IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shl153

life answers

Rate this topic

Name:- MURTUZA MANSOORALI SAYANIDOB: 29 july 1968Time of birth : 12:56 pmPlace of Birth:- Bombay India I would like to know what will be my life like in terms of health, wealth and marriage. I was married and got divorced in 8 months...The bride was a manglik and our guns did not meet the standard requirements. what does my future hold for me.I am currently staying in new york and am a wholesaler of phone cards.I drive the whole day 6 days a week and that took it's toll on my marriage as my wife constantly feared my safety... Now what is my future like Looks very bleek please advice

from the chart it shows, you are under going Rahu dasa which ends at sep 08. no need to worry about your work, you will always have something to earn, but probelms will be there. you got diverse because the probelm lies with you, this is clear from your chart, in the chart you got Sani in neecha in the seventh and the seventh lord Mars is in kataka which is again in neecha. if i am correct you may be having relationship with womens of elder age and widows. if i am wrong please forgive but this is what my anaysis says. After septmber you will get some reprive in gain but martial life looks difficult, you may have to consult some great astorologer for remeides

I have an emotional bond with my far away cousin who is 10 years my elder..my wife was always jealous of our relationship

please sir can u direct me as to whether the job i am doing is good for me as in new york getting anybody to help is difficult

how will the planets in my janampatri harm me

please guide me sir

from the chart it shows, you are under going Rahu dasa which ends at sep 08. no need to worry about your work, you will always have something to earn, but probelms will be there. you got diverse because the probelm lies with you, this is clear from your chart, in the chart you got Sani in neecha in the seventh and the seventh lord Mars is in kataka which is again in neecha. if i am correct you may be having relationship with womens of elder age and widows. if i am wrong please forgive but this is what my anaysis says. After septmber you will get some reprive in gain but martial life looks difficult, you may have to consult some great astorologer for remeides

Hi, from this september to September 2024, you will have a good life to lead. because you will be undergoing Jupiter dasa (horo casted from karmicastro.com) Jupiter is placed in the 11th along with moon the tenth lord. jupiter in 11th is good for gain but being the 3rd and 6th lord he wont be able to give you much. but believe me, four grahas in the tenth (lagana lord venus, 11th lord sun, 12th and 9th lord Merucury and the 2nd and 7th lord Mars depliated in tenth) Jeevanthan is very good you will always have sometthing to earn in your till your life. as far as which job you will give you gain, i will let you know detail after looking at some kitabs.

be careful about maritial relationship. but till 2024 you jupiter dasa, no need to panic or worry by that you will be around 60 odd. but please make sure that you save money from now onwards may be a little for retirement life, because that time you will be undergoing Saturn dasa, which is deblitied. God bless you.

thanks a lot sir

the one question that has me worried is the fact that my wife was a manglik

her name was Shabina Noormahomed Laljee,

Dob:-15/03/1971

Time:-03:45 am at Mumbai

We seperated but still love each other

Do we have a future together

also someone told me that her being manglik could have harmed me

Please tell me whether even after divorce i will have the impact of her being manglik upon my life...any ill effects in terms of health

Also whether i will ever get married again

Please sir guide me

I only can tell you now that you try now she should be willing to come. Her saturn dasa started from March 9, 2008. she will need your love becuase her lagna lord Saturn is debliated and may be in depression. if you could talk to her she might return to you as will be running Jupiter dasa which i mentioned running till 2024. i see no problem. She may be shortempered and realise only after whatever said.

She also has dosas but i think you too have same thing possible more than her. even if you get married to another girl, it may lead to problems because you too have doshas. i dont know how to say, but from my thinking it seems she is the one for you, should try now and to lead a healthy life than you have to stick to one. i think she will need you more than you need now.

your horo was casted from KARMICASTRO.COM

atleast she will be safe. pray god thats the only option. every saturday with one time meal and pray for Sani bhagvan. it is upto you take the opinion, since you are a muslim, you should not think i am trying you to worship Hindu God. but for me it is the human being, to live without pain in life so i adviced you to worship Sani bhagvan. please do not misunderstand me.

hi sir,

thank god..

but she is still crying out for me

and i am unable to forget her..for your reference her date of birth:-15th march 1971 time 03.45 am at mumbai

please advice as to whether she will remarry and have a good life

2 astrologers have given 2 view points after taking money that is why i entered this forum for advice

will i be safe????????????...For her it is very important that i come across no harm due to all tha dosha

One astrologer of hers told her to immediately cut of the marriage and mine told me before marriage that this will last for only 6 months

Cann you analyse why such drastic view points were gven..what was so wrong in our match..please sir