IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tusharpremin

what is trijuti

Rate this topic

Can anyone tell me wich is the superior bead 21mukhi,14mukhi or trijuti which one gives the superior resultsto earn wealth and getting mental satisfaction

if you seek god for truth the spiritual wealth and mental satisfaction would be more to fill any vault in any bank in the world besides if you dont appreciate one dollar how can you appreciate a surplus given to you. put yourself on a budget and save and you will see how god's devotion will increase your savings. if you have to ask something like this then just use the trijuti for it is more powerful according to how and what it is used for.

JAI KALI MAA

if you seek god for truth the spiritual wealth and mental satisfaction would be more to fill any vault in any bank in the world besides if you dont appreciate one dollar how can you appreciate a surplus given to you. put yourself on a budget and save and you will see how god's devotion will increase your savings. if you have to ask something like this then just use the trijuti for it is more powerful according to how and what it is used for.

JAI KALI MAA

Dear Sir,

Currently I am waering it just weared it 4 days ago i hve seen some positive results such as vitality and mental satisfaction.

Can you please elaborate some more beneficial effect and how much time will it take to get complete results.