IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Shivam

Why is Lord Caitanya not listed as an Avatar?

Rate this topic

PAMHO AGTSP

Please forgive me for my offenses. I believe strongly in Caitanya Mahaprabhu and want to know why he is not listed.

Hare Krsna

The reason why is Lord Caitanya does not come in every Kali-yuga, in fact, He very rarely comes unless it is a special Kali yuga.

How fortunate all of us are!!

Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti who composed voluminous Sanskrit scriptures with commentaries, says Lord Caitanya very rarely appears in a Kali-yuga in this world.

Krishna wanted to come as the incarnation for this age of Kali, as well as to fulfil His promise in Vrndavana: "I shall chant the glory of the gopis, especially of Radharani. I shall chant Her name. Her glory, and roll in the dust of the earth!" But Radharani said, "won't allow Your body to roll in the dust of this earth. I shall cover You with My lustre." Both the mood as well as the luster of Radharani captures Krishna when He comes here in Kali-yuga. And this does not occur in all Kali-yugas, but only in a special Kali-yuga.

Jiva Goswami explains the meaning of this verse in his own parallel verse:

antah krsnam bahir gauram

darsitangadi-vaibhavam

kalau ankirtanadyai sma

krsna-caitanyam asrita

"I take shelter of Sri Krishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is outwardly of a golden complexion, but is inwardly Krishna Himself. In this age of Kali, He displays His expansions while performing congregational chanting of the holy name of Krishna. That He is blackish within means that internally He is Krishna; that He is golden without means that He has accepted the mood of Srimati Radharani. In the age of Kali, that Golden Lord is seen accompanied by His expansions, associates, and intimate devotees performing sankirtana."

In his book Laghu-bhagavatamrta, Srila Rupa Gosvami has enumerated the following twenty-five lila-avataras: Catuh-sana, Narada, Varaha, Matsya, Yajna, Nara-Narayana, Kapila, Dattatreya, Hayasirsa (Hayagriva), Hamsa, Prsnigarbha, Rsabha, Prthu, Nrsimha, Kurma, Dhanvantari, Mohini,

Vamana, Parasu rama, Raghavendra, Vyasa, Balarama, Krsna, Buddha and Kalki.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is not mentioned as a lila-avatara because He is an incarnation in disguise (channa-avata-ra) In this way, He only rarely appear in a Kali Yuga in the disguise of a humble Vaishava sanyasi.

In the particular age of Kali yuga He appears (one out of many thousands of Kali-yugas), He is known as the Golden Avatar incarnation of the Lord manifesting AS Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This has been explained in Srimad-Bhagavatam."

Dear Vigraha,

Nice explanation. Can you please let know where in Shrimad Bhagwatam is mentioned that "Lord Chaitanya comes once only in a thousand Kaliyugas!"? i'll feel myself blessed to read it.

Do you happen to know of any other 'channa avataras' apart from Shri Chaitanya? who are they? Thank you.

Hare Krsna!

In his book Laghu-bhagavatamrta, Srila Rupa Gosvami has enumerated the following twenty-five lila-avataras: Catuh-sana, Narada, Varaha, Matsya, Yajna, Nara-Narayana, Kapila, Dattatreya, Hayasirsa (Hayagriva), Hamsa, Prsnigarbha, Rsabha, Prthu, Nrsimha, Kurma, Dhanvantari, Mohini,

Vamana, Parasu rama, Raghavendra, Vyasa, Balarama, Krsna, Buddha and Kalki.

Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is not mentioned as a lila-avatara because He is an incarnation in disguise (channa-avata-ra) In this way, He only rarely appear in a Kali Yuga in the disguise of a humble Vaishava sanyasi.

In the particular age of Kali yuga He appears (one out of many thousands of Kali-yugas), He is known as the Golden Avatar incarnation of the Lord manifesting AS Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This has been explained in Srimad-Bhagavatam."

sankirtan.jpg

In this age of Kali yuga, Kalki avatar does not come.

Srila Bhaktivinode Thakur, has said that "because Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu came in this particular Kali Yuga, this Kali Yuga is called Dhanya Kali, blessed Kali." Although in other Kali Yugas Kalki does come, in this one He doesn't.

