IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pujarie five o

have this pic of Devi and

Rate this topic

i recently acquired this picture of the divine devi but i want to know specifically who she is. to me i think that she is a nav durga form Katyayainee Maa but please tell me who you think her to be. took a pic of the pic but came out a little blurry however she is sitting on a grayish-whiteish donkey her right hand is holding a what appears to be a fly whisk and the left hand she holds a khumb in the background there is HanumanG on her right and Khal Bhairav on the left but anyways you input would be greatly appreciated. could not upload on forum so placed it in webshots

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561925127TNnJeT?vhost=good-times

i knew you might have taken interest in this pic seeing you love and wanton of knowledge for Meladi maa but i dont think it is Bagalamukhi and the item in her hand is more like a rice paddy bunch or probably a broom or fan whisk like the one bhairav holds. also posted two more a bit clearer but the varnish on the pic making it difficult to get clear pic.

JAI KALI.

i recently acquired this picture of the divine devi but i want to know specifically who she is. to me i think that she is a nav durga form Katyayainee Maa but please tell me who you think her to be. took a pic of the pic but came out a little blurry however she is sitting on a grayish-whiteish donkey her right hand is holding a what appears to be a fly whisk and the left hand she holds a khumb in the background there is HanumanG on her right and Khal Bhairav on the left but anyways you input would be greatly appreciated. could not upload on forum so placed it in webshots

Dude it actually says at the bottom of the picture in Hindi "jai shitala ma"

This is Sheethala Devi - the goddess who punishes with and also removes miseries, chicken pox etc.

Praying unto this god will help in gettind rid of chicken pox and related deseases.

Sheethalethvam Jagan Maatha - Sheethalethvam jagath Pitha

Sheethalethvam jagadhaathri - Shethalaayai Namo Namaha

Thanks & regards

VmSunder

i think i have an idea who is the devi i am not 100% sure but it maybe a devi called pulmati devi.

u see long time ago back when our ancestors came to trinidad they use to plant rice and every year they use to take some of the rice an preform pulmati puja so that they could get plenty rain so there rice crop could produce and yield more, they use to call it different names but it use to be for pulmati devi ill have to find out more from my guru ok

but still ask any old person who use to plant rice, they may call it a different name but it was for that mother pulmati.

hello 'INNOCENT'

there is some writing at the bottom of the picture and i think it says

'Shree (mata?) tripursundryei namah' (i dont think this is the mantra for the devi though)

so i think this devi is Tripurasundari Maa.

hope this helps.

I Am Not Sure If It Is The Goddess Kamla You Speak Of. Goddess Kamla Is A Form Of Lakshmi And Is Represented Differently. But If What Is Written At The Bottom Of The Picture, Acknowledges Her As Tripursundari Maa, Then Perhaps She Is.

Thanks So Much For All The Responses!

Hi

Lord Kal Bhairava happens to my my family deity.

My family goddess or Kul devi is Goddess Purva.

I have often seen here name on the durga yantra where there are goddesses named as devi purva, devi uttara, devi paschima and so on....

any one can give me more insight on devi Purva..

I also have some amazing pics of Lord kal Bhairava from our anscestral temple at Goa. can post it if any one is int.

Thanks and do try to gime inf abt Goddess Purva. We pray to her in the form of a faceted shiv ling which has jst eyes carved on it.

Hello,

Does anyone know who this devi is? Is she a form of Saraswati Mata?

She is Bala Tripura sundari, she was the one who slayed Bhandasuras sons, during the battle of Lalitha tripura sundari with Bhandasura, essentially Bala and Lalith are the one and the same.

bhairo ji, pls can u help me.............. <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Hi , I am new to this site , just created an account to take help from you people as i dont trust any baba who takes money and claims to help , as i have already spent 1 lakh rupees to get my love back , but till date no go.

I belong to a lower middle class family , my father is not there, i have a young sis who is doing her inter, my mom is a patient, after my father passed away , my father's brothers took away all the property and we were on roads,By god's grace i got a small job , i am working for the past 3 yrs and we i earn just ok for my family .

