IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Redsox

Is there a way to download Maha Mantra?

Rate this topic

I want to have a long cd/file that I can burn to a cd of just chanting the maha mantra, is it possible to get it for free download over the internet? Is there any site that can help?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I want to have a long cd/file that I can burn to a cd of just chanting the maha mantra, is it possible to get it for free download over the internet? Is there any site that can help?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Afew more options

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=130>Hare Krishna Maha Mantra. No. 1 hit from 1966

LISTEN | DOWLOAD

Explaination of Hare Krishna Maha Mantra.

LISTEN | DOWLOAD

Samsara-dhavanala-lidha-loka (Prayers about the spiritual master)

LISTEN | DOWLOAD

Jaya Radha-Madhava

LISTEN | DOWLOAD

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TD vAlign=top width=130>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I thought they were already available for download, but here are Mahaksa Prabhu's lovely recordings of devotional songs and kirtanas:

http://www.esnips.com/web/MahaksadasaAudioRecordings

eSnips recently changed their policy regarding downloading. Formerly, those with an eSnips account (free and easy to create) could download any track from any other member. Now, each track must be explicitly authorized for download by the member. I just enabled downloading for these recordings. I think non-members can now download as well (though I'm not certain).

Enjoy!! Mele Kalikimaka!!!

I was listening to these tracks last night as the kids and I drove to (and back from) the Ashram under the (almost) full moon. After a busy weekend of doing chores, I was in the right mindset (though sober) to appreciate their ethereal, mystical beauty.