IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Baladev Das

Please, help

Rate this topic

Haribol! Haribol!

Hello to everyone,

I'm the only vaishnav in my family. My father is addicted to alcohol, brother-to drugs, and my mother suffered a lot from them. Now she is calmer. Can anyone tell some powerful sadhanas, which can stop my father and brother from harming people? Are my family cursed? Sorry for my bad english. Please help...

Jaya Radha-Krishna!!!

Honey,

One thing you should always remember is that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Both the good and bad. If you have family memebers suffering with addictions and what not, it is surely because of some Karmic debt. I know it sounds dark, but it is the truth. You can do all the most powerful sadhanas in the world, but if they are meant to go through some sort of suffering they will in one way or another. And if you try to take that awat then you may have to suffer for them. If you offer them help, and God, and they refuse then there's nothing to do. You must let it run it's course. Just pray that God will have mercy upon them!

I doubt your family is cursed. We live in a very dark age. We live in a time of materialism, greed, lust, addictions, violence, etc. It is not that abnormal for families to experience these things. In fact, most families do!

And if you do not KNOW any sadhanas for that matter for a certain purpose than I would not reccomend doing them unless you have been given one by your Guru, and is under his or her guidance. Sadhanas, unlike puja are very serious works. With many of them, if you slip up, the consequences can be dire! Sadhanas should only be practiced under the guidance and empowerment of a guru. Period. To do otherwise is asking for trouble, unless you are very experienced in Sadhanas. Many may disagree, of course, as people tend to always do...

Pray to The Lord Baldev, and respect your Father. A real Vaishnav is tolorant and knows and firmly believes that whatevver his ishta will do will be for good if not now then later you will realise.Do your duty and let the Lord do His . Do not question his part but go on fullfilling yours.Believe in Him. A real Vaishnava knows the art of remainin g calm in good or worse, and remain happy everytime. If you feel bad , do cross the bad times with the help of the name of God. Make it your best companion, A friend you cannot live without.You cannot earn money always , but all it takes is a toungge or better still mind to earn the name of God.The wealth that you will take with you , when you leave this body.

dear shivduta ji ,

i need your help , my married life is disturbed bcoz of other woman in my husband,s life ,my parents in law are also not good , please help me and tell me is there anything which will make my husband attracted towards me

, can i have your email or phone so that i can talk to you , last time u replyed that i should learn vashikaran mantra from someone , i dnt know anything about it , please guide me who can teach me this

please reply soon i a very worried

stiwari

sir ,

i checked the website and even calle dthem but unfortunatly , i did not get any informatiion from them , please can u tell me anyother teacher who you think is really good or more about this organistion so that its eaiser to speak and contact with them