IndiaDivine.org
Ananta Sesa

Universes and galaxies...

Rate this topic

BS. You guys believe anything. But look up, if there were, as carl sagen says "billions and billions", why is everything so black. King Yudhisthira defines the cosmos as black, empty space and nothing more.

The naked human eye, on a plain without obstruction on a cloudless moonless night, can see 2500 stars. Max. Get real here. And Im the one called wierd by my statements.

Anything else seen is just electronic beeps and pixels, imagination. Computer enhanced propaganda. I go with the King Yudhisthira, hes the one who knows what is meant by timely retirement, he is a representation of the One I worship with the diamond noose, green skin, red dreadlocks (must be Druid or Irish) riding on that red buffalo. Billions and billions. Yeah right, If the day you were born you started to count by tens and didnt sleep eat or do noting but count by tens till you died seventy years later, you perhaps could get to four billion. Ever see a billion dollars. You never will, there is only about 3 billion in us currency, all else is electric beeps.

Beepers. this is what we have become. Thats why I hang with dead people, they dont care for beeps at all.

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Posted by Mahak . . . the cosmos as black, empty space and nothing more. The naked human eye, on a plain without obstruction on a cloudless moonless night, can see 2500 stars. Max. Get real here.

To complete the every same viewpoint:

and so if there are so many 'luminuous' stars why is the night sky so dark?

.....................................................................................

The night sky is an example of the 'principle of duality', there are small white stars shining vs. large black back ground.

.....................................................................................

if the big bang has sent out reveberating echos that are still measurable, what did the sound bounce off?

....................................................................................

Do you think that there is ancient graffitti on the ceiling of the Brahmanda?, like one of Brahma's kids stood on the roof and scribbled: "Narada was here"

Do you think that the ceiling of the brahmanda is designed with ornamental coffers, trim, jewels, commemorative plaques, chandeliers, driving directions & exits signs for summer tours of Vamana's toe Hole and a drive-in Vimana auto-Wash at the Ganges water falls?

Happy New Millineum,

Bhaktajan

PS: Mahak, The last live concert that the original members of Pink Floyd did together in 1993 was recorded as a DVD named "Pulse" and shown on Public TV and -- it has the very best rendering of a rock anthem in the history of music, "Comfortably Numb" was the epitome of a lead guitar solo ever possible by a human:

518BFGA7KCL._AA240_.jpg

BS. You guys believe anything. But look up, if there were, as carl sagen says "billions and billions", why is everything so black. King Yudhisthira defines the cosmos as black, empty space and nothing more.

The naked human eye, on a plain without obstruction on a cloudless moonless night, can see 2500 stars. Max. Get real here. And Im the one called wierd by my statements.

Anything else seen is just electronic beeps and pixels, imagination. Computer enhanced propaganda. I go with the King Yudhisthira, hes the one who knows what is meant by timely retirement, he is a representation of the One I worship with the diamond noose, green skin, red dreadlocks (must be Druid or Irish) riding on that red buffalo. Billions and billions. Yeah right, If the day you were born you started to count by tens and didnt sleep eat or do noting but count by tens till you died seventy years later, you perhaps could get to four billion. Ever see a billion dollars. You never will, there is only about 3 billion in us currency, all else is electric beeps.

Beepers. this is what we have become. Thats why I hang with dead people, they dont care for beeps at all.

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

As soon as you go above the earth's atmosphere everything is black unless you look into the sun. The reason the earth is bright during daytime is because light reflects off of the gases and dust in our atmosphere, giving a single light source the ability to light up a large area. Just like if you turn on a light in a room the whole room becomes diffused with light. In space there isn't enough matter to reflect light so that doesn't occur, light just continues to move until it reflects off of something. So it's not that the darkness is caused by not enough light sources, like the other poster said, at night it is dark because the light from the sun needs to directly hit the atmosphere of the earh in order for that light to relect all around and cause daylight conditions, that's why at night it is dark. Even though the sun is still close by, the sunlight in space on the dark side of the earth isn't able to light up the earth because it is not reflecting off of anything, it is just being shot out into space.

As for the claim that you can only see 2,500 stars with the unaided eye, that is simply false. In reality it depends where you are which determines how many stars you can see. If you are in a secluded place very high up, which is why there are so many telescopes atop Mauna Kea in Hawaii, you can see close to 10, 000 stars with the unaided eye in the right place on earth. The closer you are to large light sources the less stars you can see. That is why astronomers want space telescopes.

