IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kautilya

Hindu Dharma under attack

Rate this topic

Some time ago, i was reading an article that said the percentage of Christians in India was actually 6 percent with many dalits witholding their faith to get quota. Add together with other hostile elements like the Muslims and the Sikhs and Indian religion is doomed:crying2:

Our gurus are more busy fighting amongst themselves unfortunately...Dear Shri JN Das, I know you are doing a commendable job in Orissa, would you please enlighten us on the situation there.

Well because the caste system has such an effect in India, dalits are converting because they are treated like shit because of there low caste status, by converting to christianity they think that this will go away.

Some time ago, i was reading an article that said the percentage of Christians in India was actually 6 percent with many dalits witholding their faith to get quota. Add together with other hostile elements like the Muslims and the Sikhs and Indian religion is doomed:crying2:

Our gurus are more busy fighting amongst themselves unfortunately...Dear Shri JN Das, I know you are doing a commendable job in Orissa, would you please enlighten us on the situation there.

Well people better do something about the caste system otherwise it really is doomed. I know the caste system is outlawed but people hold on to their views like crazy. It makes those who follow the caste system look like the real enemy of Hinduism.

I agree with you. The cast system has caused the major impact on conversion. The other thing is money. They are paying money for conversion. Which is not good. Most of the gurus are fighting each other for power and money. They don’t have time to look into the situation. Main thing is there is no leader who can be followed blindly. Every one is working for money.