Srila Prabhupada sings "Sri Dasavatar- Stotram" by Sri Jayadeva Goswami, “Kesava! dhrta-Kalki-sarira jaya jadadisa hare." Then, in his purport to the song, Srila Prabhupada explains that at the end of the Kali Yuga there will be no preaching because people will be too degraded and sinful to understand Krishna Conscious philosophy. So Kalki comes, not to preach, but to kill all the sinners and usher in the next Satya Yuga. However that is in a Kali yuga where Lord Caitanya does not appear.

In studying one of our Gaudiya Vaisnava songs, Ke Jabi Ke Jabi Bhai, by Srila Locan dasa Thakura, it read, "dhanya kali-yugera caitanya-avatar," that is, Sri Caitanya-Avatara is the good fortune (dhanya) of this Kali Yuga (He does not come in every Kali Yuga. He comes as the Yuga Avatara of Kali Yuga only once in a day of Lord Brahma, that is, once every 2,000 Kali Yugas.)

In Madhya Lila chapter six in the discussions between Sarvabauma Battacarya and Gopinatha Acarya, Srila Prabhupada quotes Gopinatha Acharya, "In this age of Kali there is no Lila avatar of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore He is triyuga.

That is one of His holy names." In the purport, Kalki is mentioned as the last of the twenty-five Lila Avatars. At the end of the purport, Prabhupada writes: "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is not mentioned as a Lila avatar because he is an incarnation in disguise (channa avatar).

In this age of Kali there are no Lila avatars, but there is an incarnation of the Lord manifested in the body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This has been explained in Srimad Bhagavatam."

If one turns to the first canto chapter three of the Srimad Bhagavatams, Srila Prabhupada has written that Kalki will come after 427,000 years. Actually Kalki (and all other incarnations) come in the body of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. This is confirmed in Caitanya Caritamrta (Adi Lila 4.5-16). These verses explain how, just as all incarnations come in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Krishna</st1:place>’s body when he descends, so Lord Caitanya, is also Krishna Himself, and the same applies to Him "When the complete Supreme Personality of Godhead descends, all other incarnations meet together within Him."

Ultimately Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who came to give what no other incarnation or acharya gave for a long time. The last time Lord Caitanya came was in the previous day of Brahma.

PAMHO AGTSP

Please forgive me for my offenses. I believe strongly in Caitanya Mahaprabhu and want to know why he is not listed.

Hare Krsna

Ramanujacharya also was wondering the same thing. He recieved a dream of Lord Jagannatha explaining how he would soon appear as Chaitanya etc. Ramanujacharya was astounded and said that he had only seen a hint of Gauranga in the scriptures. Therefore you need not beg forgiveness, Shivamji.

Lord Chaitanya is listed in Vishnu Sahasranam very clearly:

suvarna varna hemango

varangas candanangadi

sannyasa krt-chamah santo

nistha shanti parayanah

In His early activities Lord Chaitanya comes as a householder. He has a golden complexion [suvarna varnah]. His limbs are very beautiful [vara-anga] and are smeared with sandalwood pulp [candana-angadi]. He has the appearance of molten gold [hema-anga].

Actually he is listed in many more places than this. Please check this website out: http://www.acbspn.com/godhead/gaura_1predictions.htm

Thank you very much for your sincere question. I hope this helps.

Your servant eternally,

indulekhadasi

Ramanujacharya also was wondering the same thing. He recieved a dream of Lord Jagannatha explaining how he would soon appear as Chaitanya etc. Ramanujacharya was astounded and said that he had only seen a hint of Gauranga in the scriptures.

Where in any of the accounts of Ramanuja's life is such a thing spoken of?

Lord Chaitanya is listed in Vishnu Sahasranam very clearly:

suvarna varna hemango

varangas candanangadi

sannyasa krt-chamah santo

nistha shanti parayanah

What is so clear about Chaitanya's reference in the above verses? The name "Sri Krishna Chaithanya" is not even in these verses. Also, the above two lines are often quoted by iskcon devotees as if they are a single verse. They are NOT. They are parts of *two* *different* verses juxtaposed together and passed off as a "clear description" of Sri Krishna Chaitanya.

Where in any of the accounts of Ramanuja's life is such a thing spoken of?

What is so clear about Chaitanya's reference in the above verses? The name "Sri Krishna Chaithanya" is not even in these verses. Also, the above two lines are often quoted by iskcon devotees as if they are a single verse. They are NOT. They are parts of *two* *different* verses juxtaposed together and passed off as a "clear description" of Sri Krishna Chaitanya.

