IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
AncientMariner

The Golden Age of Lord Caitanya...

Rate this topic

They say it is coming, heard it whispered on the wind. No more convenience stores on every street corner, instead a Krishna temple on every street corner. It will be nice not being reliant on cars anymore, instead we will travel around flying on magic carpets. But until then it looks like we are still stuck in the Golden Age of Ultimate Fighting, and homosexual sitcoms. Right now the world belongs to Tiger Woods and the rest of us are just living in it. Maybe Tiger Woods will end up being an avatar because he is about the only person that I could see having enough influence on our society to actually transform America into some sort of Krishna Consciousness paradise.

It appears to me that Krishna Consciousness at least in America is pretty much a pretty obscure group of ex-hippies, and various other people who became disgruntled with Christianity. Even the Indian people I have talked to don't really even seem to understand Krishna Consciousness at least not as it has been presented by the books of Srila Prabhupada. Maybe it will end up being one of those biblical things where the least become the greatest and the greatest became the least sort of things. It will be interesting to see if this golden age materializes.

Centuries ago a gigantic glowing meteor fell from space into the Indian Ocean.

The water warmed and gradually the currents carried that heat throughout each ocean of the planet. Soon your local beach will begin to steam, all from the original impact of that heavenly body.

It's happening. Dip your toe anywhere - feel the heat wave.

New words are entering the atmosphere everywhere. Even the hillbilly rube with a TV and rabbit ears knows the word "KARMA" now. Many know the name "Krishna". Other words entering our ears and vibrating our tongues around the world include "DHARMA" and of course the limitless sanskrit names found in India's emigration wave. "Rama" has been in the atmosphere for a long time in the West at subliminal levels, paving the way.

Do your share.

New words are entering the atmosphere everywhere. Even the hillbilly rube with a TV and rabbit ears knows the word "KARMA" now. Many know the name "Krishna". Other words entering our ears and vibrating our tongues around the world include "DHARMA" and of course the limitless sanskrit names found in India's emigration wave. "Rama" has been in the atmosphere for a long time in the West at subliminal levels, paving the way.

Do your share.

What are they paving the way for an appearance of an Avatar or something? I hope you fine gentlemen can get a nice Krsna Consciousness couple to pray for an avatar and bring forth one because my taxes are getting too high. :)