IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Lokeshav

How can we get the Love of 'Krishna' ..!!

Rate this topic

Is it by KIRTANAS ..!! OR

Is it by Meditation ..!! OR

Is it by attending Discources ..!! OR

Is it by helping Humanity ..!! OR

By Loving COW, 'the Gau' ..!! OR

By making more Temples of KRISHNA' .. !!

Or ALL ..!!

Or anything else ... you could Suggest ..!!

Are you asking how we can develop our own love for Krishna, or how we can win Krishna's love?

In any case, doesn't the Lord make it abundantly clear that He is most pleased and charmed when we please His dear servant? After all, the Lord needs nothing from us since he has everything.

aizvarya-jJAne vidhi-bhajana kariyA |

vaikuNThake yAya catur-vidha mukti pAJA || (cc 1.3.17)

“Those who worship according to scriptural commandments, being aware of the Lord's superhuman prowess, attain the four kinds of liberation in Vaikuntha.”

rAga-bhaktye vraje svayaM-bhagavAne pAya || (cc 2.24.85)

“Through raga-bhakti, one will attain the Lord Himself in Vraja.”

rAgAnuga-mArge tAGre bhaje yei jana |

sei-jana pAya vraje vrajendra-nandana || (cc 2.8.221)

“He who worships on the path of raganuga will attain Vrajendra-nandana (Sri Krishna) in Vraja.”

<hr> From a Darsana of August, 1992

Tridandisvami Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja,

Even conditioned souls are qualified for bhakti, but for attaining raganuga-bhakti a greed is necessary. Greed comes by hearing the very beautiful and sweet pastimes of Lord Krsna from any rasika and tattva-jna Vaisnava, by reading the books of Srila Rupa Gosvami and Srila Jiva Gosvami, by reading Srila Sanatana Gosvami’s Brhad Bhagavatamrtam, by reading Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, the explanations of Srimad Bhagavatam by Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura and by reading the books of Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura.

If anyone reads these books, a very beautiful greed will surely manifest. It is bound to come, even to lusty and cruel persons. Do you know Sri Bilvamangala Thakura? He was very lusty for a prostitute named Cintamani, and yet he received this greed. By hearing and reading, and by associating with a rasika tattva-vit Vaisnava, one develops a little greed and thinks, “I want to serve Sri Krsna like Lalita and Visakha,” or “I want to love Krsna as Mother Yasoda loves Him. He should be my son,” or “I want to serve Krsna as Subala-sakha does.” If this kind of greed arises in a person – even if he is very lusty and has many material desires and seems like a very wretched, stupid and nonsense person – he is qualified to receive raganuga-bhakti.

How can we get the Love of 'Krishna' ..!!

"I am present equally in all beings. There is no one hateful or dear to Me. But, those who worship Me with love and devotion are very close to Me, and I to them" (Bhagavad Gita 9.29)

We already have the Love of Krishna. It's up to us to accept and repay this Love.

Are you asking how we can develop our own love for Krishna, or how we can win Krishna's love?

In any case, doesn't the Lord make it abundantly clear that He is most pleased and charmed when we please His dear servant? After all, the Lord needs nothing from us since he has everything.

I don't even have any access to any of his dear servants. Besides, his dear servants are going to be in heaven with Him.

You start to realize the wretched situation we are in, even if you want to show love to him, he is invisible.

Most of these activities seem as if we are pretending He cares. Pretending He eats when we offer him food, or pretending He is there as a vigraha.

When did you ever see Him taste any morsel of food? when did you ever see Him come down to hug you when you are down in the dumps? When did He ever atleast blink in the vigraha for that matter!

I don't even have any access to any of his dear servants. Besides, his dear servants are going to be in heaven with Him.

You start to realize the wretched situation we are in, even if you want to show love to him, he is invisible.

Most of these activities seem as if we are pretending He cares. Pretending He eats when we offer him food, or pretending He is there as a vigraha.