Yes I would agree a lot of things are presented and interpreted in a certain way to pass off certain things here.

divija bhuvi jayadhvam

jayadhvam bhakta rupinah

kalau sankirtana arambhe

bhavisyami sachi-sutah O Divija (demigods), please come and advent as devotees on this earth [bhuvi jayadhvam jayadhvam] in the age of Kali-Yuga. I will incarnate as the son of Sachi [bhavisyami sachi-sutah] to inaugurate the congregational chanting of the name of Krishna [kalau sankirtana arambhe].

(Narada Purana)

kaleh prathama sandhyayam

gaurangotham mahi-tale

bhagirathi-tate bhumni

bhavisyami sachi-sutah I will reveal my eternal golden form [gaurangotham mahi-tale] in the first part of Kali- Yuga [kaleh prathama sandhyayam]. I will advent on the earth on the bank of the Bhagirathi [bhagirathi-tate bhumni] as son of Mother Sachi [bhavisyami sachi-sutah].

(Brahma Purana)

kali-ghora-tamas-channat

sarvan acara varjitan

sachigarbhe ca sambhuya

tarayisyami narada O Narada Muni, I will take birth in the womb of Sachi [sachi-garbhe ca sambhuya]. I shall save the people, who will give up all proper good conduct [sarvan acara varyitan], from the terrible darkness of the age of Kali-Yuga [kali-ghora-tamas-channan].

(Vamana Purana)

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="47%">paurnamasyam phalgunasya

phalguni-rksa-yogatah

bhavisye gaura-rupena

sachi-garbhe purandarat

</TD><TD align=middle width="6%">-></TD><TD align=middle width="47%">svarnadi-tiram asthaya

navadvipe janasraye

tatra dvija-kulam prapto

bhavisyami janalaye

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width="47%">bhakti-yoga-pradanaya

lokasyanugrahaya ca

sannyas-rupam asthaya

krishna-chaitanya-nama-dhrk

</TD><TD align=middle width="6%">-></TD><TD align=middle width="47%">tena lokasya nistaras

tat kurudhvam mamajnaya

dharitri bhavita cabhir

mayaiva dvija-dehina

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I shall advent in the month of Phalguna, when the star Phalguni is conjoined with the full moon. I shall incarnate in a golden complexion in the womb of Sachi and Purandara Misra. I will be born in the city of Navadvipa,on the Ganges's shore, in a Brahmana's family. I shall take the renounced order of life [sannyasa] and show kindness to the people in general and engage them in Bhakti. I will be known as Sri Krishna Chaitanya. All of you should follow My order and deliver the people of the world. I shall appear as a Brahmana. I shall make this earth fearless.

(Vayu Purana)

I hope you are happy now raghuji?

:pray:

Jay Swaminarayan, Jai shri krishna.

I am a Swamianarayan follower, my Ishtadev is Bhagwan Swaminarayan and even i know that Shri Chaitanya Bhagwan is an avtaar and is also mentioned in the scriptures.

Here have a look:

** In the Atharva-Veda; Purusa-Bodini-Upanisad, it is said:

saptame gaura-varna-visnor ity aena sva-saktya

caikyam etya pratar avatirya saha svaih sva-manum siksayati

"In the seventh manvantara, in the beginning of the Kali-Yuga, the Supreme Personality of Godhead will, accompanied by His own associates, descend in a golden form to the earth. He will teach the chanting of His own names."

When exactly does He come in the kali-yuga, and where does He specifically appear and what will He do?

** In the Atharva Veda, the Supreme Person says:

itotham krta sannyaso'vatarisyami sa-guno nirvedo

niskamo bhu-girvanas tira-atho' lakanandayah kalau

catuh-sahasrabdhopari panca-sahasrabhyantare

gaura-varno dirghangah sarva-laksana-yukta isvara

prarthito nija-rasasvado bhakta-rupo misrakhyo

vidita-yogah syam

I will descend on the earth after the passage of four thousand years in the Kali-Age, [kalau chatuh sahasrabdhopari] and before the passage of five thousand years [pancha sahasra abhyantare].

I will come on the earth on the bank of the Ganges, [tira-sthah alakanandayah]. I will be a tall and saintly Brahmana devotee. I will have all the auspicious symptoms of an exalted person [dirghangah sarva-laksana-yuktah].

I will exhibit renunciation. I will have all auspicious signs. I will be a devotee, practicing bhakti yoga. I will taste the rasa of My own devotional service.

