IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
harekrsna20

lot of domestic issues, USR pls help

Rate this topic

Hi,

Currently, i am facing lot of domestic problems, having arguments on little little things with sibling and mom everyday..... its even affecting my spirituality. when will i get relief frm all this?

d.ob - 20/nov/1988

place: new delhi

time: 7:51 am

thank u

hare krsna

Hi sir,

i cannot give my full name here and i cant give u a pvt mssg since i dont have 30 posts yet. I am a female and i have a sister, no i am not married.

by spirituality i mean, i like to chant, hear bhajans and read spiritual texts everyday but in little little things we have an argument, i accept krsna as the supreme lord and she doesnt agree.. also when i want to hear a particuar krsna bhajan, she thinks i am imposing my beliefs on her.. like she is not against lord krsna, she is also very religious does fasting and stuff bt i guess we have lot of differenced of opinion

thank u for taking out time..

hare krsna

My dear Harekrishna20,

Your sister believes in the worldly affairs and believes in hard labour for success. Naturally she feels your way of thinking is different and may not accept your views.By nature you like comforts and reliable relationship.By November 2010 you will get into a marital relationship with a good person who will understand you and provide all comforts . Be waiting for the good times to come and think Lord Krishna only and nobody else.

USR

Hello USRji,

Thank u for taking out time and giving me advice. I really appreciate it. I know my sister have difference of opinion, bt she is a good person to everyone else. wow, nov 2010 is a bit early to get married? anyway. thank u once again

may god bless u

hare krsna