IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ARJ

isn't Buddhism just a form Vedanta ?

Rate this topic

SB 4.24.18

Lord Çiva, the most powerful demigod, second only to Lord Viñëu, is self-sufficient. Although he has nothing to aspire for in the material world, for the benefit of those in the material world he is always busily engaged everywhere and is accompanied by his dangerous energies like goddess Kälé and goddess Durgä.

PURPORT

Lord Çiva is known as the greatest devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is known as the best of all types of Vaiñëavas (vaiñëavänäà yathä çambhuù).

Consequently, Lord Çiva has a Vaiñëava sampradäya, the disciplic succession known as the Rudra-sampradäya. Just as there is a Brahma-sampradäya coming directly from Lord Brahmä, the Rudra-sampradäya comes directly from Lord Çiva. Lord Çiva is one of the twelve great personalities, as stated in Çrémad-Bhägavatam (6.3.20):

svayambhür näradaù çambhuù

kumäraù kapilo manuù

prahlädo janako bhéñmo

balir vaiyäsakir vayam

These are twelve great authorities in preaching God consciousness. The name Çambhu means Lord Çiva. His disciplic succession is also known as the Viñëusvämi-sampradäya, and the current Viñëusvämi-sampradäya is also known as the Vallabha-sampradäya.

The current Brahma-sampradäya is known as the Madhva-Gauòéya-sampradäya. Even though Lord Çiva appeared to preach Mäyäväda philosophy, at the end of his pastime in the form of Çaìkaräcärya, he preached the Vaiñëava philosophy: bhaja govindaà bhaja govindaà bhaja govindaà müòha-mate.

He stressed worshiping Lord Kåñëa, or Govinda, three times in this verse and especially warned his followers that they could not possibly achieve deliverance, or mukti, simply by word jugglery and grammatical puzzles. If one is actually serious to attain mukti, he must worship Lord Kåñëa. That is Çrépäda Çaìkaräcärya’s last instruction.

Herein it is mentioned that Lord Çiva is always accompanied by his material energy (çaktyä ghorayä). Material energy—goddess Durgä, or goddess Kälé—is always under his control. Goddess Kälé and Durgä serve him by killing all the asuras, or demons.

Sometimes Kälé becomes so infuriated that she indiscriminately kills all kinds of asuras. There is a popular picture of goddess Kälé in which she wears a garland composed of the heads of the asuras and holds in her left hand a captured head and in her right hand a great khaòga, or chopper, for killing asuras. Great wars are symbolic representations of Kälé’s devastation of the asuras and are actually conducted by the goddess Kälé.

såñöi-sthiti-pralaya-sädhana-çaktir ekä (Brahma-saàhitä 5.44)

Asuras try to pacify the goddess Kälé, or Durgä, by worshiping her in material opulence, but when the asuras become too intolerable, goddess Kälé does not discriminate in killing them wholesale.

Asuras do not know the secret of the energy of Lord Çiva, and they prefer to worship goddess Kälé or Durgä or Lord Çiva for material benefit. Due to their demoniac character, they are reluctant to surrender to Lord Kåñëa, as indicated by Bhagavad-gétä (7.15):

na mäà duñkåtino müòhäù

prapadyante narädhamäù

mäyayäpahåta-jïänä

äsuraà bhävam äçritäù

Lord Çiva’s duty is very dangerous because he has to employ the energy of goddess Kälé (or Durgä). In another popular picture the goddess Kälé is sometimes seen standing on the prostrate body of Lord Çiva, which indicates that sometimes Lord Çiva has to fall down flat in order to stop goddess Kälé from killing the asuras.

Since Lord Çiva controls the great material energy (goddess Durgä), worshipers of Lord Çiva attain very opulent positions within this material world. Under Lord Çiva’s direction, a worshiper of Lord Çiva gets all kinds of material facilities.

In contrast, a Vaiñëava, or worshiper of Lord Viñëu, gradually becomes poorer in material possessions because Lord Viñëu does not trick His devotees into becoming materially entangled by possessions. Lord Viñëu gives His devotees intelligence from within, as stated in Bhagavad-gétä (10.10):

teñäà satata-yuktänäà

bhajatäà préti-pürvakam

dadämi buddhi-yogaà taà

yena mäm upayänti te

“To those who are constantly devoted and worship Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me.”

