IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
indulekhadasi

Kaiyil Kuzhaludan- Great Song on Lord Krishna!

Rate this topic

Indulekhadasiji,

It is in Tamil language. tamil is a sauth indiam language. It is about the childhood mayas/ Miracles of loard Krishna.

I dont understand tamil fully.But I will try to transalate with the healp of somebody. Let me make a try..

Sreeram

you keep poping up i just looked at your link when i came into knowledge of nityananda it was some pictures at a small gaudiya math temple in a london street , it is still there i believe , and was in london long before isckon, bahkti in london,my affection for this picture was so great that ramjee a bengali pujari , engaged me in service with avatar saint or more , till this day i am still unfamilar with the true vedic meaning of these characters , but the time warp of emotion and spacial time bring me to your feet, pray tell me , simple , the meaning and the mood it stirs in you , the london pictures gleamed with pleasure for me as this mood ever gatheres in , the children are innoncent and were born under prabhupadas wing you have come to save us all your moods grow as the years slowly pass grab your innoncence now and dedicate it to prabhupada you will save your selves much heart ache before natures springs make your natures as prahlad just child with full knowledfe free , this lock and key is in your hearts as we guide you ever so softly to turn your hearts over to the avatars you are we all have a favorite and then others to help as for me , i give my anger to shiva to suck the poison from me , i put the child to sleep in rahda arms , as the sorrow i give to queen kunti , as i pray to chaitanya for mercy , i throw myself at the feet of prabhupada begging for instruction to hear , and then nityananda smiles at me ,as service always pleases most well as child to be as man does grow for this child to please krishna appears opon prabhupadas lap as you sit very still prabhupada speaks to you as krishna smiles in you nityananda appears to tell you it is time you will know what to do it will unfold in front of you as you capture your innoncence and give it up to prabhupada you will know until free child state gone adult apear as mother perform surgery on us all mothers love is ultimatly felt in human form as nature from a loving parent often stern but ultimatly always loving , in vedic rahda love for krishna as she appears from krishna belly button , not unlike you in this physical form while you were still atachedat some point you breathed and the connection is cut if soothed imeadiatly the body obsorbs comfort until calm you children have been listening to prabhupada before you were born , you are the most fortunate and you are still child , we were mostly spoiled , we came to prabhupada late on this path , usaully full of strife , and now some have advanced , you children still ahead until you change , krishna is at the mercy of his devotee , as i we are now at the point of mercy as we wait for you , yes you the children because you are non different to krishna , the representation of krishna on this planet naughty but nice as all children that have been loved , you lot got rahda love from prabhupada , as we dreamed imagined and worked to give you children the best we could , prabhupada hospital is so hard to leave this mercy is my leave you children must come togeather and leaver me over this edge so that i can be as the you babes must hari katar oh so personel speak as to hear lovers whisper in the dark , oh krishna oh rahda , when you hear this call as if it were your own mother enquire of your real mother or loved one as to there mood as you describe your love for her him and then think of rahda and krishna non different as you talk hari katar straight from the heart mind begins to listen eyes always show mood , mood roles mind follows mood shows as revealed love all that flows for krishna shown the rest let go , we learn from each other as we follow our moods , fix your mood on krishna to see at prabhupadas feet to serve us all the cream

Seamusjcarroll,

Thank you very much for your blessings and kind words of encouragement to such a fallen soul as me. Can you please share with me a picture of the Nityananda in the old Gauriya Math temple in London. Please, I am dying to see that Lord Nityananda.

Your servant eternally,

indulekhadasi

i no longer have touuch , the picture was of two saints , dusty old poster , inside its new frame , it looked as if from the past , with a beutifull message of truth , for now, rasa is held in your being as an ache of old . for a bhakti this is forever pleasing krishna , by pleasing all , like you can not help your self but be kind , pleasure shows as love grows , love for krishna overflows to all as prabhupada told, it can not lie and in the end can not hide, krishna is within, and will one day show to us all, as we now gather in our gifts for prabhupadas feet to give blessing jai rahda

Tell me how you like it!

And anyone who understands it, can they please post a translation?

Sadly I don't know Tamil (or any Indian language for that matter) so I can't really help translate this for you, but I really enjoyed this kirtan. Thanks for positng :)

Sadly I don't know Tamil (or any Indian language for that matter) so I can't really help translate this for you, but I really enjoyed this kirtan. Thanks for positng :)

LOL... same here Baobatree. I don't know any Southeast Asian languages either, but I still enjoy hearing Krishna's praises in any and all languages they come in. :)