IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
AncientMariner

Kalki Avatar?

Rate this topic

When the Kalki Avatar comes and rides on his horse cutting the heads off of the asuras how is he going to get across the ocean or is the world going to be one landmass then?

He'll ride a flying horse of course.

pegasus.JPG

He is on the way. Just kidding.

It will take around 300000 more years. I am not sure with exact figuer. It is there in Srimad bhagavata.

Some stupids are thinking that the satyasai baba is a kalki avtar. They are foolish and this baba is a fraud.

When the Kalki Avatar comes and rides on his horse cutting the heads off of the asuras how is he going to get across the ocean or is the world going to be one landmass then?

How does a one time world tour on a horse cutting off asura heads, help?

There are many people in the world at this moment who are responsible for causing pain and suffering in the world. But their parents [previous generation] were not bad people.

So even if all the bad people of today are slain, many of the children born to the good people of today will be evil tomorrow and things will be back to exactly how they were.

Kalki's stated mission appears to be a pointless task. It would be much better for Kalki to offer some concrete evidence of an afterlife, so that people who are not taken by fairly tales can accept the big picture based on evidence and not because some old book from India wrote stories about it.

That would be much more sensible, in my opinion.

Cheers

There are many people in the world at this moment who are responsible for causing pain and suffering in the world. But their parents [previous generation] were not bad people.

So even if all the bad people of today are slain, many of the children born to the good people of today will be evil tomorrow and things will be back to exactly how they were.

Kalki's stated mission appears to be a pointless task. It would be much better for Kalki to offer some concrete evidence of an afterlife, so that people who are not taken by fairly tales can accept the big picture based on evidence and not because some old book from India wrote stories about it.

Cheers

Apparently Jesus has pretty much already provided concrete evidence of an afterlife with his resurrection but that doesn't seem to have cured all the ills of the Kali-yuga. Apparently the Kalki-avatar is going to cure all the ills of the Kali-yuga by killing off the corrupted kings of the Earth at the time but who knows for sure. Regardless Srimad Bhagavatam is an interesting and beautiful explanation of our existence.

Cheers back to you!

Cheers

IDK if you're a Gaudiya Vaishnava or not, but I believe I've *heard* that Kalki isn't coming to the earth in our current world cycle because Krishna already came in our Kali Yuga as Lord Chaitanya. I'm not sure how true it is, but I sure hope that's the case for the future generations! I can see what you mean though... I have much trouble understanding the Lord's avatar as Parashuram, myself.

IDK if you're a Gaudiya Vaishnava or not, but I believe I've *heard* that Kalki isn't coming to the earth in our current world cycle because Krishna already came in our Kali Yuga as Lord Chaitanya. I'm not sure how true it is, but I sure hope that's the case for the future generations! I can see what you mean though... I have much trouble understanding the Lord's avatar as Parashuram, myself.

All of Srimad Bhagavatam doesn't make any sense if Lord Chaitanya was the Kalki-Avatar. Lord Caitanya was especially merciful to the fallen souls of the Kali-yuga because he gave them the maha mantra but the Kalki-Avatar apparently is going to be a killing machine right from the get go in other words he is not going to be asking any questions but apparently even those that get killed by the Kalki-avatar will be liberated from birth and death so its not like the Kalki-Avatar is going to be some mundane madman.

Cheers

I guess one possible answer to your concerns is that Krishna directs the wanderings of all living entities.

All of Srimad Bhagavatam doesn't make any sense if Lord Chaitanya was the Kalki-Avatar. Lord Caitanya was especially merciful to the fallen souls of the Kali-yuga because he gave them the maha mantra but the Kalki-Avatar apparently is going to be a killing machine right from the get go in other words he is not going to be asking any questions but apparently even those that get killed by the Kalki-avatar will be liberated from birth and death so its not like the Kalki-Avatar is going to be some mundane madman.

That's exactly what I thought when I first heard it. I kind of liked the idea though. But, if Krishna will liberate them in the form of Kalki, then I really see no problem (since God is, ultimately, the one who decides when our spirits will leave our bodies anyway).

If both the killed and the ones left alive will be liberated, then I fail to see the point of his incarnation again.

Actually going by the mission statements attributed to Chaitanya and Kalki, Chaitanya's avatar makes a lot more sense than Kalki. C's model allows for a number of people to be liberated eventually while Kalki is more of a short term cure to destroy evil. And we know evil never really gets destroyed. It is gonna come right back.

Cheers

SHREERÄDHÄKRSHNACHAITANYÄY NAMAH

SHREE CHAITANYA MAHÄPRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREE NITYÄNANDA PRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREE SHIVASHIVÄY NAMAH

JAY JAY SHREEBHAKTA VRUNDA...

any impediment that we might think, are for us conditioned souls

ShreeKrshna is

kartum-akartum-anyathäkartum...