Thus Lord Viñëu gives intelligence to His devotee so that the devotee can make progress on the path back home, back to Godhead. Since a devotee has nothing to do with any kind of material possession, he does not come under the control of goddess Kälé, or the goddess Durgä.

Lord Çiva is also in charge of the tamo-guëa, or the mode of ignorance in this material world. His potency, the goddess Durgä, is described as keeping all living entities in the darkness of ignorance (yä devé sarva-bhüteñu nidra-rüpaà saàsthitä).

Both Lord Brahmä and Lord Çiva are incarnations of Lord Viñëu, but Lord Brahmä is in charge of the creation whereas Lord Çiva is in charge of the destruction, which he carries out with the help of his material energy, goddess Kälé, or goddess Durgä.

Thus in this verse Lord Çiva is described as being accompanied by dangerous potencies (çaktyä ghorayä), and that is the actual position of Lord Çiva.

Cast system in India is very old and strong. If Buddhism which was told as anti cast tradition was ruled India, why casts still exists? How is it possible?

Indians always like to mix all philosophies wont believe anyone blindly (may be because they aware of other philosophies too).. That is what happened in olden days too.. Typical Indian still accept Buddha got moksha/no next life to him. Same time Shiva/Vishnu/Allah etc... cast system has nothing to do with philosophy even with so called Hindu philosophy. It was happened in Indian society same as slavery happened in Europe. Slavery/Cast system are result of politics of olden days same as today. What happening today politicians are dividing people as much as possible to keep them under control and rule them

Become a Adi Shankara to speak about Buddha. Become a Buddha first to know what he meant. Both are Great. Buddha spoke about the Shunyavaada and everything ends in nothingness and everything evolves from nothingness. But Shankaras philosophy was to just question who is the experiencer? So there should be one and not Shunya. Shunya cannot experience but that ONE can. Hence the Not Two(A-dvaita) came to existance which again was reorganised by the later Acharyas according to their perception of truth. Ultimately everything leads to the Truth.

Become a Adi Shankara to speak about Buddha. Become a Buddha first to know what he meant. Both are Great. Buddha spoke about the Shunyavaada and everything ends in nothingness and everything evolves from nothingness. But Shankaras philosophy was to just question who is the experiencer? So there should be one and not Shunya. Shunya cannot experience but that ONE can. Hence the Not Two(A-dvaita) came to existance which again was reorganised by the later Acharyas according to their perception of truth. Ultimately everything leads to the Truth.

Only if Buddha had someone like Vashishta or Sandipani to guide him, he would've never made this blunder, it was his ego that never allowed him to ask someone who's more realised than him for directions. ;)

On the other hand I don't think Shri Krishna ever had the need for a guru, but it was His humility & modesty that He went to someone for education.

sandipanimuni.jpg

krishna.jpg

SB 4.24.18

Lord Çiva, the most powerful demigod, second only to Lord Viñëu, is self-sufficient. Although he has nothing to aspire for in the material world, for the benefit of those in the material world he is always busily engaged everywhere and is accompanied by his dangerous energies like goddess Kälé and goddess Durgä.

PURPORT

Lord Çiva is known as the greatest devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. He is known as the best of all types of Vaiñëavas (vaiñëavänäà yathä çambhuù).

Consequently, Lord Çiva has a Vaiñëava sampradäya, the disciplic succession known as the Rudra-sampradäya. Just as there is a Brahma-sampradäya coming directly from Lord Brahmä, the Rudra-sampradäya comes directly from Lord Çiva. Lord Çiva is one of the twelve great personalities, as stated in Çrémad-Bhägavatam (6.3.20):

svayambhür näradaù çambhuù

kumäraù kapilo manuù

prahlädo janako bhéñmo

balir vaiyäsakir vayam

These are twelve great authorities in preaching God consciousness. The name Çambhu means Lord Çiva. His disciplic succession is also known as the Viñëusvämi-sampradäya, and the current Viñëusvämi-sampradäya is also known as the Vallabha-sampradäya.

The current Brahma-sampradäya is known as the Madhva-Gauòéya-sampradäya. Even though Lord Çiva appeared to preach Mäyäväda philosophy, at the end of his pastime in the form of Çaìkaräcärya, he preached the Vaiñëava philosophy: bhaja govindaà bhaja govindaà bhaja govindaà müòha-mate.

He stressed worshiping Lord Kåñëa, or Govinda, three times in this verse and especially warned his followers that they could not possibly achieve deliverance, or mukti, simply by word jugglery and grammatical puzzles. If one is actually serious to attain mukti, he must worship Lord Kåñëa. That is Çrépäda Çaìkaräcärya’s last instruction.

Herein it is mentioned that Lord Çiva is always accompanied by his material energy (çaktyä ghorayä). Material energy—goddess Durgä, or goddess Kälé—is always under his control. Goddess Kälé and Durgä serve him by killing all the asuras, or demons.

Sometimes Kälé becomes so infuriated that she indiscriminately kills all kinds of asuras. There is a popular picture of goddess Kälé in which she wears a garland composed of the heads of the asuras and holds in her left hand a captured head and in her right hand a great khaòga, or chopper, for killing asuras. Great wars are symbolic representations of Kälé’s devastation of the asuras and are actually conducted by the goddess Kälé.

såñöi-sthiti-pralaya-sädhana-çaktir ekä (Brahma-saàhitä 5.44)

Asuras try to pacify the goddess Kälé, or Durgä, by worshiping her in material opulence, but when the asuras become too intolerable, goddess Kälé does not discriminate in killing them wholesale.

Asuras do not know the secret of the energy of Lord Çiva, and they prefer to worship goddess Kälé or Durgä or Lord Çiva for material benefit. Due to their demoniac character, they are reluctant to surrender to Lord Kåñëa, as indicated by Bhagavad-gétä (7.15):

na mäà duñkåtino müòhäù

prapadyante narädhamäù

mäyayäpahåta-jïänä

äsuraà bhävam äçritäù

Lord Çiva’s duty is very dangerous because he has to employ the energy of goddess Kälé (or Durgä). In another popular picture the goddess Kälé is sometimes seen standing on the prostrate body of Lord Çiva, which indicates that sometimes Lord Çiva has to fall down flat in order to stop goddess Kälé from killing the asuras.

Since Lord Çiva controls the great material energy (goddess Durgä), worshipers of Lord Çiva attain very opulent positions within this material world. Under Lord Çiva’s direction, a worshiper of Lord Çiva gets all kinds of material facilities.

In contrast, a Vaiñëava, or worshiper of Lord Viñëu, gradually becomes poorer in material possessions because Lord Viñëu does not trick His devotees into becoming materially entangled by possessions. Lord Viñëu gives His devotees intelligence from within, as stated in Bhagavad-gétä (10.10):

teñäà satata-yuktänäà

bhajatäà préti-pürvakam

dadämi buddhi-yogaà taà

yena mäm upayänti te

“To those who are constantly devoted and worship Me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to Me.”

Thus Lord Viñëu gives intelligence to His devotee so that the devotee can make progress on the path back home, back to Godhead. Since a devotee has nothing to do with any kind of material possession, he does not come under the control of goddess Kälé, or the goddess Durgä.

Lord Çiva is also in charge of the tamo-guëa, or the mode of ignorance in this material world. His potency, the goddess Durgä, is described as keeping all living entities in the darkness of ignorance (yä devé sarva-bhüteñu nidra-rüpaà saàsthitä).

Both Lord Brahmä and Lord Çiva are incarnations of Lord Viñëu, but Lord Brahmä is in charge of the creation whereas Lord Çiva is in charge of the destruction, which he carries out with the help of his material energy, goddess Kälé, or goddess Durgä.

Thus in this verse Lord Çiva is described as being accompanied by dangerous potencies (çaktyä ghorayä), and that is the actual position of Lord Çiva.

Bhaiyya, The Absolute Truth can never be yours unless you are engraving quotations from the past. The past is dead. The future in unseen. Oh mere Dev, Be yourself. The truth is in the present and is present within you. Realise!!!

But you have quoted Krishnamurti-like polyannastic mayavad-esque diatribes. This is old hippy-ish propaganda.

You need your insurance premiums paid up-to-date and security cameras and a new plastic liner sack in your rubbish bin and new Bangles for your spouse and the latest rent will be due soon ---these are all absolutely true obligations, and yet, they too are transient just like your future will be at the end of the day.

The past is the link in the chain that comprises the strength of your fortunate birth-rights. If you turn your back on your family tradition of Vedic Knowledge as concluded by Krishna and Vyasadeva's Bhagavatam then your heart will turn to stone and by supreme irony & Maya you will be happy and satisfied--so relish what is the mystery of nectar while you still have a human species' birth, so that you can reach Sri Mukunda, Krishna.

