IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Manaswini

Husband violent, left house

Rate this topic

Shree Sai,

Please help me, my husband left the house, as I called police. I should not have done it. I have been able to bare it. This time, when he came with a knife i was really scared. I am tired of bad language and beating. Yes, I upset him, but why do I deseve this?

Please tell me if he will come back to me.

DOB may 30th 73

place of bith- dadar, mumbai

time- 1:48 am

Regards,

Manaswini

Shree Sai,

Please help me, my husband left the house, as I called police. I should not have done it. I have been able to bare it. This time, when he came with a knife i was really scared. I am tired of bad language and beating. Yes, I upset him, but why do I deseve this?

Please tell me if he will come back to me. Pluto and Uranus in 7, this you should ask an astrologer and cannot be answered at an internet forum.

Pluto and Uranus in 7, this you should ask an astrologer and cannot be answered at an internet forum.

DOB may 30th 73

place of bith- dadar, mumbai

time- 1:48 am

Regards,

Manaswini

You have Sun trigone Jupiter in your birth chart what says, that things will be ok soon. However, you should be a little careful what to say when there's conflict (Mars squares Mercury). Since your Ascendant is Pisces, your Neptune in 9 in Sagittarius, your Sun opposes Neptune and your Mars is in 12 in Pisces, you might feel attracted for a God centered family life. Moon in 2 in Taurus - you always will have assured income.

Pluto and Uranus in 7, this you should ask an astrologer and cannot be answered at an internet forum.

jz7220.gif

Suchandra ji,

I am very grateful to you. I am feeling less pain now. I am praying to God.

I am very tired. I am getting angry at my daughter for little things. I hope this is over soon. I appreciate your feed back.

If you know any good Jyotishi , please let me know. I live near NY area.

Regards,

Manaswini