IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
astroperson

accuracy in natal chart???

Rate this topic

Could someone kindly help me with this please -

1.Out of the many online websites, can anyone tell me which is the MOST ACCURATE one to make/download a computer generated free natal chart. And some free readings.

2. Also accurate ephemeries.

i have seen contradictory reports between different softwares. and am so very very very confused. Pl help!!!

you can try Jagannath Hora software, I found it quite accurate and good. The difference in natal charts can also be due to selection of different Ayanamsha. Regarding detailed information of ayanamsha you can search in google. For downloading free Jagannath Hora Software you can try following link. In the menu bar, you can select different ayanamsha in preferences/calculations.

http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jhup/index.htm

Thanks so so very much, but this link you gave me is not downloading anything - there is a glitch on that page.

Can you please please suggest - help me!!! many sites are giving me so many inaccurate readings..................

Thank you so very much!!! Ever so grateful to you, I finally managed to do it.

Just one question, when I fill up all details, of time place etc - the time zone latitude, longitude etc all get auto filled and I get the natal chart.

However when I click on LMT box -the time zone changes (by one hour) and so does the lagna (by one sign).

Shd I rely on my input of place of birth and time to get a natal chart or shd i be using the other chart caused by ticking LMT box. What does LMT stand for.? my predicament is that I now have 2 charts and don't know which is the correct one.

sorry to trouble you with such a very basic question.

regards

AP

NOTE ON LMT: You can check the “Use LMT” checkbox if the birthdata you entered was noted using LMT (local mean time). As most of the clocks and watches are calibrated for the standard time rather than the local mean time, this box should mostly be unchecked unless you are sure that the time given is in LMT.

There are two times i.e. Standard time and Local Mean time. If the birthdata you are filling in, has birth time in LMT then only LMT is to be selected. But for almost all cases, we use Standard Time (IST-Indian Standard Time), therefore, LMT should not be used.