Just think of how advanced-in-experience you already are now, and, then when you study Bhagavatam, after having come from (in essessence this is what it amounts to) a Sunyavadi-trained philosophical background --it will be so awesome for you to apply & contrast the knowledge of the workings of the "24 elements + Jiv-atma + Time + Brahman (the void)" conbined with enlightenment of Paramatma and finally, Bhagavan Sri Krishna so that you will have 'The Whole Story', after all these years.

But you have quoted Krishnamurti-like polyannastic mayavad-esque diatribes. This is old hippy-ish propaganda.

You need your insurance premiums paid up-to-date and security cameras and a new plastic liner sack in your rubbish bin and new Bangles for your spouse and the latest rent will be due soon ---these are all absolutely true obligations, and yet, they too are transient just like your future will be at the end of the day.

The past is the link in the chain that comprises the strength of your fortunate birth-rights. If you turn your back on your family tradition of Vedic Knowledge as concluded by Krishna and Vyasadeva's Bhagavatam then your heart will turn to stone and by supreme irony & Maya you will be happy and satisfied--so relish what is the mystery of nectar while you still have a human species' birth, so that you can reach Sri Mukunda, Krishna.

Mahadev, I dont have to prove my provess. Experience needs no proof. I am asking you to just experience yourself. If you are satisfied with what you are experiencing, I have no issues. It is for the benifit of people who are craving for more. NA ALPE SUKHAMASTI.

Just think of how advanced-in-experience you already are now, and, then when you study Bhagavatam, after having come from (in essessence this is what it amounts to) a Sunyavadi-trained philosophical background --it will be so awesome for you to apply & contrast the knowledge of the workings of the "24 elements + Jiv-atma + Time + Brahman (the void)" conbined with enlightenment of Paramatma and finally, Bhagavan Sri Krishna so that you will have 'The Whole Story', after all these years.

Dear Jaan, I do not come from or represent any school of taught like you do. I do not tag myself as a Shivaite or a Vaishnava, I do not get caught in the web of Millions of books written by people. You can infact visualise time when you are with the ultimate. You can see the past, present and future. But..alas, you are here to show your Cut & Paste abilities rather than think on your own. There will be a day, i am sure you will come back to yourself. For your info, I too was like you till I realised myself. Question yourself who knows himself better.

Originally Posted by srikanthdk71

Mahadev, I dont have to prove my provess [his prowess]. Experience needs no proof. I am asking you to just experience yourself. If you are satisfied with what you are experiencing, I have no issues. It is for the benifit of people who are craving for more. NA ALPE SUKHAMASTI.

Yes. Now I have learnt everything you have taught me herein above in your statements.

I too am doggedly pontificating to you too!

I am gracing you with devine nectar. I deliver Krishna to you, "He is Krishna! Come now srikanthdk71, and greet him with open arms" --when I say these things to you, you have been caught. That may or may not be due to My own degree-of-prowess --all for your benefit and for Paramatma's enlivenment. You have been lured, caught, and enlisted and you may enjoy.

But, my graciousness is forsaken by you in exchange for your poetic axioms & real life distracting obligations that lure you away from what I am offering to you.

Take Krishna or leave it, no?

Originally Posted by srikanthdk71

Mahadev, I dont have to prove my provess [his prowess]. Experience needs no proof. I am asking you to just experience yourself. If you are satisfied with what you are experiencing, I have no issues. It is for the benifit of people who are craving for more. NA ALPE SUKHAMASTI.

Yes. Now I have learnt everything you have taught me herein above in your statements.

I too am doggedly pontificating to you too!

I am gracing you with devine nectar. I deliver Krishna to you, "He is Krishna! Come now srikanthdk71, and greet him with open arms" --when I say these things to you, you have been caught. That may or may not be due to My own degree-of-prowess --all for your benefit and for Paramatma's enlivenment. You have been lured, caught, and enlisted and you may enjoy.

But, my graciousness is forsaken by you in exchange for your poetic axioms & real life distracting obligations that lure you away from what I am offering to you.

Take Krishna or leave it, no?

