IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mackwan

I need help

Rate this topic

I am a victim of black magic. I need help. will you please send me message to my email id. my email is mehul_makwana83@

my problem is, someone is doing black magic on me. I know who is that person. But I am unable to do anything against. I just want to remove the effects of her magic from me.

she put the hair in my food, I ate it and now she can read my mind. she can put her thoughts in my mind. she can control me. she can make me do anything she like. I dont know what to do. I have no idea how can I save my self. If any of you know the answer please send me message on my email. And I will contact you soon if you want me to contact you.

Please I have wasted so much time to know what was happening to me from last 7-9 years. I am keenly looking for the cure. Please help me.

I am a victim of black magic. I need help. will you please send me message to my email id. my email is mehul_makwana83@

my problem is, someone is doing black magic on me. I know who is that person. But I am unable to do anything against. I just want to remove the effects of her magic from me.

she put the hair in my food, I ate it and now she can read my mind. she can put her thoughts in my mind. she can control me. she can make me do anything she like. I dont know what to do. I have no idea how can I save my self. If any of you know the answer please send me message on my email. And I will contact you soon if you want me to contact you.

Please I have wasted so much time to know what was happening to me from last 7-9 years. I am keenly looking for the cure. Please help me.

go to sarangpur temple in gujarat ...... over there they cure people affected with black magic or ghosts......the temple is called kasthbhanjan dev hanuman mandir ..... ir is located at Sarangpur which is 3 to 4 hr drive from ahmedabad......you can find many buses which go from the bus depot ..which is 5 to 10 mins in a rickshaw from the railway station..........go there as soon as possible....... and in the mean time do hanuman chalisa and bajrang baan........ if u do an oil diya when u do hanuman chaaleesa then even better ......

Regards