IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
asvraghav

tell me some remedies

Rate this topic

hello

my name is h.s.r.vijayarahavan,born on saturday,06.09.1975 at salem ,tamilnadu(78'12 E,11'39 N).what is my planetary position.how they influence me in this current period.

i do have problems such as huge debts,delay in graduation..kindly study my planets and give some remedies.

hello,

thankyou for responding.here is my full details

my name is h.s.r.vijayarahavan,born on saturday,06.09.1975,12.30pm(noon) at salem ,tamilnadu(78'12 E,11'39 N).what is my planetary position.how they influence me in this current period.

i do have problems such as huge debts,delay in graduation..kindly study my planets and give some remedies.

Hi

i have casted your horo from karmicastro.com

your lagna Virchskia where Rahu is placed and seventh you have Mars and Ketu and in 6th you have Jupiter which is 2nd and 5th house lord, 2nd is the dhana bhava and 5th is for higher education and purva punya.

the best part in your horo is Sun being the 10th lord is in his house powerful and Mercury the 11th lord labasthana is exalted in his own house. you will have a good job may be central govt or large private orgainsation, you will grow in the carrier filed.

irrespective of the above you are now undergoing Rahu dasa which is not favourable for you and make you confused and mind flucation whether to do this or that and that too aspected by Mars (some fiery fighting must be there in your thinking) only mediation will help and the next dasa Jupiter may be neutral. i think you should worship Lord Thakshinamoorthy thrusday virtham and Turigai amman for friday virtham for Rahu. one thing i can tell you that you will have debts in your life time but at the same time you will also earn that much. so need not worry. i am sure whatever you will do you will earn more than expected. graduation is delayed because Jupiter is in the 6h house, but for education it is the fourth planet which is Saturn for you again placed in the 9th (good placement) so if you try hard you will successfully complete the graduation. it is only the Rahu effects causing problems for you now, so going to Kalakasthi perform puja for Rahu will reduce the evil power.

your case is the one where the good dasas ended in your childhood and the neutral dasas happening now. but you know when the basement is strong even the earthquakes cannot bring the house down and in your horo there is no grahas debliated or neecha, that means you do not need to afraid about your life, just going to amman temple and Lord Siva temple and Yoga Narsimmar at Solinkapuram is powerful and He will help reduce the evil power.

I have undergone lots of deep trouble till my life but going to temples whenever possible will definitly help you and mediation you will make you a winner in your life.

Sunder sir,

you are undergoing Saturn dasa lord of 7th and 8th and he is deblited at 10th. one way it is good and another way it is bad. r u married or not. lagnathipathi in 8. you have exalted mercury with debliated venus in the 3rd. sun is powerful. kettavan kettidil kitidum rajayogam. i hope you get that. but definitly some problems from family side in saturn/venus dasa. labam will be limited. you are definitly a good astologer too. grahas combination says that. only with more details we can discuss in the forum more.

Saturn is Debilitated but also retrogate and Vargottamma. Does that indicate any thing. You can see all details Here.

And yes, I am married but right now the marriage is going thro' a bad patch.

Regards,

Sunder Rangarajan

Yes the marriage is slightly rocky. And the worst part is that I selected my wife as per my Naadi predictions. Today Naadi has proved to be detremental for me. None of the future prediction have come true. It has only given me problems.

Naadi predictions have to be in line with the janam kundali preidctions broadly. where have you done your nadi reading. i went Vaitheesswarn Koil and long back that is 1997. what ever he told me is only broadly, whcih almost came true. you cannot expect them to read the palm and translate propery unless until he is an expert. three years after marriage i went to the same person to find out Nadi for my wife because we were not blessed with a child till then. he found the leaf and whatever he said was correct. but what went wrong was he predicted a baby boy first and baby girl second. but i got baby girl first. we saw the nady in Nov 2007 and he told me that we will have our first child in December 1 2006. exactly november 28, 2006 we had our first child. and we are expecting my second child next month. but when i had my reading done, i was told that i will have a baby girl first and baby boy second. but whatever he said about my daughter and my son is same in the both the nadis. so for me it is only the reader who has understand properly and translate correctly.

I have seen my Naadi at 'Agastya Siva Naadi-Reader Tharani Balan, Trichi. Infact most of my family members have seen their Naadi there. Somehoe future predictions are debatable.