I think you are electicuted by Institutionalised thoughts who cannot think on your own. When I already have Krishna with me, I am the most satisfied. The Krishna outside you can vanish but not the Krishna within you. You are already a blessed soul which you havent realised and trying to search outside with stutis and Bhajans. That can only give your mind a temporary nectar. Not make realise your soul. There can NEVER be Moksha where Dvaita exists.

"Slight us not Varuna, nor Aryaman, nor Mitra, nor Indra, nor Ayu, nor the Maruts,

When we declare amid the congregation the virtues of the strong Steed, God-descended.

What time they bear before the Courser, covered with trappings and with wealth, the grasped oblation,

The dappled goat goeth straightforward, bleating, to the place dear to Indra and to Pusan.

Dear to all Gods, this goat, the share of Pusan, is first led forward with the vigorous Courser,

While Tvastar sends him forward with the Charger, acceptable for sacrifice, to glory.

When thrice the men lead round the Steed, in order, who goeth to the Gods as meet oblations,

The goat precedeth him, the share of Pusan, and to the Gods the sacrifice announceth.

Invoker, ministering priest, atoner, fire-kindler Soma-presser, sage, reciter,

With this well ordered sacrifice, well finished, do ye fill full the channels of the rivers.

The hewers of the post and those who carry it, and those who carve the knob to deck the Horse's stake;

Those who prepare the cooking-vessels for the Steed,—may the approving help of these promote our work.

Forth, for the regions of the Gods, the Charger with his smooth back is come my prayer attends him.

In him rejoice the singers and the sages. A good friend have we won for the Gods’ banquet.

May the fleet Courser's halter and his heel-ropes, the head-stall and the girths and cords about him.

And the grass put within his mouth to bait him,—among the Gods, too, let all these be with thee.

What part of the Steed's flesh the fly hath eaten, or is left sticking to the post or hatchet,

Or to the slayer's hands and nails adhereth,—among the Gods, too, may all this be with thee.

Food undigested steaming from his belly, and any odour of raw flesh remaining,

This let the immolators set in order and dress the sacrifice with perfect cooking.

What from thy body which with fire is roasted, when thou art set upon the spit, distilleth,

Let not that lie on earth or grass neglected, but to the longing Gods let all be offered.

They who observing that the Horse is ready call out and say, the smell is good; remove it;

And, craving meat, await the distribution,—may their approving help promote labour.

The trial-fork of the flesh-cooking caldron, the vessels out of which the broth is sprinkled,

The warming-pots, the covers of the dishes, hooks, carving-boards,—all these attend the Charger.

The starting-place, his place of rest and rolling, the ropes wherewith the Charger's feet were fastened,

The water that he drank, the food he tasted,—among the Gods, too, may all these attend thee.

Let not the fire, smoke-scented, make thee crackle, nor glowing caldron smell and break to pieces.

Offered, beloved, approved, and consecrated,—such Charger do the Gods accept with favour.

The robe they spread upon the Horse to clothe him, the upper covering and the golden trappings,

The halters which restrain the Steed, the heel-ropes,—all these, as grateful to the Gods, they offer.

If one, when seated, with excessive urging hath with his heel or with his whip distressed thee,

All these thy woes, as with the oblations' ladle at sacrifices, with my prayer I banish.

The four-and-thirty ribs of the. Swift Charger, kin to the Gods, the slayer's hatchet pierces.

Cut ye with skill, so that the parts be flawless, and piece by piece declaring them dissect them.

Of Tvastar's Charger there is one dissector,—this is the custom-two there are who guide him.

Such of his limbs as I divide in order, these, amid the balls, in fire I offer.

Let not thy dear soul burn thee as thou comest, let not the hatchet linger in thy body.

Let not a greedy clumsy immolator, missing the joints, mangle thy limbs unduly.

No, here thou diest not, thou art not injured: by easy paths unto the Gods thou goest.

Both Bays, both spotted mares are now thy fellows, and to the ass's pole is yoked the Charger.

May this Steed bring us all-sustaining riches, wealth in good kine, good horses, manly offspring.

Freedom from sin may Aditi vouchsafe us: the Steed with our oblations gain us lordship!"

--Rig Veda 1.162

"What time, first springing into life, thou neighedst, proceeding from the sea or upper waters,

Limbs of the deer hadst thou, and eagle pinions. O Steed, thy birth is nigh and must be lauded.

This Steed which Yama gave hath Trita harnessed, and him, the first of all, hath Indra mounted.

