IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

free movie

Rate this topic

Something to REALLY think about. 17 minute movie featuring Yami (see http://www.geocities.com/mahaksadasa/bod.html), titled target bin laden. If all one can do is watch a 17 minute movie, its better than doing nothing at all.

CD, computer viewing only. Microsoft media player required, good stereo speakers needed. Send via PM here or e-mail at mahaksa_d@hotmail.com, your snail mail addy, and Ill send CD, free. If you are moved, you can reply to CD delivery with donation to return address, but donations are not pushed in the slightest for this movie. Only careful watching and giving to others is required.

haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

(PS This is not a chanting movie, but chanting will follow viewing.)

A new movie is also available for free to youse folks only. Geisha Warriors, a story of non-violent warfare and spiritual practice. Short, so I may be able to download, but copyright issues are at stake, both mine and who I plagarized. I also make good movies from what others got, see above e-mail for info, consultation, etc.

Also, if anyone would like to give me (donate) $20,000,000, we could do an indi film of the Kipuka dis-soul-ution. Ill give contributors all the profits and only take my expenses.

mahak

(PS Last time, I asked for $200,000,000, but only god bids for $20,000,000, so I went to the drawing board and decided that Miriam Stokley and noreena McKennett dont have to do the music, and theres other actors out there besides johnny depp and Morissa Tomai.)

A new movie is also available for free to youse folks only. Geisha Warriors, a story of non-violent warfare and spiritual practice. Short, so I may be able to download, but copyright issues are at stake, both mine and who I plagarized. I also make good movies from what others got, see above e-mail for info, consultation, etc.

Also, if anyone would like to give me (donate) $20,000,000, we could do an indi film of the Kipuka dis-soul-ution. Ill give contributors all the profits and only take my expenses.

mahak

(PS Last time, I asked for $200,000,000, but only god bids for $20,000,000, so I went to the drawing board and decided that Miriam Stokley and noreena McKennett dont have to do the music, and theres other actors out there besides johnny depp and Morissa Tomai.)

Its Marrisa Tomai, and she was in My Uncle Vinny.:rolleyes:

its a good movie, awesome music. about Martya, the goddess of death, treating all beings who come to her well.

Still free. Political meessage as well.

Ya, i am agree with you it's great to watch and listen music.