chetan_111

Struggling in career Help is required

Rate this topic

hello sir

my details

Date- 26-12-1982 (male)

Time - 00.04 A.M ( night of 25th dec )

Place- Pune ( State- maharashtra country- India) 18.32 N 73.52 E

Sir iam struggling in my career. really feeling restless.Working hard but not geeting good break.i had also given interviews in 3-4 big organisations. Iam worried when will i get job in good big organisations. Whether my career is promising??? also about my marriage when will i get married. want 2 know about my wife, her job, looks etc .waiting for ur reply

Professional matters

between 14th May to 9th July 2008 (Sun Mahadasa, Rahu antardasa and Venus Pratyantar dasa); there are likely to be some very good professional opportunities. Prior to that between 24 April to 13 May 2008; things may become extremely difficult. Avoid taking important decisions between 24 April to 13 May 2008.

the chart is sufficiently strong in regard to professional matters while the dasas are not much favorable. In long term, say 10-15 years, you can count on your chart to have a promising carreer. The Mahadasa of Moon (10 years from 25 August 2012) is likely to be much favorable for professional and financial matters.