His bridle the Gandharva grasped. O Vasus, from out the Sun ye fashioned forth the Courser.

Yama art thou, O Horse; thou art Aditya; Trita art thou by secret operation.

Thou art divided thoroughly from Soma. They say thou hast three bonds in heaven

that hold thee.

Three bonds, they say, thou hast in heaven that bind thee, three in the waters,

three within the ocean.

To me thou seemest Varuna, O Courser, there where they say is thy sublimest birth-place.

Here-, Courser, are the places where they groomed thee, here are the traces of thy hoofs as winner.

Here have I seen the auspicious reins that guide thee, which those who guard the holy Law keep safely.

Thyself from far I recognized in spirit,—a Bird that from below flew through the heaven.

I saw thy head still soaring, striving upward by paths unsoiled by dust, pleasant to travel.

Here I beheld thy form, matchless in glory, eager to win thee food at the Cow's station.

Whenever a man brings thee to thine enjoyment, thou swallowest the plants most greedy eater.

After thee, Courser, come the car, the bridegroom, the kine come after, and the charm of maidens.

Full companies have followed for thy friendship: the pattern of thy vigour Gods have copied.

Horns made of gold hath he: his feet are iron: less fleet than he, though swift as thought, is Indra.

The Gods have come that they may taste the sacrifice of him who mounted, first of all, the Courser.

Symmetrical in flank, with rounded haunches, mettled like heroes, the Celestial Coursers

Put forth their strength, like swans in lengthened order, when they, the Steeds, have reached the heavenly causeway.

A body formed for flight hast thou, O Charger; swift as the wind in motion is thy spirit.

Thy horns are spread abroad in all directions: they move with restless beat in wildernesses.

The strong Steed hath come forward to the slaughter, pondering with a mind directed God-ward.

The goat who is his kin is led before him the sages and the singers follow after.

The Steed is come unto the noblest mansion, is come unto his Father and his Mother.

This day shall he approach the Gods, most welcome: then he declares good gifts to him who offers."

--Rig Veda 1.163

I'm not sure if you consider the above verses to be symbolic of something else, but I can assure you that in Lord Buddha's time, most Brahmins took them literally and sacrificed animals. So, no matter what, Srila Jiva Goswami was right in what he said, since the Vedas (at the very least appear) to approve of the sacrifice of animals (in some parts), and people did sacrifice animals according to these Vedic injunctions.

Mr. so called Radhey-Radhey,

I am sure you have already crossed the 1st step to converting to Moslemism/Christianity[semitism] as you conceive Vaidik Aryas as meat eating savages akin to the common mlechhca savages strain found everywhere in the world except Bharat.

Or perhaps, you are one of those Bauddh/Jain patits [descendent], who later took on Vaidik sounding names when the tables were turned back on the mongrel Bauddhs/Jains.

Foreign impositions like you belong not here but in mlechchaland- land of your asurik forefathers.

TO CLARIFY UPON VEDA-HATRED SPAWNED BY BAUDDHS/JAINS TO

ANYONE READING THESE THREADS, MAY I SUGGEST TO READ:

hxxp://encyclopediaofauthentichinduism.org

AND YES, THE SEMITISTS[JEHOVITES & MOSLEMITES] WERE THE

BYPRODUCT OF BAUDDH MISSIONARIES INTO MIDDLE-EAST ... ...

THESE SEMITES[JEWS/CHRISTIANS/MOSLEMS] ARE BAUDDHS UNDER NEW

NAME GARB ... ... THE ASURIK BAUDDHS PREACHED VEDA-HATRED TO ALL CORNERS OF WORLD AS SOON AS THEY GAINED ROYAL PATRONAGE/MILITARY POWER [ASHOK]... ... ITS IMMEDIATE EFFECT WAS DESTRUCTION OF SELF-PAGAN RELIGION BY ROMANS & ARABS[WHO DESTROYED THEIR ANCESTRAL SHIVLING AT KAABA]TO CONVERT TO JEHOVAISM WHICH IS BUT BAUDDHISM.

