IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Soul300

My Career, Marriage and Dasha

Rate this topic

Hare Om !

My DOB is 2nd Oct, 1983. Place of Birth : Manipal (Udupi) India. Time:10 AM

Lat: 13N 23 Long : 74E 45

Can someone please tell me when I will get a job, been looking for one for very long but no luck so far..!

Also want to know how my Venus Mahadasa will be?? When will I get married?

Thank you.

Ketu-Budha period is upto Jan 2009. Your job and marriage issues get solved during this period. Venus period is OK but during Venus-Chandra period some tensions about parents can be faced . You are undergoing Sani sade-sath since three and half years ,it is natural to feel no luck. This problem will be there for another one and half years (may be 2 months more). Do Sani abhishekam in any temple on every Saturday for the above period and do feeding the poor when ever you like to get better results. Wish you good luck.

USR

Ketu-Budha period is upto Jan 2009. Your job and marriage issues get solved during this period. Venus period is OK but during Venus-Chandra period some tensions about parents can be faced . You are undergoing Sani sade-sath since three and half years ,it is natural to feel no luck. This problem will be there for another one and half years (may be 2 months more). Do Sani abhishekam in any temple on every Saturday for the above period and do feeding the poor when ever you like to get better results. Wish you good luck.

USR

Thank you very much for the reply !:) Grateful for the same.

You mentioned I will have this problem for another 1 n half years / 2 months

Is it because in 2 months, Retrograde Saturn goes direct in Leo? Or some other reason?