IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

addiction

Rate this topic

Yeah, Im addicted, but being cured. Twelve steps is hocus pocus coffee table mysticism.

That which is miserable at the beginning, the middle, and the end, this is enjoyment in the mode of ignorance.

I am not this body, why is that body doing that crap.

I am a drug counselor. A recovering alcoholic (they are okay as long as they dont link their recovery to jesus, leave him out of it, his blood is wine.) was sobbing away at the law reprocussions. I counselled, "You dont have an alcohol problem, you have an automobile problem, this is the only reason you gotta present yourself before the judge. Dont quit drinkin, quit drivin."

Lou Reed is the best. The most sincere record ever recorded is as follows:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xZo2w7vQUOY

No, this is not a thread about lou reeds mayavada philosophy. This is about an external rush. Pinprick, plunge, confusion, vomitting, the out-of-body experiance, nirvana (THE FOREST IS GONE)

Malcolm X said my addiction (cigarettes) is worse that heroin. Malcolm X never lied, ever.

So, Im done with the little bastards. Taking another drug to get rid of this one. Maybe later, Ill take the ganja cure, where one cigarette a day replaces twenty.

Guess what. Heres a good song for me. Wish me well.

haribol, and just breathe.