THE VILE BAUDDHS TAUGHT THAT VEDA & VAIDIK PEOPLE WERE EVIL TO ROMANS/ARABS WHO THEN DUPLICATED TEMPLE DESTRUCTION IN

ROME/KAABA TO THE TUNE OF WHAT BAUDDHIST ASURS HAD DONE IN

BHARAT. SINCE THEY WERE TAUGHT THAT VAIDIK PEOPLE WERE EVIL & HAD NO RIGHT TO EXIST, THE ROMANS PERSECUTED THE REST OF EUROPE INTO JEHOVAISM[REGIONALLY MODIFIED BAUDDISHM]. YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT IN THE MISERY/SIN THEME CENTRAL TO BAUDDHISM & SEMITIC TALES. HEREIN LIES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ARYAS & BAUDDHS, FOR BAUDDHS WORLD IS FULL OF MISERY/SIN, FOR US WORLD IS EVER JOYOUS & BEAUTIFUL AS IT IS EMBODIMENT OF VIRAAT SWAROOP. THE NAME BAUDDH ITSELF SIGNIFIES DEMONIAC TRAITS, IT MEANS PAURUSHEYA CONFINING TO SELF-INTEREST, IT SAYS USE ONLY YOUR BUDDHI/INTELLECT TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO IN A SITUATION[THIS IS SELFISHNESS- ASUR DHARM], OUR DHARMA IS APAURUSHEYA AS IT IS DIVINE BREATHED BY HARI HIMSELF & NOT KAPOLKALPANA OF SOME SAVAGE MLECHCHA. VAIDIK DHARM SAYS DO AS PARMATMA HARI SAYS IN VEDA[ARYA DHARM].

NOW, YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHY ALL THESE MLECCHA HAVE BEEN &

ARE HELL BENT ON DESTRUCTION OF BHARAT, FROM BIRTH-CHILDHOOD TO EDUCATION THEY ARE TAUGHT VEDA HATRED BY BAUDDHISM, SO MUCH THAT THE VERY SIGHT/EXISTENCE OF A VEDA FOLLOWER[sO CALLED HINDU- PERSON OF LAND BEYOND SINDHU WHO FOLLOW VEDA] IS NOT PERMISSIBLE FOR THEM. THEY HAVE ONLY HATRED FOR US AS THIS IS WHAT BAUDDHS/JAINS[MISSIONARY IDEOLOGIES] HAVE BEEN PREACHING ABOUT US.

BUDDH WAS AN AVATAR OF HARI, AFTER MAHABHARAT WAR BHARAT WAS

LEFT DEVOID OF WARRIORS, & OPPURTUNISTIC MLECHCHAS FROM SURROUNDING AREAS STARTED TO INVADE AS THEY CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THE SELF-ANNIHILATION OF KSHTRIYAS IN MAHABHARAT WAR. TO PROTECT

SADHUJAN FROM THESE MLECHCHA INVADERS WHO WERE OF SHAK RACE,

SRI HARI APPEARED IN SHAK RACE AS BUDDH & TAUGHT THEM AHIMSA

TO TAKE THEIR SAVAGERY OUT. BUT THE BARBARISM IN MLECCHAS

COULD NOT BE CONTAINED AFTER HARI/BUDDH'S DEPARTURE & THEY

RAN IN TO COMPLETELY DESTROY ARYA-DHARM[NOW LEFT BARE WITH

NO KSHTRIYA PROTECTORS LIKE AN ARMLESS PERSON ABLE TO DEFEND

ONLY WITH HIS FEET KICKS- OUR SHUDRIM WHO FOUGHT & PROTECTED

US FROM THESE BARBAR MLECHCHAS].

THESE VILE MLECHCHAS TURNED/DISTORTED[TO SUIT THEIR OWN DEMONIAC SAVAGERY MENTALITY] BUDDH'S TEACHINGS[AHIMSA] INTO

BAUDDHISM=VEDA HATRED & HINDOO[sO CALLLED] PERSECUTION.

THOUSANDS OF OUR SACRED TEXTS BOTH PHILOSOPHICAL, CEREMONIAL

& SCIENTIFIC WERE STOLEN/COPIED BY THESE BAUDDH THUGS, TRANSLATED FROM SANSKRIT & LOOTED OFF TO CHINA.

THIS IS WHY THERE ARE NO RECORDS OF SCIENTIFIC TEXTS IN BHARAT NOW, YET THEY CAN BE FOUND TRANSLATED FROM SANSKRIT IN TIBET OR CHINA!

THE MIDDLE EAST SEMITES & GREEKO-ROMANS GOT KNOWLEDGE OF SCIENCES FROM THESE STOLEN VAIDIK TEXTS THROUGH THE MISSIONARY BAUDDHS.

