IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vikram Ramsundar

108 Shri Shrimad Krishna Das Babaji - His Life and Teachings

Rate this topic

http://www.madrasibaba.org/

This beautiful website is a tribute to the wondrous pastimes and shiksha of Shri Krishnadas Babaji Maharaja, a maha-bhagavata of the Narottama Parivara, one of the unbroken traditional Gaudiya-vaishnava spiritual disciplic lineages of initiating and instructing Gurus in manjari-bhava- raganuga-bhakti-yoga, passing through Shrila Narottama Dasa Thakur Mahashaya.

108 Shri Krishna Dasa Babaji Maharaja was also known as ‘Madrasi Baba’, though a native of Kerala. After his spiritual initiation by 108 Shri Sakhicharan Dasa Babaji Maharaja, Baba took up residence in 1962 at the sacred village of Radhakund (Uttar Pradesh) where in 1998, he passed away in a small rented room in the Shri RadhaRaman temple. During this entire period he dedicated his time to worship Shri Shri Radha-Krishna in the way (just as well exoteric than esoteric) of manjari-bhava-raganuga-bhakti-yoga, as shown by Lord Shriman Gauranga Mahaprabhu, the mediaeval ‘avatara’ (divine descent) of Shri Krishna, the original personality of Godhead.

Jay Shri Radhe !

Hare Krishna

Radhe Radhe

I have checked out this site before and read Sri Madrasi Baba's bio but everytime I go back to to it there is always something that stays with me, like his simplicity, humility and fixation on Srimati Radharani.

I actually have read the book Life and teachings of Krishna Das Baba of Radhakunda by Karunamayi das and the story about Madrasi Baba's guru Sri Sakicharan das Baba made me shed some tears.

These personalities are a great source of inspiration!

To them I offer my obeisances! :namaskar:

Indeed, Malatiji, I found the existence of this maha-purusha sufficiently extraordinary and mystically compelling to warrant posting a thread on his memorial website here. It is a really divine realm one enters into, exploring Madrasi Baba's person and absorbing his sublime instructions. I was of the opinion that too few people had heard about him outside of traditional Gaudiya circles, hence this post.

108 Shri Krishna Dasa Babaji Maharaja Ki Jaya!