Sign in to follow this  
shl153

how can a common man understand these terminologies

Rate this topic

sir,

can someone please explain the impacts of these sentances:

They sound very complex

1)

You have Kalaamrit Yog[KAY] in your chart where all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and

Ketu, and Rahu Ketu is 6-12 axis.

2)spiritual after age of 43.

3)moon is situated in 11th House or House of gains which is advesely affected

4)Mon-Sun, Venus-Mars, Lagna-Lagna between yours and that of your ex is not good...Ketu in your 12th house and Mars in her 12th House is again not a god placement at all

5)Your 7th lord is inflicted by malefic planets in your Rasi chart. Your Venus is in Gandantha Nakshara

6)Jupiter is sitting in the Badhaka House

These sentances sound so meaningful but to a layman are sounding pretty confusing..if someone can explain the impacts of these sentances..i will be grateful

Standard Vedic Astrology contains various terminologies like above. It is very difficult for a layman or even to an expert astrologer to understand all. There are two methods of prediction. One,simple reply without explaining the effect of planets .Another method is detailed explanation ,why a certain problem appears in a horoscope. A novice has to avoid the explanation part and understand only the reason for the problem and any remedy if suggested. A detailed explanation helps other astrologers to understand the method how the problem is analysed and assessed. Not necessary that the analysis should be correct as it depends upon the knowledge,experiance and intutive power of the astrologer. The subject is vast and very complicated.

USR

sir,

can someone please explain the impacts of these sentances:

They sound very complex

1)

You have Kalaamrit Yog[KAY] in your chart where all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and

Ketu, and Rahu Ketu is 6-12 axis.

And I thought that was Kaal-Sarpa Dosha. Now only I came to know it is a Yog?????

that was written...in the analysis...same to same i have copied and pasted here..however what is the exact effect of this dosha coz even my sister has it..and she is 22 years old

and my friend for whom i am asking is 39 years old

all these questions are leaving us all so puzzled

Standard Vedic Astrology contains various terminologies like above. It is very difficult for a layman or even to an expert astrologer to understand all. There are two methods of prediction. One,simple reply without explaining the effect of planets .Another method is detailed explanation ,why a certain problem appears in a horoscope. A novice has to avoid the explanation part and understand only the reason for the problem and any remedy if suggested. A detailed explanation helps other astrologers to understand the method how the problem is analysed and assessed. Not necessary that the analysis should be correct as it depends upon the knowledge,experiance and intutive power of the astrologer. The subject is vast and very complicated.

USR

Thanks sir,

please if you can give us some inclinations as to just what to expect from that individual and suggest some remedies..

is that some way one can notice anything about that person who has these effects in his charts

please sir some kind of insight not detailed though is needed...

Mr.USR,

Kindly read my horoscpoe and tell me. I am also going tro' a bad patch now.

Details

Name: Sunder Rangarajan

Date of Birth: 06/Sept./1968

Time:3.40AM

Place: Chennai

Thanks in advance.

For other details see...Here

Regards,

Sunder.

Pl mention your full name. If the birth details of the person is given with specific problems faced , study of the horoscope can be done.

USR

name..murali(not the right namae but initial is same

DOB:-29th july 1968

time 12.56 pm at mumbai

i was asked by one astrologer to divorce this man staright away...what was so wrong that he was not telling me about...

i divorced him in february 2008..however and he is in usa adnd i am back in goa

name;-shalini(not the right namae but initial is same

my dob is 15th march 1971

time:-03.45 am at mumbai

Shalini,

You took the decision during the Jupitor-rahu sub period. By the end of this month Sani Mahadasa starts. When the need of wife is not met by the husband both emotionally and physically the discord occurs , if not tolerated by the wife ,some times resulting in divorce. Some points are not compatible between your horoscopes. Past is past.Sani and Kuja are not placed properly which has effected your family life. To get relief propitiate both Sani and Kuja. There is every likelyhood that your husband can come back to you. Wish you happiness.

USR

sir,

it was my husband who initiated the divorce

i just okayed it coz i did not want him harrased

can u tell me whether he is the one for me..should i wait for him..he is not even calling nor even phoning..he is now in NEw york

please guide

Dear USR sir,

i am doing regular prayers (as i am a muslim) for him so that he will do well....also some guide asked me to wear a coral and an emerald in my 2 ring fingers of both my hands and a white pearl in the little finger of my left hand..kindly study my chart and can u tell me what is in store for me....my name is shabina N laljee

my dob is 15th march 1971

time:-03.45 am at mumbai

thanks

Because this is Vedic Astrology Forum , the advice is based on Vedic principles. If there is no objection others also can follow. Prayer to God is helpful. It is prescribed that for Mars gifting Tuvar dal to poor people helps. For saturn , sesame seed oil can be gifted to poor people or to a religious place for lighting lamps etc. Feeding the poor, gifting cloths to them , prayer and the above can help you. Regarding gemstones we will see later.

USR

Shalini,

You took the decision during the Jupitor-rahu sub period. By the end of this month Sani Mahadasa starts. When the need of wife is not met by the husband both emotionally and physically the discord occurs , if not tolerated by the wife ,some times resulting in divorce. Some points are not compatible between your horoscopes. Past is past.Sani and Kuja are not placed properly which has effected your family life. To get relief propitiate both Sani and Kuja. There is every likelyhood that your husband can come back to you. Wish you happiness.

USR

sir can U be specific as to what points were not compatible between the horoscopes???????

This aspect is keeping us puzzled a lot..

please sir if u will oblige us

Is it possible that marriage to me would have harmed my husband in any capacity..thinking about it is not making me sleep

we are divorced and he is not even talking to me...what is the chance of me getting back with him..i love him so much...just could not handle the neglect plus being absolutely alone being in new york with him

i was always scared for him..as his work involved driving the car 13 hours a day in that weather...took a toll on me..i have had a very emotional life prior to my marriage...always in turmoil worried about one member of the family after another...

could not handle this fear of loss again and again...it has been going on even before i met him...for 6 years

i met him in may 2007,married in july and he initiated the divorce in february 2008

marriage lasted only 7 months

main concern

1) was there a threat to his life with me being a maglik...is that threat gone..

2) what are hsi prospcts of happiness in terms of family life and finance in the future???

please sir put me at peace