IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
indulekhadasi

12 days of Christmas

Rate this topic

I know but the accent and little dance was really funny...eek all I don't like about youtube is the comments that are really hurtful to not only Hindus but even to other religions. I think they need to monitor that aspect.

I dont know, but it could be offensive to some Indians sometimes.. I dun undestant why westeners cant make a joke without brining some culture in between.. But I am happy that Indians don make such things agaisnt westeners, even when there are loads could be done on thier filthy culture..

PS; Mod, its not clean joke ,,,,

I dont know, but it could be offensive to some Indians sometimes.. I dun undestant why westeners cant make a joke without brining some culture in between.. But I am happy that Indians don make such things agaisnt westeners, even when there are loads could be done on thier filthy culture..

PS; Mod, its not clean joke ,,,,

Can you please exlain why it was offensive. I think the whole thing was made by Indians anyway.

I actually think it was good because at least the person singing got some ajnata sukriti by singing Hare Krishna.

hilariouse post,, you must have too much of free time on your hands :P

I actually don't. I am a student and have a very busy life.

But I was on YouTube one day on my friend's account and it was listed as a favorite. So I clicked it and I thought it was pretty funny.