When did you ever see Him taste any morsel of food? when did you ever see Him come down to hug you when you are down in the dumps? When did He ever atleast blink in the vigraha for that matter!

When did you ever see Him taste any morsel of food?

When I offered/surrendered to Him my taste sense.

when did you ever see Him come down to hug you when you are down in the dumps?

When I sought Him in my heart. "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" - Matt. 6:21

When did He ever atleast blink in the vigraha for that matter!

When I listened and heard His Holy Name.

Redsox ..

We are servants here on this forum. I confess, I'm not much of a servant and not a worthy servant. But still trying and aspiring to serve Him.

Are you the perfect one? .. or are you one to be perfected by Jesus Christ?

Redsox ..

We are servants here on this forum. I confess, I'm not much of a servant and not a worthy servant. But still trying and aspiring to serve Him.

I don't mean to confront you or your sincerety in any way, trying to ask how we know what we do is really being relayed back to him through whatever channel we maybe doing it.

Ok, I think you just answered my question .

Thank you.

I guess surrendering to Him is authentic.

Ok, I think you just answered my question .

Thank you.

I guess surrendering to Him is authentic.

If you are making prasadam, chant the Holy Name but also surrender to Him your senses.

When your heart becomes saturated with loving service, you also lose your desire to taste; then He has tasted, He has eaten.

O Divine Lord, How sweet is the nectar of Your loving presence. How sweet it is to offer our actions and our senses in Your service.

Peace and love,

HerServant and yours.

dear

How we happen to meet his dear Servant?

"I am present equally in all beings. There is no one hateful or dear to Me. But, those who worship Me with love and devotion are very close to Me, and I to them" (Bhagavad Gita 9.29)

We already have the Love of Krishna. It's up to us to accept and repay this Love.

See dear

That's as certain as this world exists, ... "THAT HE COMES, HUGS YOU, TAKES CARE OF ALL YOUR NEEDS AND EATS WITH YOU TOO, ... EVEN HE SPEAKS WITH YOU EVERY POSSIBLE WUBJECT IN THIS WORLD, ... EVEN ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE ... ETC. ETC."

DIDN,T HE COME FOR PANDVAS, MEERAN, PRAHLADA, SURDASA, KABIRDASA ....... SO ON SO ON

If you are making prasadam, chant the Holy Name but also surrender to Him your senses.

When your heart becomes saturated with loving service, you also lose your desire to taste; then He has tasted, He has eaten.

O Divine Lord, How sweet is the nectar of Your loving presence. How sweet it is to offer our actions and our senses in Your service.

Peace and love,

HerServant and yours.

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

"SAMARPANA" IS THE ONLY WAY. .... AND DEVOTE ALL THE KARMAS, AND THE RESULT OF ALL THE KARMAS; ... YOUR WISH, WILL, PROUD, YOUR KNOWLEDGE OR GYANA, TO 'KRISHNA' ... AND YOU ARE THROUGH.

When I sought Him in my heart. "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" - Matt. 6:21

Redsox ..

DEAR, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR "I" ALSO. AND BECOME "AKARTA"

TO GO NEARER TO KRISHNA, ... SINCE HE IS THE GOD OF LOVE. AND HE DOESNT BELIEVE IN TWO IDENTITIES, .... FINALLY YOU BOTH HAVE TO BE ONE.

DEAR, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR "I" ALSO. AND BECOME "AKARTA"

TO GO NEARER TO KRISHNA, ... SINCE HE IS THE GOD OF LOVE. AND HE DOESNT BELIEVE IN TWO IDENTITIES, .... FINALLY YOU BOTH HAVE TO BE ONE.

Yes. Everything is His. Everything belongs to Him. This is why the christian mystics say they become one with Jesus Christ, ... that they become Him, or rather, He becomes them.

Yes our false "I" sense must die, but our true "I"dentity can ONLY be understood in relationship .

