wadwal

Gemstones

Rate this topic

Name: Raj singh

DOB : 3rd Dec 1982

Time: 04:15am

Place: Banga, Punjab

Respected Gurus,

I am hardtimes at work(stock market analyse) because my mind very unstable and what gem do i need to wear get success? Also, I am trying to get marry soon, but i am having hard time find someone who i can spend rest of my life with.

I was in india last month. Some told my mother that i should be wearing a Neelam on the left hand because of the Maha dasha. Pukhraj on my right hand for success.

Please Help Me out

Email: fxcmraj@gmail.com

Thank You,

Raj

the best u can try to wear is Ruby, Yellow sapphire of excellent quality minimum 5carot and ruby is also very good if u put together u can have very good result. and please confirm me about the ruby and yellow sapphire before buying so that i can tell thats good or not..

regards

adwait tripathi

In your horoscope the 10th lord Moon in 9th is associated with powerful Rahu with 6-8 relation with 2,11,7 and lagna lord . Rahu is certain to spoil your mind and give opposite results and moon is for mind and also service or employment in your horoscope.Though Kuja dosha is there it got nullified as it is in exaltation. Don't wear any precious stones at present . As Saturn is exalted and yogakaraka for Tula ascendent it gives better results. Pray Siva as your birth star is Ardra regularly and perform shanti to Rahu and Ketu in any temple as and when you require relief.

USR

U.Sanjeeva Rao ji,

Question?? If Saturn is exalted and yogakaraka for Tula ascendent should I be wearing a Neelam and Diamond... Because already wearing Neelam on left hand and pukhraj on right hand.. So should i take off the pukhraj. Then buy a diamond, then wear it with neelam on middle finger on the (Right hand or Left hand)

Thanks,

RAj

When a planet is beneficial and strong no gemstone is required. So you need not wear a neelam. We should not give strength to malefic planets by wearing corresponding gems to avoid more danger to self and wealth.Here palmistry is combined with gemmology. Under the index finger lies Jupitor and Venus.Middle finger for Saturn.Ring finger Sun.Little finger Mercury , Mars and Moon. On ring finger Neelam should be avoided.

USR

USR.

USR ji,

One more question.... Is my shani beneficial and what about venus? is it beneficial or malefic.

Thanks a million for answering my questions,

Raj

P.S. Is there a way to contect you by phone or email regarding my kundli..

My Name: Gouri Shanker Chandel

DOB: 21-08-1982

Time: 11:06PM

Place: Bassi (Jaipur), Rajasthan

Study, MBA (UK).

Want to know:

1. Can I wear, Pukhraj (I already have on my index finger), Coral (have in Pendant), Neelam (want to wear) OR Amethyst (want to wear) along with Cat's Eye alltogether.

OR which one I should wear and which one not.

2. Can I have your email id to ask some more questions?

Email: gschandel@googlemail.com

Kind Regards

Gouri Shanker