IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mehrotra_kk

arjun pandit ji help me pret badha or grah dosha?

Rate this topic

dear arjun pandit sir,

I am writing this in beleif that you will surely solve my problem.May god bless u for helping people. I am suffering badly from anxiety, depression tension and uneasiness since past 2.5 to 3 yrs. I am not able to understand what is my problem. I dont know what have I done to suffer so badly. My DOB - 17-09-1978, place of birth - Lucknow, time of birth - 00:25 am. I am currently living in UP. Recently I visited an astrologer who said I am suffering from upari hawa and demanded huge sum of money for curing this. Please advice me ehat should i do so that my sufferings are reduced. Please Please help

mehrotra

Dear Mehrotra_KK,

Are you a male or female ? What is the reason for the present problem, you have to mention clearly and give all the back-ground deatils in detail.What is Upari Hawa ? Has the astrologer told the reason for this as per your horoscope ?. What exactly he wanted to do ,it is so expensive?

USR

I am sorry, I did not mean to. But I thought my request will show as I log in. I am new to this site so if you can walk with me and tell me how to I will appreciate it.

Thanks

Umesh,

Don't mix up your problem with others. pl put your problem seperately.

USR