IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bishnuhp

need advice on timing of my marriage

Rate this topic

Dear Guru ji(s),

Could you please tell me timing for my marriage.

my details

Date Of Birth- Mar 17,1978

Time: 11:00PM

Zone: 5:45

birth place - nepal

Longitude: 83E33 Latitude: 27N52

thanking you

Regards

Bishnu

Dear Bishnu,

Your marriage takes place during the Sani-Ketu period from Dt 25-5-2008 to 4-7-2009. Do puja/japam to Sani(Saturn) on every saturday till 13-9-2021 as Sun , Mercury, Venus and Ketu are in 8-6 relationship.You are sure to get a beautiful and intelligent girl as your wife.

Good Luck,

USR

Dear Bishnu,

Your marriage takes place during the Sani-Ketu period from Dt 25-5-2008 to 4-7-2009. Do puja/japam to Sani(Saturn) on every saturday till 13-9-2021 as Sun , Mercury, Venus and Ketu are in 8-6 relationship.You are sure to get a beautiful and intelligent girl as your wife.

Good Luck,

USR

Guru Ji

Thank you for the advice. I will do japa for Sani.

Regards

Bishnu

Dear Bishnu,

Good Luck,

USR

Dear Guru ji

Could you please tell me more on 8-6 relationship of sani with other planets and its impact on other aspect of my life, if it is too long to explain then could you please give me reference of article, which i can read and understand myself.

thanking you,

regards

Bishnu

Dear Bishnu,

Predictions based on Horoscope as per birth details indicate the various effects ,the planets are going to give during the entire life span of the person ,wrt the 12 houses. The next thing that modifies these effects is the position of planets wrt to each other. If they are in shashta-ashtaka (6-8) , they become enemy to each other and during their Dasa-Subdasa give all types of misery to the individual .This is not generally noticed by many astrologers ,the various Astrology software and the person suffering . So the predictions go wrong and the suffering continues. To help you in advance , the advice is given.

USR

Dear Bishnu,

Predictions based on Horoscope as per birth details indicate the various effects ,the planets are going to give during the entire life span of the person ,wrt the 12 houses. The next thing that modifies these effects is the position of planets wrt to each other. If they are in shashta-ashtaka (6-8) , they become enemy to each other and during their Dasa-Subdasa give all types of misery to the individual .This is not generally noticed by many astrologers ,the various Astrology software and the person suffering . So the predictions go wrong and the suffering continues. To help you in advance , the advice is given.

USR

Thank you guru ji. Nobody told me before. I will be careful on this.

Regards

Bishnu

Dear Bishnu,

USR

Dear Guru ji,

I would like you to request for one more advice on my education. I was trying to go for phd studies from last 4 year, but due to one or other factor i was not able to make it. I like to know if i will get chance for further studies or i have to be happy with current situation?

Thankin you,

Best regards

Bishnu Pokharel