IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

golden age

Rate this topic

well im sur that everyone here has heard of the mayan calender that end on 2012...some are saying that it moight be the end of the world, the end of days, or it might be the swtart of the golden age that lord krishna had prophesied in the mahabatrha....i have also heard that lord sive will be hear on earth....what is your opionon?????

Pay no attention to numbers.

Such entities only come when it is their season to come.

But Shiva is limbering up for the dance ahead.

Watch, and try to stay out of the way.

x

Lord Jesus Will Come,

...Enter to my signature and you will see what will happen. Here in south america there is a new scriptures revealed by God, soon the whole world will know this.

Pay no attention to numbers.

Such entities only come when it is their season to come.

But Shiva is limbering up for the dance ahead.

Watch, and try to stay out of the way.

x

how do u know this...how do u know that it is distructive dance , how could u say dont pay attention to numbers, i think u know this from numbers

how do u know this...how do u know that it is distructive dance , how could u say dont pay attention to numbers, i think u know this from numbers

Numbers belong to logic. Logic is duality.

I do understand cycles.

You can be a hard core atheist and still see what is coming to the world. People just need an excuse to lite the fuse. They often find it through religious prophecy.

It is the season which matters, not the numbers on a piece of paper.

x

We are all very fatalistic, waiting for the doom day and the eventual golden age. For all you know the doom day is probably over and we can only be optimistic about a golden age ahead.

Has anyone steped back and looked at the phenomenon?

Is it not interesting that people await the chance to die for their belief, religion, cult? Why not live for it?

The user who said that the number does not matter is right. It does not belong to mathemathics. The mayans only observed the sky's and calculated with astounding precision the time when the sun will be in alignment with the core of the galaxy. I doubt that this will produce something awfull, we've survived a planetary alignment, nothing happend.

Sad, but true.

The "day" in the Doom Day is probably not a day at all. Is probably a period, like a "day" in the Biblical Genesis. The Apocalypse, carefully studied, reveals nothing more than the birth of christ in astronomical sequence. Nothing more, we were always have been masters of our destiny, more or less. The only problem is, as one user said, what if someone lights the fuse :)