** In the Sama Veda, the Supreme Lord says:

tathaham krta sannyaso bhu-girvano 'vatarisye

tire'lakanandayah punah punah isvara-prarthitah sa-

parivaro niralambo nirdhuteh kali-kalmasa-kavalita-

janavalambanaya

I shall come to the earth, accompanied by My associates, in a place by the bank of the Ganges. I will advent to save the people who are afflicted and devoured by the sins of the age of Kali. I will manifest as an Avadhut Brahman Sannyasi.

Although Lord Chaitanya was widely renowned as a scholar in his youth, he left only eight verses, called Sikshashtaka. These eight verses clearly reveal his mission and precepts. These supremely valuable prayers are translated herein.

1. Glory to the Sri Krishna Sankirtana, which cleanses the heart of all the dust accumulated for years and extinguishes the fire of conditional life, of repeated birth and death. This Sankirtana movement is the prime benediction for humanity at large because it spreads the rays of the benediction moon. It is the life of all transcendental knowledge. It increases the ocean of transcendental bliss, and it enables us to fully taste the nectar for which we are always anxious.

2. O my Lord, Your holy name alone can render all benediction to living beings, and thus You have hundreds and millions of names like Krishna and Govinda. In these transcendental names You have invested all Your transcendental energies. There are not even hard and fast rules for chanting these names. O my Lord, out of kindness You enable us to easily approach You by Your holy names, but I am so unfortunate that I have no attraction for them.

3. One should chant the holy name of the Lord in a humble state of mind, thinking oneself lower than the straw in the street; one should be more tolerant than a tree, devoid of all sense of false prestige and should be ready to offer all respect to others. In such a state of mind one can chant the holy name of the Lord constantly.

4. O Almighty Lord, I have no desire to accumulate wealth, nor do I desire beautiful women, nor do I want any number of followers. I only want Your causeless devotional service birth after birth.

5. O son of Maharaja Nanda (Krishna), I am Your eternal servitor, yet somehow or other I have fallen into the ocean of birth and death. Please pick me up from this ocean of death and place me as one of the atoms at Your lotus feet.

6. O my Lord, when will my eyes be decorated with tears of love flowing constantly when I chant Your holy name? When will my voice choke up, and when will the hairs of my body stand on end at the recitation of Your name?

7. O Govinda! Feeling Your separation, I am considering a moment to be like twelve years or more. Tears are flowing from my eyes like torrents of rain, and I am feeling all vacant in the world in Your absence.

8. I know no one but Krishna as my Lord, and He shall remain so even if He handles me roughly by His embrace or makes me brokenhearted by not being present before me. He is completely free to do anything and everything, for He is always my worshipful Lord unconditionally

I hope this will help a lot to all the devotees.

Yours

Aditya

Dear Devotees,

I have read somewhere the below mentioned lines which Gaurang Mahaprabhu has told.

SAB SHASTRA VED KAHE SAMBANDH ABHIDEYA PRAYOJAN

KRISHNA, KRISHNA BHAKTI, KRISHNA PREM……………

As per my opinion Mahaprabhu has disclosed the essence of all the Vedas, shastra, purana etc etc.. in this 2 line.

Shree Krishna is the only with whom our relationship(Sambandh) is real & eternal rest all are temporary.

Shree Krishna is the only who is to be worshipped with pure heart & mind. The bhakti should be unconditional.

To get Shree Krishna prem should be the sole objective.

I would request if any one knows the complete statement, which I have written. I would be very glad & thankful.

Yours

Aditya

Jay Swaminarayan, Jai shri krishna.

I am a Swamianarayan follower, my Ishtadev is Bhagwan Swaminarayan and even i know that Shri Chaitanya Bhagwan is an avtaar and is also mentioned in the scriptures.

Here have a look:

** In the Atharva-Veda; Purusa-Bodini-Upanisad, it is said:

saptame gaura-varna-visnor ity aena sva-saktya

caikyam etya pratar avatirya saha svaih sva-manum siksayati

"In the seventh manvantara, in the beginning of the Kali-Yuga, the Supreme Personality of Godhead will, accompanied by His own associates, descend in a golden form to the earth. He will teach the chanting of His own names."

When exactly does He come in the kali-yuga, and where does He specifically appear and what will He do?

