IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
odamwiap

IS RAHU+SHANI+MANGAL+Guru is very bad in 3 house(leo)

Rate this topic

Hi

Can anybody please help me to understand a horoscop which is having rahu+shani+mangal+ guru in 3 house (sign leo).

IS it is creating very bad yogas...The birth detail of kundali is

date of birth 21 may 1980.Time 8 Am & palce is Jhabua(mp)

pls help me to read & anaysi this chart.IS this kundali is having kaal sarp,pitra dosha as well as chandal yoga.

Is this kundali is sharit & very bad.

thxs

pooja

Well, in Gemini Lagna, Mars and Sun are malefic planets while Jupiter act as a Markesha. Rahu under influence of malefic planets is not likely to give strong good results in third house; rather it may cause accidents, disputes and health problems. Out of the four planets that are placed in 3rd house; mars is a strong malefic, Jupiter is Maraka, Rahu will also act as a malefic in third house and Saturn (benefic planet ruling 9th house) is highly afflicted. In addition to this, the Lagna Lord Mercury is combust and ill placed in 12th house along with malefic Sun. Only positive influences over the chart are presence of Venus in the Lagna and Moon in the second house which are saving most of the important aspects of native's life. If the birth time provided is accurate within 1-2 minutes; you must get some professional astrological guidance (even if you have to pay for it) because the next Mahadasa of the Sun which will be starting from Nov 15 2008 is likely to be more trouble some in comparision to what you might have faced till date. The chart denotes severe troubles in marital life.

thxs for your reply.I am still single & not geting maried.also geting problem in job.I am 27 + still not setlled.Is I am also having divorce yoga & no career in my kundali.

pls guide me

thxs pooja

As I have already submitted that you should try to get some professional help so that the evil impact of malefic planets over your nativity can be mitigated with the use of astrological remedies. As a general remedy, you should strengthen your lagna which is ill placed, combust and afflicted. Wearing of a good quality Emerald, weight around 5 carats, will provide good amount of relief in professional and personal matters.

hi pooja,

I am astonished because even I have similar combinations (may-14-1980, 8.35 am) I have gemini lagna with all the same 4 planets in leo, but I have sun in 11th, exalted. Mars/jupiter/rahu in leo is infact good. For Mars, leo is friend's sign, for jupiter leo is very good, gives the person very dynamic character. Also for Rahu, leo is moolatrikona. Also, once Jupiter is present with other grahas, he gives good aspect on them.

1.) Jupiter aspecting 7th, 9th, and 11th house means that married life will be GOOD, you shall be religious and do charitable deeds, and you shall always remain prosperous. Also jupiter to lagna degrees is 60, which is very good. Also in navamsha, jupiter is in 7th house, which means you will get a person who is very good/virtuous and smart.

2.) Moon in 2nd house (own house) is very good, but with mandi and gulika in same house, you may have some troubles earning money.

3.) Since there is parivartana between mercury and venus (4th and 5th lords /1st and 12th lords), you will enjoy life and have luxuries, but sometimes may face financial difficulties.

4.) since sun is in 12th, you generally feel dejected in life and dont feel to work progressively. This is also due to mercury's presence.

5.) Drishti of sun to lagna (30 degrees) is very good, hence sun dasha is quite good, but not much progress (stationary life). Similarly for moon dasha, but little better, because his avastha is good.

6.) mars dasha is going to be good, you will acquire wealth and property and roam around in good vehicles.

7.) you will marry very good person, from good family (upapada is in kataka rashi with moon in it and no malefic drishti). You married life will also be good, because 2nd from upapada has jupiter whcih nullifies all bad effects. Also he gives drishti to 7th house.

8.) Venus is very good for you.

9.) Marriage is late (ashtakavarga points for 7th house is less - 24), butmarried life is definitely good, only problem with you is that yuur mind is not stable and you are lazy.

Hi vijay,

I can't even began...my planets are exactly like urs....i am also born in may....i have rahu, mars, saturn(retro) and mars in 3rd..with moon in 7th...venus in lagna(gemini) and sun exalted in 11th!! Wow...can this be? I also am born in 1980. I would love to be your friend and find out what else we have in common. :)

Guest Krishna

my dob is 24 Nov 1979

time is 12.15 pm

place is chennai,

I have seen many astrologers and none have told correctly, may I know when will I get married and about the girl.

Also on my career. Any good remedies please

thanks.