Rate this topic

You think I have a choice?!

Is it SUCCESS ....

OR A Challange ....

OR a Dream

Or any Revenge

Lets give our Votes/ Opinions

How can you even think I have a choice?

I didn't choose to be born. It is not due to my choice that I breath in and out, I can't help but do it. My heart doesn't beat on my command. My thoughts don't arise on my command, my body doesn't go through its changes because I want it to do it. When I die, it is not my choice, I will die even if I don't want to die.

Why are we living? because we cannot choose between life and death or any other existence.

Well, you certainly have a choice as to whether you walk into a mall in Nebraska with an AK-47, shoot a bunch of people and then shoot yourself, or whether you walk into your nearest temple with a submissive attitude and wash a few pots.

I didn't choose to be born. It is not due to my choice that I breath in and out, I can't help but do it. My heart doesn't beat on my command. My thoughts don't arise on my command, my body doesn't go through its changes because I want it to do it. When I die, it is not my choice, I will die even if I don't want to die.

Why are we living? because we cannot choose between life and death or any other existence.

no option. life has always been. why we come to play in di muck and di of babylon is a good question. Oh oh, here come some lyrics, must be sunday

<CENTER>OH! JAYA RADHA JAYA RAMANA -c-1994-mahaksadasa

For no apparent reason, Prabhupada comes to deliver.

This Prophet of Gopala, the great gift giver.

From the mud and mire of Babylon we can rise above.

For the gift of His Love, we must give Him love.

Oh! Jaya Radha Jaya Ramana.

To the voice of the mind: "Sing Radha Ramana!"

To the one always singing the song of Harinama.

To the one who gives us life, living in Sri Vrndavana.

To the one showing freedom from the chains of Babylon.

To the thunder in the night, the flame within my heart.

To the wrinkles on the head, the signal for the time to start.

To the life of the Sun so we nevah stay in the dark.

To the Great Blazing Fiyeh from which we are but a spark.

To the one who grants us peace, what we are all looking for.

To the one who holds the key to lock out all the world of War.

To the one who is so obvious, always knocking at my door.

To the One I need to ask, always kindly giving more.

Oh! Jaya Radha Jaya Ramana

For no apparent reason, Prabhupada comes to deliver. </CENTER>

Well, you certainly have a choice as to whether you walk into a mall in Nebraska with an AK-47, shoot a bunch of people and then shoot yourself, or whether you walk into your nearest temple with a submissive attitude and wash a few pots.

Do you? If you were raised with a bunch of terrorists who kidnapped you when you were young and brainwashed you into thinking that everyone on this planet is a bastard only fit to die, is there a choice?

What if you were born with an abnormal mind like that korean kid who went into the university to shoot a bunch of students?

Do you think it is your or my choice that we learned about krishna? Or did krishna reel you in?

Yes this is the Answer ...

We are living here to reach the Prime & Everlasting 'Truth' that is KRISHNA by loving everybody and everything as KRISHNA only.

Since this is going to be the end of every soul.

See dear,

You certainly have a choice in this whole DRAMA OF LIFE.

Even if you know the Powers of Nature and Environment, ... some more than the people, ... THAT YOU DONT HAVE MUCH OF POWERS and still YOU LOVE KRISHNA.

Why don,t you be a part of this whole DRAMA, ... understanding the wish of your Lover - KRISHNA, ... I think this should be the best part or "FINAL CHOICE" .. YOU CAN HAVE

SHRI RADHEY

Is it SUCCESS ....

OR A Challange ....

OR a Dream

Or any Revenge

Lets give our Votes/ Opinions

Why are we living - to become Krishna conscious.

Srila Prabhupada: The purpose of this Krsna consciousness movement is to awaken man's original consciousness. At the present moment our consciousness is designated. Someone is thinking, "I am an Englishman," and another is thinking, "I am American." Actually, we do not belong to any of these designations. We are all part and parcel of God; that is our real identity. If everyone simply comes to that consciousness, all the problems of the world will be solved. Then we shall come to know that we are one - the same quality of spirit soul. The same quality of spirit soul is within everone, although it may be in a different dress. This is the explanation given in the Bhagavad-gita.

Krsna consciousness is actually a purificatory process (sarvopadhi-vinirmuktam). Its purpose is to make people free from all designations (tat-paratvena nirmalam). When our consciousness becomes purified of all designations, the activities we carry out with our purified senses make us perfect. Eventually, we reach the ideal perfection of human life. Krsna consciousness is also a very simple process. It is not necessary to become a great philosopher, scientist, or whatever. We need only chant the holy name of the Lord, understanding that His personality, His name, and His qualities are all absolute.

