IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ganand

Please guide

Rate this topic

Dear Sir:

My husband and I have been married for 5 years and within this time i have had two miscarriages causing come distance from my husband (more on my part). As well as i recently attained higher education and I am currently searching for a job but have been having difficulties.

Based on my astrology results i was told to wear yellow sapphire to promote a healthly pregnancy, but since i have been wearing it I still miscarried. Please guide me; my birth date is March 4, 1976: time 10:40 pm: location New Delhi, India.

Ganand

Horo casted from Karmicastro.com

it seems i don't think you have any problems in your horo, it may be only a matter of time. job you will be able to get after october 2008 when Sun mahadas starts. now you are undergoing venus dasa ends october 2008. you may be short tempered, and speaks whatever you think when you are angry. try to keep the cool. this is my observation it is only opinion. your husband birth details required for further analysis for child.

See your husband's horo also a good one, only thing both of your temperment is volatile which causes the probelm, you both have to mediate and go to Mathaji temple every friday, will help you in your everyday life. there is no dosha in both horos but sayana dosha is there so my advice is both of you go to Varnasi Temple and for three days you have to worship Kasi Viswanath Bagavan and Kasi Visalatchi Amman. Have Ganga bath and take vilwa Mala and Ganga Water then go to the temple and with the vilwa mala and Gagna water abisekham on the Lord Viswantha Lingam. this is great remedy, read from a famous astrologer K. R. Rajaopal of Tamilnadu, a great human being and great astrologer. so i recommending the same. a lots of people from all over the world appreciating his work in the field of Astrology. he is a simple man never do astorlogy for money or fame. his advice has helped a lot of people. select some good day to start the prayer. i am sure you will have your child with the blessings of Bhagvan Siva Shankar.

i also inform you that i am replying only to help the people around here. it is just my opinion and do not misunderstand me that if something is wrong with my analysis.

you are living in this world to experience your past deeds. by wearing a gem nothing will happen, if one has done something good he will reap good and bad than he will reap the same and God only can reduce and eliminate the bad effects but he only can do that too if he shows grace on us. He is like a President and who can only grant a person from sentencing to death to life sentence, but that is only in selected cases, and he never come into the judges deceision. so if god cannot eliminate the bad effects unless until he shows some grace on us, how come wearing a gem will do, i doubt it. do not believe in that.