** In the Atharva Veda, the Supreme Person says:

itotham krta sannyaso'vatarisyami sa-guno nirvedo

niskamo bhu-girvanas tira-atho' lakanandayah kalau

catuh-sahasrabdhopari panca-sahasrabhyantare

gaura-varno dirghangah sarva-laksana-yukta isvara

prarthito nija-rasasvado bhakta-rupo misrakhyo

vidita-yogah syam

I will descend on the earth after the passage of four thousand years in the Kali-Age, [kalau chatuh sahasrabdhopari] and before the passage of five thousand years [pancha sahasra abhyantare].

I will come on the earth on the bank of the Ganges, [tira-sthah alakanandayah]. I will be a tall and saintly Brahmana devotee. I will have all the auspicious symptoms of an exalted person [dirghangah sarva-laksana-yuktah].

I will exhibit renunciation. I will have all auspicious signs. I will be a devotee, practicing bhakti yoga. I will taste the rasa of My own devotional service.

** In the Sama Veda, the Supreme Lord says:

tathaham krta sannyaso bhu-girvano 'vatarisye

tire'lakanandayah punah punah isvara-prarthitah sa-

parivaro niralambo nirdhuteh kali-kalmasa-kavalita-

janavalambanaya

I shall come to the earth, accompanied by My associates, in a place by the bank of the Ganges. I will advent to save the people who are afflicted and devoured by the sins of the age of Kali. I will manifest as an Avadhut Brahman Sannyasi.

These quotes are wonderful and most common people can understand that this refers to Lord Chaitanya. But some people who are unintelligent and overly doubtful think that this may refer to someone else. They want quotes from scriptures that say, "Sri Krishna Chaitanya" in them specifically. Thats why I had to give so many posts saying, "Son of Saci" and "Krishna Chaitanya."

Hare Krishna and Jai Nitai

indulekhadasi

Respected Indulekhadasi,

Pls accept my humble obeisance unto your feet.

Regarding Guarang Mahaprabhu’s incarnation I would like to share my views with you. In the previous posters I have read about the various pramaans from various scriptures revealing Mahaprabhu to be an incarnation of Krishna. All these are true. But my understanding is instead of proving Mahaprabhu to be an incarnation of Krishna focus should be on his teachings. Mahaprabhu in his entire lifetime never wrote any Bhashya on any scripture rather gave only Sikshashtaka. His main teaching was to chant Krishna’s name. It is the duty of every human being to follow his footsteps. He was a universal guru who descended on this planet to show the path of Krishna bhakti.

On the other hand if you give more emphasis on the incarnation point u will end up giving pramaans only. Only Gaudiya Vaishnavas believes that Mahaprabhu was an incarnation of Krishna. Also in all the Gaudiya Vaishnavas literature more stress was on incarnation point. In many writings of Srila Prabhupada I have read the word “Confirmed Avatar” for Gaurang Mahaprabhu. I am not telling that all these are wrong but in general more focus should be on his teachings.

Pls forgive me for any offence.

Yours

Aditya

Respected Indulekhadasi,

Pls accept my humble obeisance unto your feet.

Regarding Guarang Mahaprabhu’s incarnation I would like to share my views with you. In the previous posters I have read about the various pramaans from various scriptures revealing Mahaprabhu to be an incarnation of Krishna. All these are true. But my understanding is instead of proving Mahaprabhu to be an incarnation of Krishna focus should be on his teachings. Mahaprabhu in his entire lifetime never wrote any Bhashya on any scripture rather gave only Sikshashtaka. His main teaching was to chant Krishna’s name. It is the duty of every human being to follow his footsteps. He was a universal guru who descended on this planet to show the path of Krishna bhakti.

On the other hand if you give more emphasis on the incarnation point u will end up giving pramaans only. Only Gaudiya Vaishnavas believes that Mahaprabhu was an incarnation of Krishna. Also in all the Gaudiya Vaishnavas literature more stress was on incarnation point. In many writings of Srila Prabhupada I have read the word “Confirmed Avatar” for Gaurang Mahaprabhu. I am not telling that all these are wrong but in general more focus should be on his teachings.

Pls forgive me for any offence.

Yours

Aditya

Pranams Adityaji

After understanding the Gauranga Mahaprabhu is Krishna then we must move on to his teachings. If we do not put emphasis on his teachings then what is the purpose of this incarnation? I totally agree with you here but there are some people who do not accept him as an avatar and that is an offense. And when one commits offenses to Mahaprabhu it is hard to understand his teachings, because the respect for him will be strained.

Pls forgive me also if I have commited any offence.