Krsna consciousness is a great science. Unfortunately, in the universities there is no department for this science. Therefore we invite all serious men who are interested in the welfare of human society to understand this great movement and, if possible, take part in it and cooperate with us. The problems of the world will be solved. This is also the verdict of the Bhagavad-gita, the most important and authoritative book of spiritual knowledge. Many of you have heard of the Bhagavad-gita. Our movement is based on it. Our movement is approved by all great acaryas in India. Ramanujarcarya, Madhvacarya, Lord Caitanya, and so many others. You are all representatives of newspapers, so I ask you to try to understand this movement as far as possible for the good of all human society.

Why are we living - to become Krishna conscious.

Srila Prabhupada: The purpose of this Krsna consciousness movement is to awaken man's original consciousness. At the present moment our consciousness is designated. Someone is thinking, "I am an Englishman," and another is thinking, "I am American." Actually, we do not belong to any of these designations. We are all part and parcel of God; that is our real identity. If everyone simply comes to that consciousness, all the problems of the world will be solved. Then we shall come to know that we are one - the same quality of spirit soul. The same quality of spirit soul is within everone, although it may be in a different dress. This is the explanation given in the Bhagavad-gita.

Krsna consciousness is actually a purificatory process (sarvopadhi-vinirmuktam). Its purpose is to make people free from all designations (tat-paratvena nirmalam). When our consciousness becomes purified of all designations, the activities we carry out with our purified senses make us perfect. Eventually, we reach the ideal perfection of human life. Krsna consciousness is also a very simple process. It is not necessary to become a great philosopher, scientist, or whatever. We need only chant the holy name of the Lord, understanding that His personality, His name, and His qualities are all absolute.

Krsna consciousness is a great science. Unfortunately, in the universities there is no department for this science. Therefore we invite all serious men who are interested in the welfare of human society to understand this great movement and, if possible, take part in it and cooperate with us. The problems of the world will be solved. This is also the verdict of the Bhagavad-gita, the most important and authoritative book of spiritual knowledge. Many of you have heard of the Bhagavad-gita. Our movement is based on it. Our movement is approved by all great acaryas in India. Ramanujarcarya, Madhvacarya, Lord Caitanya, and so many others. You are all representatives of newspapers, so I ask you to try to understand this movement as far as possible for the good of all human society.

Prahlad Maharaja certainly had a choice. His dad was terrorist number 1--he was so scary, he had the demigods shivering in their swan airplanes!

I don't believe "that korean kid" was born with an abnormal mind. I believe he was just like you and me. Perhaps that thought frightens you? Under some slightly different circumstances, it could have been you or I shooting up the place.

Krishna may be all-attractive, but there are certainly a great number of souls who are managing to *ignore* Him almost completely. From one perspective, it is because of our past pious activities that we have gotten some taste for Krishna.

Do you? If you were raised with a bunch of terrorists who kidnapped you when you were young and brainwashed you into thinking that everyone on this planet is a bastard only fit to die, is there a choice?

What if you were born with an abnormal mind like that korean kid who went into the university to shoot a bunch of students?

Do you think it is your or my choice that we learned about krishna? Or did krishna reel you in?

Prahlad Maharaja certainly had a choice. His dad was terrorist number 1--he was so scary, he had the demigods shivering in their swan airplanes!

I don't believe "that korean kid" was born with an abnormal mind. I believe he was just like you and me. Perhaps that thought frightens you? Under some slightly different circumstances, it could have been you or I shooting up the place.

Krishna may be all-attractive, but there are certainly a great number of souls who are managing to *ignore* Him almost completely. From one perspective, it is because of our past pious activities that we have gotten some taste for Krishna.

"WHY DONT YOU SURRENDER YOUR 'GYANA' (THE KNOWLEGE) AND 'AHENKAAR' (THE PROUD OF HAVING THIS GYANA) TO KRISHNA ONLY AND THEN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE?

"WHY DONT YOU SURRENDER YOUR 'GYANA' (THE KNOWLEGE) AND 'AHENKAAR' (THE PROUD OF HAVING THIS GYANA) TO KRISHNA ONLY AND THEN FEEL THE DIFFERENCE?

Why do you assume I haven't (I'm not saying that I *have*, merely questioning your grounds for making such assumptions)?

Why do you assume I haven't (I'm not saying that I *have*, merely questioning your grounds for making such assumptions)?

Is Lokeshev's question figurative rather than direct? I think the question is for "you" as in you plural, i.e. everyone. Maybe I am mistaken. Let's see.