"He must increase, but I must decrease." - John 3:30

As He increases, we begin to understand our true "I"dentity. That is, our only reality, our only existence is in relationship with Him, which will not be fully revealed until we enter heaven.

See what love the Father has bestowed on us that we may be called the children of God. Yet so we are. The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Beloved, we are God's children now; what we shall be has not yet been revealed. We do know that when it is revealed we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. - 1st John3:1-2

In the witness of His revelation, that is, in witness to Him who reveals Himself in name and form (nama rupa), we are conscious of our identity in relationship to Him.

These relationship are as described by the Vaisnava acharyas as:

Santa rasa, - spirit, in God's presence (neutrality)

Dasya-rasa - Servitorship

Sakhya-rasa - Friendship

Vatsalya-rasa - Parental Affection

Madhurya-rasa - Conjugal Love

Having any of these intimate relations with God, the jiva-soul person understands his real self in only in relationship to God. Achintya-Bheda-Abheda , simultaneous one and different.

For us surrendered in the line of Jesus, we approach Him as perfect "son", perfect soul by meditation on His lila.

"Then he took the bread, said the blessing, broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body, which will be given for you; do this in remembrance of me. - Luke 22:19

This is my body, means "my life" , "my lila" and therefore, we are to break bread together in rememberance of Jesus transcendental pastimes. As such He grants access to His transcendental manifestation.

This is what is meant by christian saying "Jesus gives Himself" for the redemption of others. He distributes Himself. In this conception "He" is none other than God Himself in the form of servant, He is the Incarnation of Dasya-rasa - Servitorship.

But He is showing other rasas as well. So we go to Him, because we trust Him as guru.

""They questioned, ‘What is your opinion of Lord Jesus Christ?’ and I said, ‘He preached God consciousness. He’s our guru." - Srila Prabhupada, Srimad Bhagavatam lecture, 1974"

see: http://www.all-creatures.org/murti/asource-17.html

So by meditation on Jesus Lila, by remembrance of Jesus, we enter the life of Christ adn become one with Him:

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the vine grower.

He takes away every branch in me that does not bear fruit, and everyone that does he prunes so that it bears more fruit.

You are already pruned because of the word that I spoke to you.

Remain in me, as I remain in you. Just as a branch cannot bear fruit on its own unless it remains on the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in me.

I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit, because without me you can do nothing.

Anyone who does not remain in me will be thrown out like a branch and wither; people will gather them and throw them into a fire and they will be burned.

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.

By this is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit and become my disciples.

As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love.

If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and remain in his love.

"I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete.

This is my commandment: love one another as I love you.

No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends.

You are my friends if you do what I command you.

I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father.

It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.

This I command you: love one another.

"If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first.

If you belonged to the world, the world would love its own; but because you do not belong to the world, and I have chosen you out of the world, the world hates you.

Remember the word I spoke to you, 'No slave is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours.

And they will do all these things to you on account of my name, because they do not know the one who sent me.

John 15:1-21

He is the perfect Son of God.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Perfect and Only Truth

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Perfect and Only Truth

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Amen!

Very nice presentation on this thread, HerServant!!

One small point of semantics. We do not make "prasadam". Rather, we prepare "bhoga" for the Lord, offer it, and then accept the Lord's remnants as "prasadam". It's a subtle but important distinction.

Dina Doyal!!!

Very nice presentation on this thread, HerServant!!

One small point of semantics. We do not make "prasadam". Rather, we prepare "bhoga" for the Lord, offer it, and then accept the Lord's remnants as "prasadam". It's a subtle but important distinction.

Dina Doyal!!!

I understand. Thank you for the clarification.

Is it by KIRTANAS ..!! OR

Is it by Meditation ..!! OR

Is it by attending Discources ..!! OR

Is it by helping Humanity ..!! OR

By Loving COW, 'the Gau' ..!! OR

By making more Temples of KRISHNA' .. !!

Or ALL ..!!

Or anything else ... you could Suggest ..!!

First to understand that this material world is not real.

7xkd534.gif