IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Can somebody test Vedabase?

Rate this topic

Yes, intended for 4 uses, does it work? Can you post some screenshots? I dont have A Pc! Does it work okay, give me all the info!

Download is really fast, installation works. Installation from setp up launcher in the Folio View folder works, however when starting the Vedabase this message comes,

28qygc5.jpg

And unable to load the user interface resource library, "cannot find file VwsENU4.dll at Views 4.2.2 Service Patch".

www.archive.org/details/Bhaktivedanta-Swami-Prabhupada108 (file is called Complete Works Prabhupada), I think download.com modified the file maybe, try above file PLeare!
Let's go step by step, first the file VwsENU4.dll would be required, it says, "unable to load the user interface resource library, system cannot find VwsENU4.dll in folder "Views 4.2.2 Service Patch"."

You mean that this 120 MB file is the missing VwsENU4.dll? http://www.archive.org/download/Bhaktivedanta-Swami-Prabhupada108/Complete_Works_Prabhupada.rar

This dll problem took me months to sort out! Hope I get permmision to sell vedabase online (the expensive one)

Ok, I download Complete_Works_Prabhupada.rar from link above and look in there for that dll file to move it into the folder of the Vedabase were it is missing.

It is the same Vedabase software as at download.com and says, VwsENU4.dll file mentioned above cannot be found, but is required to open infobase, "unable to open infobase" and "system cannot find VwsENU4.dll".

Could you post only VwsENU4.dll for download?

Foto Views 4.2 Win 32 can be installed.

The file above was made by me, it should work as others say it works, should contain all the files, i sorted that dll problem a long time ago, tell me if this works. (the link for the file above)

No, nothing works. The .dll file is missing in both downloads of your modified Vedabase and this version of Vedabase cannot be started. Only problem, if they find out at download.com that you uploaded them a not working Vedabase, what they should think?

This is the dll. File: http://libsnap.dom.edu/catDesk/VIEWS32 (the last file is the dll., i bet even with the file folio wont work, now u realize prob i had doing this.

Thanks, it's getting closer, now it says, module FccDEA4.dll cannot be found at the folder "Views 4.2.2 Service Patch". Where can I get this module? It's not at http://libsnap.dom.edu/catDesk/VIEWS32

Omg, did u install at C:/? Thats only place willwork, goto C drive program files, folio, make sure 'show hidden files is enabled in explorer', all files should be here.... Click autoreg.exe (this is the dll problem, needs to register the dll files).

Omg, did u install at C:/? Thats only place willwork, goto C drive program files, folio, make sure 'show hidden files is enabled in explorer', all files should be here.... Click autoreg.exe (this is the dll problem, needs to register the dll files).

It is installed at C:\, at program files/folio there's no FccDEA4.dll, this file is missing, clicking autoreg.exe doesnt solve it, when starting vedabase it still says, "unable to open infobase".

This is the error message:

28qygc5.jpg

I'm stumped, the thing is i never modified any of the files, like i said that was the problem, i give up.

No, we don't give up. I downloaded 250 MB and spent hours so far. We need FccDEA4.dll and get it gradually working.