I was in love with a muslim guy in my own company , he also used to love me crazily , actually he was too emotional toward me which rarely guys are , he used to spent every moment with me, where ever he goes with his family or friend or whatever he used to miss me and keep calling me .

But, since the past 1 year he is hating me and treating me like an enemy , i have been doing all god and godesses shanti pujas and also all graha shanti , navagraha shanti pujas, for past 1 year still he has not changed, and moreover he is behaving more ruder day by daty and you know what to my misfortunate or bad tming , he is going around with many gals , chatting with 'n' no. of gals, and talking to other gals for hrs on phone (he never evn used to think about anyone else except me , the girls in office were zealous of me because he only used to give talk to me and give priority amongst all).

In our realtion we never got physical , because he stays in banglore and i stay in hyderabad, we work for the same company so we have internal chat facility , he doesnot even responds me on chat. I thought might be meeting will make a difference so i went to banglore and tried to be nice with me, he was also nice to me but he told me he doesnt love me anymore and he doesnot want to marry me and he will marry whomever her mom is seeing now.I cried a lot and asked him to stay with me and then we got physical for the 1st time, but soon after that , he left becoz he said his mom will not sleep till he doesnt go home , i tried to stop him a lot but he didnot .he left me alone in that hotel room , in that city which was completely unknown to me , just imagine my condition, i felt so low about myself that day .i thought i gave my love to my love , but he left me as if i was just a one night stay for him .

The next day , i called one of my child hood friend and asked her to drop me to the station and came back to hyderabad.But , you know what after leaving me that day in the hotel room till date , he never called me, i call him more than 100 times a days in 24 hrs (day and night without eating sleeping ) but still he doesnot answers my call , in the office also he chats with other gals , talks to them on phone for hrs from home and in the off's or night or weekends , i stay on-hold as it comes enaged but he doesnot answer my calls , even if he finish talking to the other ppl.You , know what other girls and guys in the office both from hyd and bang are making fun of me , as he said everyone that he has nothing for me and i am the one who is bcak of him and torchering him by calling day and night.

Just imagine how i must be feeling , all my love went in vein , i gave everything to him and he put me down for other gals , infornt of them (but one factor i really am thankful to him , he never told anyone taht we got physical , as far as i know , no one has any hint of it).

I went to many babas all of them took some money said they will do this that nothing happend, but 2 well known peoples whose articles are very famous in hyderabad papers (these 2 people doesnot know each other ), told me one common thing which made me go mad, they told me that , My

boy friend's mom and another muslim girl who is interested in him have done black magic against our relation as he is the only bread winner for the entire family and if he marries me it might be a problrm for them as he cannot live , leaving me , he was so mad about me .I dont know who the other muslim gal is !

We are very poor , i dont even had money to get married , in the last 3 yrs i had some 75 thousand saving ,so i took it off and took 25 thousand debt to give to the one of the above said well known baba.

As ,he said with in a week , he will remove the ill effect of the black magic and my sweet heart will get back to me forver for lifetime , and again he said he will also do another pooja along with it , so that if again anyone ever tries any kind of black magic on my boyfriend , then it should fail.

Prior to this i have spent 30 thousand on a baba , then again i gave 4 thoussand to another baba.

But , you know what it 1 month now and still no go , infact my boyfriend is not lifting the call for weeks all together , prior to this atleast he used to lift the call in 3-4 days for 20-30 secs to scold me , now he doesnot even do that , and infront of me i see him chatting and calling other gals, i come to hear from other gals also tht he talks nicely to them , there also he spents time with gals , in the late nights also , in pubs etc .

I have tried everything that i could have done being a human and a God-fearing girl.Still. I dont know why nothing good has happened in my life .

Can anyone please help me ???????????????? I am not in a situation to spend money as my mom is not well , her medical treatment is there and my sister will pass inter this year and join in graduation so her fees and exp is alos there .Please, try to understand .Please , help me if anyone can? If i get my love back , nothing would be more than that for me, in this life .

I am really not able to take this mental torcher and want to die, but i cant as my mom and sis will be on roads if i do that , i cant ask them to pay for my deeds , they already have suffered a lot in their lives , i cant make it more horrible fo them.Please, help me if anyone can.

Please.

jai mata di

<!-- / message -->