IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
subramanya.pavan

about my job and marriage

Rate this topic

Dear sir,

I am in bangalore , i have done my mba, that is also in middle of the stage , i loved a girl name Starts with Nandini... , i am worrying about my job as well as with my love also, kindly suggest me ...

Name : SUBRAMANYA PAVAN.J

DOB:13-06-1982.

Place of Birth :Khammam.(andhrapradesh)

time:10:32am.

Girl Name: Nandini

DOB:08-02-1985

Place:Chintamani(karnataka)

I think, you should only concentrate over your educational and professional matters especially in view of coming antardasa of Mars in Mahadasa of Jupiter which will be starting from 31st May 2008 to 6th May 2009. The antardasa of Mars is very likely to keep you busy and concerned over your professional matters and despite your best efforts and results, you are not likely to enjoy deserving professional outcomes. Though antardasa of Mars is likely to generate good chances for foreign travel/stay; yet it is not likely to prove good for matters related to marriage.

I think, you should only concentrate over your educational and professional matters especially in view of coming antardasa of Mars in Mahadasa of Jupiter which will be starting from 31st May 2008 to 6th May 2009. The antardasa of Mars is very likely to keep you busy and concerned over your professional matters and despite your best efforts and results, you are not likely to enjoy deserving professional outcomes. Though antardasa of Mars is likely to generate good chances for foreign travel/stay; yet it is not likely to prove good for matters related to marriage.

thank you sir,

i will concentrate on career, sir could you help me in these matters, my i know your personal mail id : can i marriage nandini,if yes, when can i , kindly tel me sir please

PM me for my personal maid id

Love marriage is quite possible in your case; especially during the antardasa of Rahu in mahadasa of Jupiter which will start from 7 May 2009 to Sept 2011.