IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Lokeshav

Karpnya Doshopahat Swabhwa prichhami dharam .... Arjuna to Lord Krishna

Rate this topic

Dear

Just become Arjuna, (if you really wish to win the battle of Life) ... without any Ahenkaar, Any desire, Any Aasakti and being Akarta. A complete Samarpana brings a stage where you are.

1. It lets you be free of the Responsibility of your deeds or efforts.
  2. The result as it is not in your hands, must not even think of that while performing your karmas.
  3. The concentration gets boosted upto more than 100%, since you are not bothered or worried of the Process oriented small results or the final big result.
  4. You become the best gainer from your Guru, since you are completely loyal without any ego or selfishness.
And many more messages which are there in Srimad Bhagwat Geeta

take care

Love

Lokeshav 'Pratikshak'

It lets you be free of the Responsibility of your deeds or efforts.

Why should I wish to be free of all responsibility? Isn't that a childish desire?

The concentration gets boosted upto more than 100%, since you are not bothered or worried of the Process oriented small results or the final big result.

What's the purpose of 100% concentration? On what shall I focus my concentration, once it has become perfected?

You become the best gainer from your Guru, since you are completely loyal without any ego or selfishness.

What shall I seek to gain from my Guru?

Answer 1: on Why should I wish to be free of all responsibility? Isn't that a childish desire? ......

See the life is much bigger and deeper that what we can think or imagine. ... Geting free from the responsibility means, "GETING FREE FROM THE KARAM BANDHANAS" SO THAT WE ARE NOT INTERACTING WITH THE SAME PEOPLE OR FOR THE SAME OBJECTIVE AGAIN AND AGAIN IN THE COMING LIVES.

BUT WE CANT LET THE COMMON MAN UNDERSTAND THIS DEEPLY, THEREFORE, I HAD TO WRITE THAT WAY.

LOKESHAV

Answer 2 On 100% Concentration,

"without Having Any Aasakti In The Karam-fals Or With The People Attached, ... We Are Doing Karmas For The Lok-sangreha And For Our Own Dignity, ... Which Shall Remain Even After We Are Not In This World"

This Is Bigger Than Any Materialistic Result.

Lokeshav

Answer No. 3 .... On "guru"

Your Question Has Got The Answer Itself, ... "guru Gives You What You Even Cant Imagine Or Think From Your Available Information Or Knowledge Or Memory"

Because He Is The One Who Introduces You The Everlasting Truth Of Life .... That Is "ananda" In Love With "krishna"

Lokeshav

And ARJUNA was the ONE, who was loved by KRISHNA,THE MOST,

In any case if we are Arjuna, And Krishna taught us something on THE LIFE MECHANISM -KARAMA YOGA,

THIS IS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, ... THAT WE LOVE OUR LOVER'S WISH THE MOST.

See the life is much bigger and deeper that what we can think or imagine. ... Geting free from the responsibility means, "GETING FREE FROM THE KARAM BANDHANAS" SO THAT WE ARE NOT INTERACTING WITH THE SAME PEOPLE OR FOR THE SAME OBJECTIVE AGAIN AND AGAIN IN THE COMING LIVES.

What's a "karam bandhana"?

BUT WE CANT LET THE COMMON MAN UNDERSTAND THIS DEEPLY, THEREFORE, I HAD TO WRITE THAT WAY.

LOKESHAV

So, does that mean that you are an "uncommon man"? Also, must you shout?

Answer 2 On 100% Concentration,

"without Having Any Aasakti In The Karam-fals Or With The People Attached, ... We Are Doing Karmas For The Lok-sangreha And For Our Own Dignity, ... Which Shall Remain Even After We Are Not In This World"

This Is Bigger Than Any Materialistic Result.

Lokeshav

Sounds like you're hoping for a legacy. Is seeking a legacy not a materialistic endeavor?

Answer No. 3 .... On "guru"

Your Question Has Got The Answer Itself, ... "guru Gives You What You Even Cant Imagine Or Think From Your Available Information Or Knowledge Or Memory"

Because He Is The One Who Introduces You The Everlasting Truth Of Life .... That Is "ananda" In Love With "krishna"

Lokeshav

So, I should approach Guru in the mood of taking something from him?

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote --> Quote:

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-left: 3ex; padding-right: 3ex;" bgcolor="#e0e0e0"> Originally Posted by Lokeshav

LOKESHAV

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

:rolleyes:

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

So, I should approach Guru in the mood of taking something from him?

"EVEN THIS IS NOT IN YOUR HANDS TO APPROACH A GURU WITH ANY MOOD"

BECAUSE THIS IS THE PATH OF LOVE AND SURRENDER. AND THERE IS NO MIXING AT ALL, ... ONLY THE PURITY. AND WHEREVER IS THE PURITY, THERE IS NO SELF.

"PRAY KRISHNA TO LET YOU INTRODUCE TO A TRUE GURU" ... AND THAT TOO WILL DEPEND ON KRISHNA ONLY.

Sounds like you're hoping for a legacy. Is seeking a legacy not a materialistic endeavor?

"HE WORLD ITSELF IS A LEGECY" ... ISN'T IT?

CAN YOU CREATE EVEN A SINGLE FLOWER WITH FREGNANCE OF ITS OWN?

If you are Arjuna, you can lift and string the bow that none of the other great kings can even move and fire an arrow into the eye of the fish while only looking at its reflection in the fountain. Right?

"THESE ARE ONLY PLAYING WITH WORDS"

AND EVEN THIS IS DEVIATING US FROM THE REAL OBJECTIVE OF THE DISCUSSIONS, ... THAT IS FEELING NEARER AND NEARER TO OUR BELOVED"

What's a "karam bandhana"?

So, does that mean that you are an "uncommon man"? Also, must you shout?

KARAM BANDHANA IS GETTING ATTACHED TO YOU DEEP WISHES AND TO THEIR RESULTS, ... THIS DEEPLY THAT YOU ARE CARRYING THE EFFECTS TO COMING BIRTHS ALSO.

"NO I SHOULD NOT BE SHOUTING AT ALL" .... I M JUST TRYING TO FIND MY BROTHERS.

Thanks for the answers, Lokeshav.

Actually, Sri Guru has appeared to me already in a most pleasing and captivating form. I'm doing my best to serve him and not my own mind.

Good luck in finding your brothers. I hope your voice doesn't get hoarse from all the shouting.

Thanks for the answers, Lokeshav.

Actually, Sri Guru has appeared to me already in a most pleasing and captivating form. I'm doing my best to serve him and not my own mind.

Good luck in finding your brothers. I hope your voice doesn't get hoarse from all the shouting.

Shri "Radhey" Dear

And thanks for whole of your company