I think if someone even just accepted Mahaprabhu as a great saint and followed his teachings to chant harinama he would still end up perfect. Divinity is revealed to those who chant Krishna's name. We shouldn't hold that as a prerequisite for people to become devotees.

Yes we shouldn't hold that as a prerequesite. But the reason I posted all those quotes because some of the people were challenging, "Where is Mahaprabhu mentioned in the sciptures, blah, blah, blah?" So I had to give a satisfactory answer.

I think if someone even just accepted Mahaprabhu as a great saint and followed his teachings to chant harinama he would still end up perfect. Divinity is revealed to those who chant Krishna's name. We shouldn't hold that as a prerequisite for people to become devotees.

Now, I personally think that Sri Krishna Chaitanya is the Supreme Personality, but I agree with you, Jahnava Nitai Das Ji. I don't think they should have to think of Him as Sri Krishna to be devotees.

Jai Gaura-Nitai! Jai Radhe-Kanta!

Respected Indulekhadasi,

I would give suggestion to all those peoples who are not aware of Mahaprabhu to read "Chaitanaya charitamrita" atleast once.All of their doubts will be removed.It will clear all their doubts regarding incarnation & his mission of Krishna Bhakti.I would like to quote a verse from "Ramcharitmanas" i.e....

Jaane binu na hoi parttiti,bin parttiti hoi nahi preeti

Meaning- Unless & untill we dont know, faith cant be developed & without having faith, love cant be developed.

Hence I would request everybody to read Chaitanaya Charitmrita.

Yours

Aditya

Respected Indulekhadasi,

I would give suggestion to all those peoples who are not aware of Mahaprabhu to read "Chaitanaya charitamrita" atleast once.All of their doubts will be removed.It will clear all their doubts regarding incarnation & his mission of Krishna Bhakti.I would like to quote a verse from "Ramcharitmanas" i.e....

Jaane binu na hoi parttiti,bin parttiti hoi nahi preeti

Meaning- Unless & untill we dont know, faith cant be developed & without having faith, love cant be developed.

Hence I would request everybody to read Chaitanaya Charitmrita.

Yours

Aditya

Also Chaitanya Bhagavata which stresses the importance of having faith in Nityananda prabhu in order to approach and worship Lord Chaitanya. CC and CB are a must for everyone to read! And not once but hundreds of times!

SHREERÄDHÄKRSHNACHAITANYÄY NAMAH

SHREECHAITANYA MAHÄPRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREENITYÄNANDA PRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREE SHIVASHIVÄY NAMAH

JAY JAY SHREE BHAKTA VRNDA

JAY JAY SHREEGAURA

First of all, ALL GLORIES AND TO AND JAY JAY SHREERÄDHE, The Divine Mother of Premabhakti...

and then, JAY SHREESADÄSHIVA, the One, Who invited ShreeBhagavän to Appear in the filthy mortal world to grace the souls, (who were not even worthy of Brahmajyoti what to think of a humna body), and to take 'em to the Supreme ShreedhämaGoloka Vrindävan...

question as to ShreeMahäprabhujee's Supremecy and Bhagavattä is surely very offensive...but in kaliyuga, thats all that one can expect.:confused:

i got some Vedic Pramän, that contains direct and clear evidence as to Who Lord ShreeChaitanya is or how is Bhagavän ShreeKrshna gonna Appear in the first sandhya of kaliyuga...from various Shästras such as

-Atharva Veda

-Säma Veda

-Sambitäs such as...ShreeNäräyan Samhitä, Shree Ananata Samhitä etc.

-Upanishads such as... Shvetäshvatar Upanishad, ShreeGopäla täpani Upanishad, ShreeKrshna Upanishad Upanishad, Chändogya Upanishad, ShreeChaitanya Upanishad and many other

-Puränas such as...ShreeNärad Punäna, Garuda Puräna, Skanda Puräna, Shiva Puräna, Shreemad Bhägavat Puräna, BrihanNäradiya Puräna, Kurma Puräna, Matsya Puräna, Väräha Puräna, ShreeNrisimha Puräna and many other

-Tantras, Garga Samhitä, Vishnu Sahasranäma, Yämalas, Yoga Väsishtha and many other Shästras

and am attaching that in .txt format...

SHREENITÄIGAURAPREMÄNANDE...SHREEGAURAHARIBOL

Vedic Pramän (ShreeGaura is Bhagavän).txt