The claim that anything but what you can see with the unaided eye is a computer simulation and therefore fake, is also false. Modern telescopes work using similar principles to digital cameras. Are the videos and pictures you watch on a computer or digital telesvision not showing reality? These are real pictures, no different then if you took a picture with a camera with a super powerful lens http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/solar_system_collection/

How can we determine the smallest or biggest when we are sleeping . Only he's awake whose 3rd eye is open and is not dreaming to find the size of the universe through theories written using 5 senses. Only he sees that there's nothing else other then krsna. How limitless can have any size .

Krsna is the thread that goes thru everything so chant the mantra to wake up and realize your true form.

ive been on mauna kea, and I counted them all, and there were only 2462 stars. And, if we believe the time scientists, then we conclude that half of those have been dead for eons. In fact, most we see are shimmers from the explosions eons ago. But a star was born today, and will make his earthly appearance in another quadrillion years.

I agree theist, my eyes suck. Thats why Prabhupada told me to have my visions with my ears. Thats why Yudhisthira is accepted, because his eyes were quite all right, and I heard from him. He never even set foot on this planet of death until he allowed Bhima to say "aswattama is dead", not a lie, per se, but misleading nonetheless. If not for the lie, Dronacarya would have destroyed the entire cosmos, because there was no one who could defeat him in a fair fight. But I digress, Lord Yama is why, Ill always digress to chant his glories, Vidura, yudhisthira, dharma, good digressions.

Hey, shiva, any snow up there? For good star gazin, try 7,000 foot level on the kalopa park side of that glorious Goddess. On your isle, try 5000 foot level ulupalakua. Most of them stars are moving up at that level:eek:

ys, mahak

Please *do* keep writing, socrati. I like very much what you have said so far.

Mahak, how many stars did you count in the Milky Way? To me it just looks like a big curtain of light in the night sky, but they say it is made up of countless starts.

Here I come again with my thoughts.

Looking at the design of universe, we can see that a single design pattern manifests itself starting from the design of an atom to solar system to galaxies.

We are made up of billions and billions of atoms. String theory was derived to look beyond the physical atoms. Scientists realized that if we start disintegrating the atoms the last thing that remains is energy. Perhaps the bond between energy and physical is where the God has played at its best.

This way our conscious can be further stated as the energy present in every atom that we have got for us ( our body ). When we start going inside us, what are we experiencing. The energy present in different dimensions.

The discussion over bramahand can also be looked as the journey inside us where everything is same that we see outside in our universe.

Going back to astronomy, we are present in vast vaccum filled with dark energy and impossible to penetrate beyond couple of thousand miles from earth.

I will write more

I didnt count, I ate it. Actually, I believe in the concept of countless, but not for us. This is King Yudhisthiras point. And Lord Yamaraja, disguised as a Yaksa Crane, held his brothers in his diamond noose, demanding a correct answer. If Lord Yama is okay with his son's answer, so am I.

The more we discuss, I think of the physiology of onions, the layers, the strata. This somes to play heavily in me personally when we speak of jiva origin as well as cosmology. Srila Prabhupada also speaks of such layers when he describes the cosmos, each layer twice as thick as the previous one. First, earth, then water, then fire, ait then ether. Then we get to mind, intelligence, and ego, and after that, we are in swarupa siddhi, if we had the vehicle to travel there. The suddha sattwa stage is leaving the onion behind, entering real life.

I fully believe that another entirely different realm of existance is there only one inch above the surface of the world. The coffee table mystics and new agers also believe this, their different planes of existance, where beings are displayed with different combinations of the material elements that makes our normal vision of them quite impossible, yet feasible by doing various yoga practices of having some other form of perception enhancement.

Our eyes suck, mine especially. I have safety pins holding my eyeglasses tyogether, because if the screw falls out, Im screwed. How can I fix them holding my glasses when I need them on to see to fix them. Because of my dilemma, I look at the room full of Hubble scientists, those that made the computer chips, polished the lenses, etc. 40% of them wear glasses, meaning they dont see any better than I do. Yet we believe their vision?

Oh well, the Mdoggonnes knew astrophysics 10,000 years ago, stuff we dont even know yet. But where are the Mdoggonnes? Maybe they went to the milky way. I thought we were in the milky way. Im going to the store, my sweet tooth is aching, but Im goin renaissance, getting a three musketeers.

haribol, ys, mahak