IndiaDivine.org
Blazor

Remedies for speech problem

Rate this topic

Well, your ascendant is in Virgo 17 deg 10 min if it is calculated according to Tropical (Western) zodiac for the given time of birth. There is a daylight saving time of one hour on the date of your birth. For the same time if the ascendant is calculated according to indian method the ascendant is Leo at 23 deg 28 min.

Speech is governed by Mercury, the II house from the ascendant and the II house from Mercury. Thus the three elements in your chart are Mercury, Virgo owned by Mercury and Gemini, again owned by Mercury. Therefore Mercury is the sole element for speech in your chart and whenever there is an adverse influence on Mercury, your speech gets effected.

What is the nature of adverse influence that should cause defect in speech?

The VI house from the ascendant shows defect/disease. Saturn is the karaka for it. The VI house from Saturn would also cause a defect. So the elements are Saturn, Capricorn and Taurus.

You will notice that major-period of Venus is going on since 1991 in your chart. It is the owner of Taurus.Venus is in Cancer where in the navamsha chart Mercury is placed, and Saturn and Venus have exchanged constellations in the chart. Saturn is in Poorva Ashadha and Venus in Pushyami.So Venus in its major-period may cause defect/disease and since it is strongly related to Mercury which is a powerful indicator of speech, the defect would manifest itself in speech. The timing would be determined by sub-periods in the major-periods of Venus.

The only reason other sites will call you a virgo is if they are using a different Ayanamsha. That is possible.

Medium height people are Leo, that's common. Reserved is Saturn aspecting Sun.

Not athletic? If Mars were in 11th it would give athleticism/ambition. Mars in 12th debilitated is weak no athletic inclination.

Also, 4th lord (Mars) debilitated in 12th house of loss indicates loss of the mother.

There is one sure way to tell. Mars is very auspicious for Leo and very inauspicious for Virgo. You should wear a Red coral, put it on Tuesday when the moon is waxing and pray to Lord Hanuman and Rama on that day.

If all sorts of evil afflictions and horrible misfortune fall upon you, then you are Virgo.

Thanks again for yor reply and remedy, I very much respect your analysis. I've got a few things to state to really find out my acs. I'm not disagreeing with you, I just want to really find out what's my right rising sign.

About the athletic part, I meant to say I was not athletic when I was a child, I was very thin. Now I'm very athletic and extremly fit, healthy person. If I am a leo, that would mean ketu would be in my acs, I've looked at some websites and it said ketu in the 1st make person weak and ugly, I'm not weak, but I don't know If I'm ugly or not, but I've been liked by girls just by my looks, I do look younger than my age, and I've got light skin. I could send you a pick of me, if you want me to.

I'm also very optimistic, mentally tough, broad minded and a very independent person. I'm not all weak person. I was weak once when I was a child, timid, shy, lacking mental strength. Again I retaliate, I'm not a timid, shy, reserved person anymore and I have got ambition.

The only misfortunes I've had in my life was my mothers death and speech problem. I don't think I've had much misfortune in my life. Their other misfortune, if you can call it like that, is that I was genrally picked on at school by some people, this was because of my speech problem, and I was also shy, timid person, but this was when I was young. Also I had bad freinds when I was young, but I think it was me for picking them. I've got good freinds now. I don't think I've had much misfortune in my life.

The hardest time in my my life was in my teenage years, age 14 till 17. I was picked on at school by some people, I was shy, reserved and timid, because of my speech problem. I did have bad grades in school but it was my mind, I was not really intrested in school. But now I've changed, evreything from my personality, to my studies, I am getting good grades at college.

You see my mind was not up to it, if only I was a bit stronger in my mind when I was younger, maybe none of the above might not have happened, exepct for my mothers death.

If I am a leo acs, Ketu would be in my lagna and rahu in the 7th. It it said that ketu in acs gives short life, is this true?

Can you elabrate again a bit more on your last sentence?