HE can do, undo, not do, or otherwise the things in the way HE likes...which are beyond anybody's possible imagination...

and HE is svaräta...

but, obviously, the envious nondevotees cant understand this...

ShreeNitäiGaura Premänande...ShreeGauraHaribol

SHREECHAITANYA MAHÄPRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREENITYÄNANDA PRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREESHIVASHIVÄY NAMAH

JAY JAY SHREEBHAKTA VRUNDA....

Some stupids are thinking that the satyasai baba is a kalki avtar. They are foolish and this baba is a fraud.

they are not stupid, they are demons, rascals...

there is also one bogus, athiest in jain (ir)religion, who, in name of universal cheatings (teachings) is actually passing off (bogus) jain theory, its name is dada bagavan! in name of a common philosophy, this dude is only passing-off jainism:mad: and a lotta foolish and so called Krshna Bhaktas are attending its athiestic classes

kali-yuga is spreading its wings!

its pertinent to note that jainism is a bogus, concocted and rebellious theory, aimed at further antagonizing wicked souls against Bhagavän ShreeKrshna and Bhakti märga!:mad2:

another one is svaminarayan sect...bogus...

due to sins of my past lives, i once went inside their temple, what i found was that there only big statues of their theory found ers made were portrayed, there was not a single diety of LordShreeKrshna or LordSadäShiva! :crazy:

this is a bogus sect, far away from Vedic Teachings!

its very disgusting to know this...

there must be 100s such bogus so called gurus, for bogus disciples!

ShreeNitäiGauraPremänande...ShreeNitäiGauraHaribol

due to sins of my past lives, i once went inside their temple, what i found was that there only big statues of their theory founders made were portrayed, there was not a single diety of LordShreeKrshna or LordSadäShiva! :crazy:

That's terrible. Of course one's guru deserves respect, but definitely not so much that you're casting aside the worship of God for the worship of men!

due to sins of my past lives, i once went inside their temple, what i found was that there only big statues of their theory found ers made were portrayed, there was not a single diety of LordShreeKrshna or LordSadäShiva! :crazy:

Well, every Swaminarayan temple I've seen has had murtis of Lord Krishna, Radha, Nara-Narayan etc. in them as well as Swaminarayan's murti (it should also be noted that they believe Swaminarayan is God, not just a guru). Where was this temple you visited?

Well, every Swaminarayan temple I've seen has had murtis of Lord Krishna, Radha, Nara-Narayan etc. in them as well as Swaminarayan's murti (it should also be noted that they believe Swaminarayan is God, not just a guru). Where was this temple you visited?

Oh. I don't see anything wrong with a temple that has a murti of their gurudeva in it along with God's forms and friends. I don't really like the idea of the temple that GODSEED described, though (but since they consider him to be God, then I guess there's nothing really wrong with them having a temple dedicated to their Ishta-Deva... I didn't know they considered him as such).

SHREEEERÄDHÄKRSHNACHAITANYÄY NAMAH

GURU SHREECHAITANYA MAHÄPRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREENITYÄNANDA PRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREESHIVASHIVÄY NAMAH

JAY JAY SHREEBHAKTA VRUNDA...

might as well visit, akshardham in gadhinagar,

and check for urself...

and by the way, a guru should be (i) shotriya and (ii) Brahmanishtha!

and i dont think even 7 in 7 billion today, can pass that test or even can take that test!!

as a matter of fact, there can only be ThreeGuru(s)...

ShreeKrshna, ShreeNityänandajee and ShreeShambu!

all others are merely repeating Their divine Teachings...

and well, u might be aware of the sorry state of svaminarayan sect today, i mean those scandals and what not...

actually, the scientific and devotion oriendted teachings are time-proof!

Just like the Teachings of the Vedas, anyone who sincerely follows has to succeed, even in the last lag of Kaliyuga.

but non-scintific (unVedic) followers have to fall apart!

so far as having guru deity in temple is concerned, certainly, that is on! its absolutely Vedic! but having deities of only guru is yavanish! its self imposition or concoction or mere sentimentalism! problem with svami sect is that they dont have even a small deities of ShreeKrshna, ShreeSadäshiva or even Hanumäjee Mahäräj, (actually diety of guru should always be smaller than that of ShreeKrshna!)

SHREENITÄIGAURAPREMÄNANDE...SHREENITÄIGAURAHARIBOL

The swaminarayan sect has many fine people involved with it. I know many of them myself and they are very devout and strict in their religious conduct. They are descended from Ramanuja in terms of sampradaya but they regard Swaminarayan as an avatar of Vishnu. That is why they worship his murti in the temple; it is not that different to Gaudiya Vaishnavas worshipping Chaitanya Mahaprabhu as avatar.

I don't want to criticize, but you're all getting totally adrift right here. The original topic was how Kalki would be able to cut all demon's heads while riding a horse. I would advice some administrative intervention.

Sects, gurus......:smash: