IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
LoveroftheBhagavata

Sri Sri Advaita Acarya, the joint avatara of Sadashiva and Mahavishnu

Rate this topic

http://home.planet.nl/~dijk7364/

Sri Sri Radha Madana Gopalah Sharanam

Jai Prabhu Sitanath

All over the world the glories of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Nityananda Prabhu are now being sung. However, without Advaita Prabhu, who is also called Gaur Ana Thakur, He who brought Gaura to this world, there would be no Mahaprabhu, so this website provides the opportunity to dive into the world of the Advaita Parivara, the disciplic succession descending from Advaita Prabhu. Most particularly, this site is dedicated to Sadhu Baba Nikunja Gopal Gosvami, a 13th generation direct descendant of Sri Advaita Prabhu, providing audio, views and text about this unique mahatma. We hope you will enjoy this site. Jay Radhe.

www.madangopal.com

Advaita Advaita bole jao, Santipur dhame chale jao!

Nitai Nitai bole jao, Ekachakra dhame chale jao!

Gaura Gaura bole jao, Mayapura dhame chale jao!

We stopped in Santipura recently- you can feel the presence of the most magnanimous Advaita Acharya.

Thank you for your post, Indulekhaji. The Bengali chant you wrote is indeed beautiful, and does glorify the three great Lords and their respective dhamas wonderfully.

Radhe Radhe

Are you Bengali? I was wondering how you understood what I said. As for me, yes, I have taken birth in a Bengali body in this lifetime.

Hare Krisna Prabhuji,

are you initiated to Advaita-parivar?

Hare Krishna,

I am still uninitiated and hope to someday take diksha in a traditional Parivara. The three disciplic lines which have captured my impure heart the most with their shiksha are the Advaita, Narottama and Shyamananda Parivaras, even though I take the dust of the lotus feet of all shuddha Vaishnavas upon my head. As a matter of fact, I try as far as possible to receive the mercy of Lord Nityananda and Lord Gauracandra wherever it is available, whether from orthodox branches of the Chaitanya tree, any of the many Gaudiya Mathas or ISKCON. There are good devotees and less exemplary personalities everywhere. Nonetheless, I do have a soft spot for traditional Gaudiya Vaishnavism.

Radhe Radhe

Are you Bengali? I was wondering how you understood what I said. As for me, yes, I have taken birth in a Bengali body in this lifetime.

Jaya Sri Radhe Indujii,

Actually, I am of mixed UPite, Bihari and Bengali heritage, and the Indic languages which have been handed down from former generations in my family are Hindi and Bhojpuri. However, I was able to read your lovely glorification of the Lords since most north Indian tongues are quite closely related to one another, and it took no effort whatsoever to comprehend what you had said.

Radhe Radhe

Hare Krishna,

I am still uninitiated and hope to someday take diksha in a traditional Parivara. The three disciplic lines which have captured my impure heart the most with their shiksha are the Advaita, Narottama and Shyamananda Parivaras, even though I take the dust of the lotus feet of all shuddha Vaishnavas upon my head. As a matter of fact, I try as far as possible to receive the mercy of Lord Nityananda and Lord Gauracandra wherever it is available, whether from orthodox branches of the Chaitanya tree, any of the many Gaudiya Mathas or ISKCON. There are good devotees and less exemplary personalities everywhere. Nonetheless, I do have a soft spot for traditional Gaudiya Vaishnavism.

Radhe Radhe

Gour Haribol!

I appreciate your vision very much and I bow down to your lotus feet!:)

This kind of view is very rare amongst western traditional Vaishnavas. Which are usually not very much appreciating Saraswata Gaudiya Vaishnavas.:(

I don't know much about Advaita-parivara. I know some sadhus and Vaishnavas from diffent Nityananda-parivars and also Nityananda-vamsha. I also feel some kind of affection to Narottama & Shyamanda-parivar.

Gour Gadadhar

Jaya Sri Radhe Indujii,

Actually, I am of mixed UPite, Bihari and Bengali heritage, and the Indic languages which have been handed down from former generations in my family are Hindi and Bhojpuri. However, I was able to read your lovely glorification of the Lords since most north Indian tongues are quite closely related to one another, and it took no effort whatsoever to comprehend what you had said.

Radhe Radhe

Accha sorry Prabhuji, I considered you a westerner and you are not western Vaishnav. Kshama koro!!!

Radhe Radhe

I appreciate your vision very much and I bow down to your lotus feet!

Please, I am not worthy. Anyone speaking on these terms would make me a sinner/paapi. On the other hand, I offer you my pranams and pray for your goodwill and compassion towards the Kali-yuga patita that I am.

And what about Gadadhar Pandit?:) His position is certainly very exalted...

Certainly! Gadadhara Pandita is Radharani, and we cannot glorify Him enough. Incidentally, one of the most inspirational personalities in contemporary Gaudiya Vaishnavism is Shri Satya Narayana Das of the Jiva Institute of Vedic Studies in Sri Vrindavana-dhama. He is a disciple of Haridas Shastri Maharajaji of Gadadhara Parivara.

Radhe Radhe

And how can we forget Srivasa!

Srivasa Srivasa bole jao, kumarhatte chale jao!

(Gosh I am just making these things up, but it is fun!)

And thank you for that, Indulekha Deviji. Only a sincere soul can be inspired to compose in praise of God and His associates, regardless of the brevity with which this is accomplished.

Radhe Radhe