IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
toronto

I am so lost. I do not know what to do.

Rate this topic

I havent had a job in months. I have been applying all over the place and no call backs. My home is falling apart, but no money to fix it. My health is not very good as well. Having no job is very discouraging that I seriously do not know what to do with my life. It keeps me up at night and I am really stressed. What happens if I can not get a job? My parents will depend on me and I can not provide. I am really troubled as I do not know what to do.

I havent had a job in months. I have been applying all over the place and no call backs. My home is falling apart, but no money to fix it. My health is not very good as well. Having no job is very discouraging that I seriously do not know what to do with my life. It keeps me up at night and I am really stressed. What happens if I can not get a job? My parents will depend on me and I can not provide. I am really troubled as I do not know what to do.

Grass always looks Greener on the other side. There are others who are still in a worser shape. So do not panic. Live one day at atime and prioratise. Right now you should only focus on a job. Take any job that comes along in the meantime. Before the right time comes nothing will happen. So there is no point panicing.