IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
harekrsna20

career problems and sade sati

Rate this topic

Hello,

This person currently facing troubles in his office also he is trying for a transfer/new job in abroad, but currently no success. So i would like to ask whether he would get a job abroad.?

He is going sade sati and i was wondering whether doing sankat mochan would help? Someone is already doing sankat mochan on his behalf, is it okay?

thanks

his d.o.b

15/dec/1961

time: 9:10pm

place: new delhi.

Dear Hare Krishna20,

Pl ask the concerned person to give the birth details , gender, events in life and the problems faced . Hope it is not difficult.

USR

yes sir,

the person 's birth details are:

his d.o.b

15/dec/1961

time: 9:10pm

place: new delhi

significant events: his father past away in 1987, mother in 1996.

he got married in 1988

currently he lives outside india.

has 1 younger sister who is also married

currently lot of organizational changes in his office, so he is worried abt his job. will he get an opportunity to go abroad like in western countries?

I hope this is good enough. if you need anything else pls feel free to ask

thank u again sir

hare krsna

well, I see problems related to almost every aspect of life i.e. parents, spouce, profession and finance. You are running under Mahadasa of Saturn which started from 25.8.1997 and remain effective till 25.8.2016; and this period is not supposed to be good any in any of the afore stated matters. The antardasa of Mercury would have caused numerous problems-

Saturn/Mercury (from 28.8.2000 to 5.5.2003) - specifically in matters related with spouse, children and luck.

Thanks For Reading. Is There Any Other Benefic Planet Which Will Bring Me Up Or Do I Have To Depend On Just Saturn?i Think Every One Goes Through Good/bad Sade Sati. Am I Effected By Sade Sati? If I Do Can You Please Tell Me How Long More It Will Last.

Thanks

Umesh

Hare Krishna20,

There is no Sani sadesath. Your q is wrong. You gave the year of events. Give the date and month also. :) Are you experimenting on astrology ? Pl checkup thrice and give the correct data. Project the exact problem clearly (don't include your analysis).

OK

USR

Hello USRji,

I am not experimenting with astrology. This is what was told to the person by the astrologer that he is running sade sati. he got married in jan 1988 and had kids in nov 1988. mother passed away in july 1996.

thanks