonders