IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rrheyn

patches on my shin

Rate this topic

hello mister, miss,

I am a 57 years old men of Europe, Belgium. Doing sports 3 times a week (running)and a full time job.Born on 16 april 1951 near Antwerp. Always looking for healthy ways of living and also doing meditation one's a week.

I eat a lot of vegetables, pure veg, oils, like nuts, having a good cholestorol of 156 just on pure eating everything, even butter.A good balance between HDL and LDL. The one weak thing is that i like sometimes good black Belgian chocolate and that i see thereafter the problems on my skin. Maybe its to heavy:eek2: , but so delicious . It contains lots of good components, like anti-oxydants, minerals.

Another thing is that i cannot well to the sun, burns easy, but i took no action to protect me in the past. No i am more conscious about it.

What can you suggest ?

I think that i am a pitta type, full of idea's, need lots of diversity, like nature very much and doing gardening in my free time. trying to cultivate different things from all over the world. Even ashwagandha was one's growing in it:)

thank in advance

ps) in a few months my son comes to India Coimbatera to organise some job.

Namaste, what exactly is your question. "Is there an Ayurvedic recommendation that will allow me to eat my Belgian chocolate without the skin patches?"

Chocolate triggers skin issues in many people, overall you are better off just avoiding the chocolate of course, however the fact you get such an acute reaction means you have a definite doshic imbalance.

For the experts here, please describe the skin patches in color, complexion, attributes (itchy or not) etc. Also please give a description of your tongue, if there is any coating or if it appears clear.

Arjun

Dear Swami,

The patches are small light brown 2-3mm, they do not itch, some patches on one side are bigger in size and are situated between one eye and my ear. I want to insert a picture, but i cannot see the possibility here. My tongue looks normal,pale red, only when i take dairy, yogurt,...it turns white yellow for awhile.I will take your advice, and cut in my chocolate behaviour;) a few months now i take B-complex brewersyeast and it looks better then before.

Thanks for the advice,

Rob

I am a Caucasian type, wite hairy as a young boy and turning wite grey again ;)

No i haven't visit yet a skin doctor,...i think they gonna give me a creme or a lasertreatment:eek3: .

I am looking more for whole-istic solutions.

greets,

robert

regarding to ur problem yes i m sure ur pitta type and in pitta prakrati all those system arise. for ur treament thre is very nice spcial churna in Ayurveda that is called Haridrakhand that prepared from turmeric cow ghee, daal chini, elaachi and taking that 6 gms twic a day with drinking water and along with that powder also need to take Kashor gugglu, Arogyavardhani vait,, 2-2 tablets twice a day and i m sure in taking one months u will get cured.. i have many patient over thre in serbia, bosnia, belgrade, montenegro whom i had diagnose and they had vistied several times in my clinic and getting relief.. u dont worried ur problem is not big it can cured by all those normal medicine i had told .. and thre are more many good special herbs from thre uses it can cure.. but as i read ur symptoms that meidicne what i had prescribed is enough..

regards

adwait tripathi

thank you very much Sir, Miss.

I gonna search for this products in my country.

best regards,

Robert

Belgium

ps) in a couple of months, my son will come to India for his job, something like Coimbatore. He is a sannyasin from his 4th year, given in Poona.

Now 26 years later he's back and i think it will be a happy experience.

when i cannot find the Ayurvedic's he can help me from their.

hello vaidya Adwait tripathi,

Are you living in Europe and can deliver me this good ayurvedic products ? Can you give me a hint of prices and other product you have?

Robert

Belgium

fa448010@skynet.be