IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
indulekhadasi

My Visit to Ekachakra Dhama

Rate this topic

HARE KRISHNA !!

Sorry to but in , but, one of yous could clarify this for me--

WHO IS KARAN ? WHAO WAS KARAN IN HIS PREVIOUS LIFE ?

I have read a few abriged versions of the MAHABHRAT and know about him being son of kunti and suriya's son-elder brother of the pandavas-adopted by radha..ect

Kulapavana-- I just got the MAHABHARAT by GANGULI-- AND as u said its HUGE ! have NOT STARTED READING IT YET ! -- WILL START ON 1/01/2008--

A few years ago i was blessed to be at gangotri-gaumuch-the source of the GANGA- mother of BHISMA !- and i met a sashu- and we were discussing the MAHABHRAT-- My hindi is useless and the sadhus english was not too good either-- so it was a bit difficult to understand one another--but what i gathered is something like this-- that

KARAN died in KRISHNAS arms !!--KRISHNA was the first to call him KAUNTIYA !-- and it was KRISHNA WHO PERFORMED HIS LAST RITES !!

from that i would say that KARAN must have been a great devotee of the lord !!!!

The other thing was his previous life-- which i did not understand--

KRISHNA + ARJUN is NAR-NARAYAN--NAR-NARAYAN was fighting with a 1000 armours -"kavatch"-- and the last one escaped into the sun-- and now KRISHNA + ARJUN destroys the last "kavach" armour-- ?????

YOURS

jaswant

HARE KRISHNA !!

Sorry to but in , but, one of yous could clarify this for me--

WHO IS KARAN ? WHAO WAS KARAN IN HIS PREVIOUS LIFE ?

I have read a few abriged versions of the MAHABHRAT and know about him being son of kunti and suriya's son-elder brother of the pandavas-adopted by radha..ect

Kulapavana-- I just got the MAHABHARAT by GANGULI-- AND as u said its HUGE ! have NOT STARTED READING IT YET ! -- WILL START ON 1/01/2008--

A few years ago i was blessed to be at gangotri-gaumuch-the source of the GANGA- mother of BHISMA !- and i met a sashu- and we were discussing the MAHABHRAT-- My hindi is useless and the sadhus english was not too good either-- so it was a bit difficult to understand one another--but what i gathered is something like this-- that

KARAN died in KRISHNAS arms !!--KRISHNA was the first to call him KAUNTIYA !-- and it was KRISHNA WHO PERFORMED HIS LAST RITES !!

from that i would say that KARAN must have been a great devotee of the lord !!!!

The other thing was his previous life-- which i did not understand--

KRISHNA + ARJUN is NAR-NARAYAN--NAR-NARAYAN was fighting with a 1000 armours -"kavatch"-- and the last one escaped into the sun-- and now KRISHNA + ARJUN destroys the last "kavach" armour-- ?????

YOURS

jaswant

Karna was probably a demigod living on the sun planet.

Karna did not die in Krishna's arms, and Kunti was the actualy the first one to inform him that he was her son. Krishna was the second one to tell him and to ask him to come to Indraprastha to be the king, which Karna refused. Yes, Krishna and Yudhisthira performed the last rites of Karna. But they had done so for all the people on the Kaurava side.

Yudhisthira, was of course very affected by his brothers death. He became somewhat angry with his mother for hiding this fact for so long and then cursed all of womankind- that they would never be able to keep a secret.