IndiaDivine.org
kathpal.kapil

Stammering Prob..

Rate this topic

Namaskar everybody..

I'm very impressed by this forum.. i'm a learner of vedic astrology. i came across a strange prob..

my friend is having stammering problem.. he isn't having stammering by birth.. as a learner of astro, acc to me stammering occur if Mercury is in a Water sign and afflicted by Saturn.. mercury is getting a aspect from saturn but it'z in a airy sign (Gemini).. can anybody suggest where i'm goin wrong??

Mercury (Budha) lord of Gemini & Virgo is in Gemini itself in the 9th from Asc at 2° 47’ 57˜, under the Mrigasira Nakshatra, a Tamasic star lorded by Mars. Shad Bala is 1.08; Vimshopak is 76%; Age is Child; In the Varga Charts, it occupies 5 own, 1 exalted, 1 debilitated, 4 friendly signs, 5 enemy signs, 4 trinal placements, 2 kendras, 5 dusthanas; Rasi/Navamsa dispositors are Merc and Ven; Sign belongs to OWN; In Vargas, appears in 2 Earth Signs, 4 water, 2 fire, 7 air, 9 odd, 6 even, 6 cardinal, 1 fixed, and 8 common signs; The Shastiamsha is Kinnara and is considered a benefic one. The 9th house Karaka is Jupiter; Mercury is karaka for the 4th and 10th house(s)

Hemmed in Sun (Surya) and Shukra (Venus); both benefics.

Aspects from Shani (Saturn) and Rahu ; both Malefics.

Conjunction with Shukra (Venus); a benefic.

his dob is 28/05/1988, hissar, india. 16:15.

waiting 4 reply.. i'm posting his kundli as well..

post-10249-138274054884_thumb.jpg

I have noticed that often people who post on here with personal problems they do not get an answer very much. There is this one person named brijmohan on this forum who might be able to help you out. You can find him on this Vedic Astrology forum or you can search him using the Members list. If you click on his name and private message him, then hopefully he will get back to you. I am sorry I can not help you in any other way because I have no experience in the field of Vedic Astrology, but hopefully what I suggested will help you.

Thank you.

indulekhadasi

hi

I went tru the birth chart

Can u confirm the birth time, whether 16:15 or 18:15

as per my little knowledge, if at 16:15 lagna is vrishiga there is no such

great problems that cause stammering. Since jupiter is placed

in seventh house and aspecting lagna and moon, this can cancell

most malefic effects of other planets( lakhsham dosham gurur handhi).

The second lord is placed in sixth house, this may contribute slightly for

any problem with talking( but very less). Does he have any mental tensions ?? ( due to moon in lagna , good paksha bhala but low sthana bhala) .

I have noticed that often people who post on here with personal problems they do not get an answer very much. There is this one person named brijmohan on this forum who might be able to help you out. You can find him on this Vedic Astrology forum or you can search him using the Members list. If you click on his name and private message him, then hopefully he will get back to you. I am sorry I can not help you in any other way because I have no experience in the field of Vedic Astrology, but hopefully what I suggested will help you.

Thank you.

indulekhadasi

thanx bro.. as i was out of station for timebeing.. i din got a chance 2 msg shri brijmohan.. but i'm very thankful 2 shri brijmohan, for givin tym 4 my friend without asking..

hi

I went tru the birth chart

Can u confirm the birth time, whether 16:15 or 18:15

as per my little knowledge, if at 16:15 lagna is vrishiga there is no such

great problems that cause stammering. Since jupiter is placed

in seventh house and aspecting lagna and moon, this can cancell

most malefic effects of other planets( lakhsham dosham gurur handhi).

The second lord is placed in sixth house, this may contribute slightly for

any problem with talking( but very less). Does he have any mental tensions ?? ( due to moon in lagna , good paksha bhala but low sthana bhala) .

brijmohan ji.. i had confirmed the timing.. it is 16:15 (4:15pm) only.. brijmohan ji is time is 16:15, the lagna will be tula (i think u mistakenly wrote 16:15 instead of 18:15 in your reply). and as far as i'm concerned, he doesn't have any mental tensions till now (that he told me).

i posted his kundli on other forum too.. the reply from shri rohiniranjan is as follows..

"I looked up about 15 charts of stammerers and only one had mercury in a watery sign.