Thanks again and very appreciated,

Amit

Well, your ascendant is in Virgo 17 deg 10 min if it is calculated according to Tropical (Western) zodiac for the given time of birth. There is a daylight saving time of one hour on the date of your birth. For the same time if the ascendant is calculated according to indian method the ascendant is Leo at 23 deg 28 min.

Speech is governed by Mercury, the II house from the ascendant and the II house from Mercury. Thus the three elements in your chart are Mercury, Virgo owned by Mercury and Gemini, again owned by Mercury. Therefore Mercury is the sole element for speech in your chart and whenever there is an adverse influence on Mercury, your speech gets effected.

What is the nature of adverse influence that should cause defect in speech?

The VI house from the ascendant shows defect/disease. Saturn is the karaka for it. The VI house from Saturn would also cause a defect. So the elements are Saturn, Capricorn and Taurus.

You will notice that major-period of Venus is going on since 1991 in your chart. It is the owner of Taurus.Venus is in Cancer where in the navamsha chart Mercury is placed, and Saturn and Venus have exchanged constellations in the chart. Saturn is in Poorva Ashadha and Venus in Pushyami.So Venus in its major-period may cause defect/disease and since it is strongly related to Mercury which is a powerful indicator of speech, the defect would manifest itself in speech. The timing would be determined by sub-periods in the major-periods of Venus.

Thanks for your reply, the different astrology sites I used, they used daylight saving. Different astrologers have said that after the venus mahadasha my speech problem will vanish, is this true?

Thanks again for yor reply and remedy, I very much respect your analysis. I've got a few things to state to really find out my acs. I'm not disagreeing with you, I just want to really find out what's my right rising sign.

About the athletic part, I meant to say I was not athletic when I was a child, I was very thin. Now I'm very athletic and extremly fit, healthy person. If I am a leo, that would mean ketu would be in my acs, I've looked at some websites and it said ketu in the 1st make person weak and ugly, I'm not weak, but I don't know If I'm ugly or not, but I've been liked by girls just by my looks, I do look younger than my age, and I've got light skin. I could send you a pick of me, if you want me to.

I'm also very optimistic, mentally tough, broad minded and a very independent person. I'm not all weak person. I was weak once when I was a child, timid, shy, lacking mental strength. Again I retaliate, I'm not a timid, shy, reserved person anymore and I have got ambition.

The only misfortunes I've had in my life was my mothers death and speech problem. I don't think I've had much misfortune in my life. Their other misfortune, if you can call it like that, is that I was genrally picked on at school by some people, this was because of my speech problem, and I was also shy, timid person, but this was when I was young. Also I had bad freinds when I was young, but I think it was me for picking them. I've got good freinds now. I don't think I've had much misfortune in my life.

The hardest time in my my life was in my teenage years, age 14 till 17. I was picked on at school by some people, I was shy, reserved and timid, because of my speech problem. I did have bad grades in school but it was my mind, I was not really intrested in school. But now I've changed, evreything from my personality, to my studies, I am getting good grades at college.

You see my mind was not up to it, if only I was a bit stronger in my mind when I was younger, maybe none of the above might not have happened, exepct for my mothers death.

If I am a leo acs, Ketu would be in my lagna and rahu in the 7th. It it said that ketu in acs gives short life, is this true?

Can you elabrate again a bit more on your last sentence?

Thanks again and very appreciated,

Amit

My mother has Ketu on the ascendant and is neither weak nor did she die young!

You are getting confused.

Here's your quote:

"You see my mind was not up to it, if only I was a bit stronger in my mind when I was younger, maybe none of the above might not have happened, exepct for my mothers death."

Mars as 4th lord debiliated in the 12th meets all these conditions. Failure to stand up against bullies, failure to have strong mind, early death of the mother.

I am not criticizing you, I am simply saying you are a Leo and strengthening Mars would bring you benefit.

Best wishes,

Pablo