BAUDDH/JAIN RELIGION EXISTS ON VEDA HATRED ALONE ... WHAT KIND OF THING CAN CLAIM INHERENT MERIT IF IT HAS ONLY TO OFFER NEGATION OF THAT WHICH ALREADY EXISTS[VEDA]? WITHOUT VAIDIK DHARM THERE WOULD NOT BE[ANY PURPOSE FOR] THESE BAUDDH/JAIN HATERS[TO EXIST].

IF YOU THINK VAIDIK ARYAS ATE MEAT PERFORMED ANIMAL SACRIFICES TO GAIN BOONS ... DUDES LOOK ELSEWHERE, ANY LAND OUTSIDE BHARAT WILL GIVE YOU MEAT-EATING ANIMAL-SACRIFICING GOD-FEAR CULTURE FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL!![THESE ARE OBVIOUS FRAUDULENT LIES PROPAGATED BY BRITS WITH AID OF GERMAN MISSIONARIES LIKE MAX MUELLER TO CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY, SINCE MEAT EATING ESP. COW EATING IS CENTERSTAGE IN SEMITISM, IF OUR ANCESTORS WERE VEG THIS WOULD MAKE US SOCIALLY INCOMPATIBLE TO CONVERT TO SEMITISM HENCE THE FRAUD/LIES]

REMEMBER BUDDH AVTAR TEACHINGS OF HARI DOES NOT APPLY TO US AS WE WERE, ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, & WILL BE AHIMSAK. IT IS INTENDED FOR ADOPTION BY MLECHCHAS WHO ARE BY NATURE SAVAGE ANIMALS TO TAKE THEIR WEAPONS OUT & MAKE THEM HUMAN.

Sakya Muni Buddha was primarily opposed to the sacrificial religion of the Karma Kanda of the Vedas. This is Purva Mimansa. There is a chapter in the Dhamma Pada about Brahmanas. Buddhist philosophy is called Nasthika because it does not believe in the supremacy of the Vedas. Asthikas are people who believe in the supremacy of the Vedas. Nasthikas are people who do not believe in the supremacy of the Vedas. So Jainism and Buddhism are Nasthika philosophies. The term atheist is not relevant here. That is why even Purva Mimansa and Sankhya which do not believe in a supreme god are called Asthika philosophies.

Buddha's teachings have a lot in common with the Upanishadic teachings. Now the question is who influenced whom? Hinduism has grown by absorbing good ideas from all religions. Ahimsa was originally a Jain idea.

It is always represented that Adi Sankaracharya was responsible for the decline of Buddhism. In a way he was. Because he popularized the Upanishadic thoughts. But the credit for engaging the Buddhists in debates goes to Kumarila Bhatta. He defended Purva Mimansa against Buddhist ideas.

Later of Adi Sankaracharya debated the Purva Mimansa scholars like Mandana Mishra (a disciple of Kumarila Bhatta) and defeated them.

It is also worthwhile remembering that some religious teachers have accused Adi Sankaracharya of borrowing the idea of Nirguna Brahman from the Buddhists.

Buddhism became popular among the common people because

1. The texts were in Pali which was the common man's language.

2. They wrote everything down unlike the Vedas. Everyone had access to these texts.

Buddhismdeclined when Puranas and Itihasas bacame popular. What is called the Puranic/Itihasic period of Hinduism. The Puranas/Itihasas could be understood by the common man and many of them were also translated to local languages. And then we had Bards who went from village to village singing these poems and explaining them to the common man. Thus Hinduism nullified the initial advantages of Buddhism.

It is sad that most of the followers of Adi Sankaracharya in India today are basically followers of Purva Mimansa, which Adi Sankaracharya opposed during his entire life time. The Hindu Dharmasasthras follow Purva Mimansa.

I learnt Hindu Philosophies and religion in college from text books. Even the idea of Nirguna Brahman was not an acceptable proposition, because I believe in a personal God and Bhakthi.

Over the years what I have learnt is that there are very few Hindus who believe in Nirguna Brahman. Even Advaita Vedanta has been modified after Sankara's period to include Saguna Brahman.

About Sankara's Maya theory, I do not think there is any Hindu who really believes in it. Except table top philosophers and may be forum posters.:) And some songs. In real life. No one does. It is a Maya or Myth.:) We live in a real world.