In the chart of your friend, 2nd lord mars is in 5th with rahu, 2nd house is aspected by sun placed in 8th with gulika. Sun also happens to be the charakaraka for the 2nd house in this chart. Mercury is placed in gemini (in mars' asterism) with the lord of 8th house (vakra planets according to Dr. Charak's observations give some bodily defect or disorder). Not only is venus retrograde but saturn too which is aspecting the venus-mercury combination. Note also that saturn is the dispositor of mars which is the lord of 2nd. Several negative influences on the 2nd house or its indicators, as you can see, from many perspectives. The fact that moon is in lagna, gives the indications twice the potency to produce problems."

as i was on journey.. i was reading Three Hundred Important Combinations by Shri B.V. Raman, in which i found a yoga..

Vakchalana Yoga - Malefic planet owns the 2nd house and joins a cruel Navamsha and the 2nd house is without a benefic planet or benefic aspect (this is from Sarvartha Chintamani 3/152 ).

Result

The person will have a speech defect like stammering .

This can also be a reason.. So to conclude, i'm suggesting him Emerald because of following reasons:-

1. Ninth lord is weak compared to first lord (Venus) and fifth lord (Saturn) for fortune as he is starting a new import export firm.

2. Because his Fadic number is five (2+8+5+1+9+8+8=41=5) for general luck.

3. Emerald is a stone for Mercury which plays a major roll in speech improvement.

4. Emerald is a very lucky stone for traders and business man.

But on the other hand i'm worried too because emerald reacts very fast, and currently i'm studying over emerald and his chart. any information regarding his case will be very thankful..

thanking indulekhadasi & brijmohan ji..

kapil

2nd lord is for speech. Here the 2nd lord Kuja is associated with Rahu in the house of Sani aspected by Sani. The significator for speech Budha is also aspected by Sani. If your friend practices to speek slowly and patiently without any emotion his speech can look normal. Ask him not to wear any gem other than a simple pearl. Ask him to forget if any bad childhood memories of parental conflicts.Propitiate Rahu and Sani for good results.

USR

Thank you U Sanjeeva Rao ji,

I'm glad someone in this forum helped. Thank you for your precious time. You suggested him not to wear any gem. Can i ask you the reason, maybe that can help me in studying his case further. Many of my colleagues suggested him Emerald because of reasons i had mentioned above. And one more thing why you suggested him Pearl only?

Waiting for your reply,

Kapil

Moon is in lagna is weak and is in the star owned by 2nd and 7th lord Mars. To give strength to Moon a pearl is suggested. Since the other planets malefic influence increases by wearing gemstones like emerald , not suggested. Pl remember that except Sun and Moon other planets own 2 houses, if one is good the other may be bad.

USR

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear shri.kapil,

i would like to add few points regarding your friend's chart.

mercury and mars have exchanged signs in shasthamsa , chart meant

for disease. mercury is also the 8th lord , showing " Rina " .. past

birth shortcomings.

mercury is in 'kinnara' shastiamsa .. a malefic one.

'kinnara' means ...deformed ..

looking into navamsa, his ak is placed in vrichika. mercury

is placed 12 th to him.

mercury is his ishta devata.

pl ask him to chant daily the following 324 times after lighting a lamp

"OM VISHNAVE NAMAH"

mantras are superior to gem stones. pl ask him to chant mantras

also.

mercury in ' shastiamsa ' is found with ketu and aspected by saturn.

the mistake ( ketu ) he has committed in the past birth ( shastiamsa

shows that ) was either he forgot (saturn ) or teased his

mother ( moon ) in public.

saturn(retro) in his chart is also chara matru karaka showing the link

to his mother in the past birth.

i doubt if he will say the mantra. but it is our duty to give mantra.

the rest is with the lord and your friend.

can you please find out from him if the problem started sometime in

1993 ?

pl reply

may mother bless all,

sasisekaran

chennai.

Moon is in lagna is weak and is in the star owned by 2nd and 7th lord Mars. To give strength to Moon a pearl is suggested. Since the other planets malefic influence increases by wearing gemstones like emerald , not suggested. Pl remember that except Sun and Moon other planets own 2 houses, if one is good the other may be bad.

USR

Thank you U Sanjeeva Rao ji & sasisekaran ji for your help,

Now i understand why you recommended him pearl (moti), it can help his emotional level to balance. which can help him to speak slowly and it will help him to control his anger too because he isn't able to even speak when he's angry. and he doesn't have any bad experiences in childhood. maybe he doesn't want to share.. well i'll ask him to wear above 4 ratti Pearl (moti) in smallest finger of the right hand.

