IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
f_alamshah

Stammering

Rate this topic

Guruji,

I am having stammerring problem, I remember I had a tonsels surgery at the age of 8 since than I am finding difficulties, my date of birth is 10 august 1968, place Udaipur Rajasthan Time 08:55 please be advice that can I get cure with this problem.

Thanks/best regards

Fakhruddin Alamshah

Unfortunately can not help you with astrology. However I am too stammering, pretty much since I was a child. Sometimes can speak without problems for weeks, sometimes can not pronouns even one word.

I have no idea if it fixible or not, but it do not negatively effect my life. I chose to work where I do not have to communicate verbaly a lot.

But even when I have to talk, I found almost no instances when people laughing at me. So I just learn to live with that, and belive it or not lately it almost do not bother me at all.

I used to have this problem when I pick up the phone and tried to call to someone but my stammering was so bad that I can not pronounse a one word during one or two minutes trying. Now I just ask my wife to make a call if I feel I can struggle like that. But normaly I just try not to think of it and make a call myself. And once again I found almost no people laughing at me.

From what I understand after talking to many different doctors.

Hypnosis can help only if you young (under 28-30 years). And even at this age good results will last for one year at most.

Also one thing I found interesting, that it is probably not psychological reason behind this, but actually biological. People who stammerring have different structure of the brain. This was found after multipal autopsy of people who was stammering.

From what I understand after talking to many different doctors.

Hypnosis can help only if you young (under 28-30 years). And even at this age good results will last for one year at most.

Also one thing I found interesting, that it is probably not psychological reason behind this, but actually biological. People who stammerring have different structure of the brain. This was found after multipal autopsy of people who was stammering.

No this is not a correct statement on hypnosis and shows your doctors lacking in knowledge. Many allopathic physicians have a prejudice against anything not taught them in medical school.

Anyway for a more comprehensive and diverse view on the subject run a google search on the words hypnosis and stuttering as I did and you will find many web sites with differing opinions on the subject.

Good luck.

No this is not a correct statement on hypnosis and shows your doctors lacking in knowledge. Many allopathic physicians have a prejudice against anything not taught them in medical school.

Anyway for a more comprehensive and diverse view on the subject run a google search on the words hypnosis and stuttering as I did and you will find many web sites with differing opinions on the subject.

Good luck.

Thiest is correct when he says this, most allopathic physicians, do not belive in hypnosis but it is worth a try. I will also pray for you.

peace

sadar vandey!

im facing stammering problem for last 15-20yrs. now im 25yrs old,just want to it is cureable or not?pls help me

Just learn how to make out of a weakness a strength. Noboday hates you because of stammering, but if you think this is bad and feel confused than others treat you according your own way of lacking self-confidence.

If you beam down that your stammering is likable than you see that people accept you as you are.

5zpanp.jpg

Guruji,

I am having stammerring problem, I remember I had a tonsels surgery at the age of 8 since than I am finding difficulties, my date of birth is 10 august 1968, place Udaipur Rajasthan Time 08:55 please be advice that can I get cure with this problem.

Thanks/best regards

Fakhruddin Alamshah

I saw a television show that said that many geniuses have problems speaking. So, I really wouldn't worry about it. Maybe it's just a sign of your high IQ!

Jai Sri Radharani :)