Thanking you,

Kapil

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear shri.kapil,

i would like to add few points regarding your friend's chart.

mercury and mars have exchanged signs in shasthamsa , chart meant

for disease. mercury is also the 8th lord , showing " Rina " .. past

birth shortcomings.

mercury is in 'kinnara' shastiamsa .. a malefic one.

'kinnara' means ...deformed ..

looking into navamsa, his ak is placed in vrichika. mercury

is placed 12 th to him.

mercury is his ishta devata.

pl ask him to chant daily the following 324 times after lighting a lamp

"OM VISHNAVE NAMAH"

mantras are superior to gem stones. pl ask him to chant mantras

also.

mercury in ' shastiamsa ' is found with ketu and aspected by saturn.

the mistake ( ketu ) he has committed in the past birth ( shastiamsa

shows that ) was either he forgot (saturn ) or teased his

mother ( moon ) in public.

saturn(retro) in his chart is also chara matru karaka showing the link

to his mother in the past birth.

i doubt if he will say the mantra. but it is our duty to give mantra.

the rest is with the lord and your friend.

can you please find out from him if the problem started sometime in

1993 ?

pl reply

may mother bless all,

sasisekaran

chennai.

Thank you sasisekaran ji for your help,

I too think he'll will not go for reciting mantras, but it is our duty to show the enlightened path to him. I'll ask him to recite. And to your second question, i remember he said me his stammering isn't by birth. Maybe it would have started in Rahu Mahadasha in Saturn's Antardasha i.e. between 1991 to 1994 as he said it started when he 6-7 years old.

Thanking you,

Kapil

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear kapil

his mantra pada is aspected by sat and rahu in transit.

that is why i feel he may not chant. but try.

regarding the period, sat antar should have given him

the problem for the reasons said in the earlier mail.

the curse is manifesting in this janma as per the karmic clock.

may mother bless all,

regards

sasisekaran

chennai

Dear Katphal. After 19.07.2008, problem with speech may will be more expressive. Gem for your friend on my opinion will be blue sapphire or amethyst, and mantra is for Jupiter and Saturn until 13.01.2011.

Best regards,

ushapati

Thanks to all members for showing interest in helping.. i'm thankful to all fellow members

But same question arises that arose in starting whn i started studying vedic astrology. In Vedic Astrology, there are many branches. So a person doesn't know which one to study & trust.

Here's an example :-

> U. Sanjeeva Rao ji recommended him Pearl because his Moon (in lagna) is weak. I agree to it, his moon is also weak according to Shadbala. I think Rao ji uses K P System.

> Sasisekaran_pti ji recommends Mercury Mantra over Gems.

> Ushapati ji recommends Blue Sapphire & Mantra for Jupiter & Saturn.

Sometimes in learning Vedic Astrology i smile a lot. It is so vast that i don't think one life is enough to study well.

Let's see an example.

1. Parashari System recommends Gem of Venus - Diamond (Ascendant Lord - Life Stone), Saturn - Blue Sapphire (5th Lord - Lucky Stone) and Mercury - Emerald (9th Lord - Fortune Stone).

2. K P System recommends him Pearl.

3. Diamond isn't advisable to Chitra Borns.

4. Lal Kitab doesn't recommends him to wear Venus - Diamond (Ascendant in Trika House) or Mercury - Emerald (9th Lord in Trika House).

5. But Lal Kitab recommends him to wear Saturn - Blue Sapphire because it's a natural Yoga Karaka Planet. And Mars - Red Coral because it's a Temporal Yoga Karaka.

6. Lal Kitab also recommends him 12 Faced Rudraksha (Sun).

And there are many more examples. If one system says something, other denies it and vice-versa.

Still confused about his case.

Om gurubhyo namah

namaste

Dear Kapil

stones are for stony people. you put the stone, forget the lord

and leave it to him with a belief that he would save you. Spending

a few ruppee is not enough.

unless some one specially assigns kaala or time for God, creating

space within the heart, mind and soul HE hardly gets moved.

kaala is saturn and space is jupiter. if you dont give room or space

within you for the lord, other things are waste.

Even Sage parasara recommends mantras over stones.

Please consider the vedas and its teachings before you dwell

upon astrology

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

chennai.

Guest chetan sinha

Emerald is an contradictory gem stone for yellow sapphire, ruby and moonstone. You must know, he has not been wearing any of those stone before prescribing emerald. I think, the best way is to chant mantra. Chant this mantra 108 times for 41 days in evening, if possible otherwise morning is good too. The mantra is:

"narayanam namaskarya

naran chav notamam

devi saraswati vyasam

tato vaani mudirayet"

Start on any monday